O N E

He , A Serial Killer

* BREAKING NEWS*

"I'm Joo Sang Hee, reporting from the neighbourhood where the missing of a few girls had happen. Since last September,it has been reported that 5 girls had been missing around here.The latest case had been reported to Seoul District Police Station last night. Now I'm with Seoul Head Police Officer , Inspector  Kwon Jong Min. Annyeonghasaeyo, sir. May I ask you a few question relating to these cases?"

"Yes, sure you can ask." replied Mr Kwon Jong Min.

"Its already 5 missing girl cases had happen around here. Since last Sept, your squad had started the investigation and only two of the missing girl had been found.Could you explain about this cases?" asked the reporter

"Yes, since now,we only found two over five girls that have been missing.And both had been founded dead. After the post mortem, we could said that the killer is the same person since the modus operandi of killing the victim is the same which is by using three drug cocktail. First , the killer  do a lethal injenction to sedate the victim,then the pancuraniom bromide to paralyzes the muscles and arrest the victim breathing. Lastly,the killer used the potassium chloride to stops the victim heart."

"But sir, we had been informed that the victim body was full of scars and bruise. Isn't that also the way that the killer use to kill the victim?"

"At first, the forensic said the same. But after the post mortem, we found drug content in their blood. Only then we think that the killer beat the victim just to make them suffered and then killed them slowly using the drug cocktails" explained Mr Kwon.

"Oh...so do you want to say anything to the society?"

"Ahh..yes. I would like to remind the society especially the girls to always walk in group. Dont walk alone especially at night. And take care of yourself well.Only that"

"Ok,thank you for the reminder Mr.Kwon. Now I forward this news to my friend at the studio"

*OFF*

The television was off.

"Ok...continue to study Jungkook - ah. Appa is going to Amsterdam tonight. Take care of yourself. Here some money, if you need more just call me. I'll bank in for you. Oh...anyway,my friend's daughter will be coming here. She's can help you with your studies.I bet her name is Kim Min Ji. If I'm not mistaken. So treat her well." said Jeon Myung Soo,Jungkook's father.

"..." Jungkook just stay silently while looking down at his workbook.

When his father, was about to go to upstairs, suddenly...

*Ding Dong*

The bell was ringing. Mr Jeon went to the door and opened it only to be greet by a sweet smile of a petite girl.

"Oh,are you Kim Min Ji?" Mr Jeon asked.

"Yes,I am. Annyeonghasaeyo Mr Jeon." the girl bowed to him.

Mr Jeon invited her and went to the living room with her.

"Min Ji, this is my son,Jung Kook.And Jung Kook,this is my friend's daughter that I've mention earlier,Min Ji"

Min Ji bowed and put a box of pepperoni pizza on the table. 

"Min Ji,you can chit chatting with Jungkook.I need to pack my things and went to airport tonight.I'm sorry for not treating you properly but maybe someday we can have dinner together.Dont forget to send my regards to your parents" with that he went upstairs leaving Min Ji and Jung Kook in the living room.

Jungkook just stay silent while continue writing on his workbook. Min Ji just look at him with some thought in her mind.

"Why is he so silent? Should I talk to him? Hmmm... I think I should.." 

"Jungkook-ssi,sorry for interupting but do you want to eat the pizza? It will cool soon..." said Min Ji while opening the pizza and took out a slice of the pepperoni pizza. She gave it to Jungkook but he just look at her with unexplainable look.

"Why? You dont want?Or you have allergic with pepperoni?" asked Min Ji with full of concern.

"Oh..Its nothing." Jungkook took the slice that she offered to him and eat it.

After a few minutes,just only the sound of fan can be heard.

Once again Min Ji tried to break the silent.

"Urm...Jungkook-ssi. If your dad went overseas,so you're all alone?"

Jungkook just nodded in silent.Min Ji was lost idea on what to ask him.So she just sat silently beside Jungkook.

Not long after that, Mr. Jeon went downstair with his luggage and approached them.

"Jungkook, appa is going now.Min Ji ,have a nice day"

"Oh,thank you Mr Jeon." replied Min Ji with smile plastered on her face.

Min Ji quite weird looking at Jungkook.He doesn't even hug his father or said anything . He remained the same at his spot.Not even looking at his dad.

While, in Jungkook's mind...

"Appa,dont you know...everytime you went overseas,there's always a girl missing in this neighbourhood?"

Jungkook smirked without Min Ji or his dad noticed.