Can't control this feeling

He said he love my rap.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          When Mingyu woke up from his sleep, he was wonder where is Seungkwan. The boy was not in his arm. Usually Seungkwan would be right here I  his arm and won't wake up till Mingyu tickles him. 

           'is he finally know to wake up early? ' he wonder. Mingyu step out from their room and search his love one. But he couldn't find him even in toilet, kitchen or living room. 

           'he wouldn't be in Hansol,  Seokmin hyung and Chan' s room right?' he ask himself. His feet slowly getting near to magnae room. He really hope Seungkwan wouldn't be there. He stood in front of the door for a couple of minute and his hand reaching the doorknob. He take a deep breath and when he was ready to open the door,  he felt someone looking at him. 

             "What are you doing there , Kim Mingyu?"  the voice ask. The familiar voice. He look over the owner who are just coming out from Soonyoung and Woozi room. Mingyu somehow let a relief breath when see Seungkwan. 

              "Nothing.  I searching you."  Mingyu smile but he notice Seungkwan not in great mood. 

             "why you search me at Hansol room?  Are you thinking I will be there?" Seungkwan ask him in serious tone. Mingyu speechless.  They have been silence after a while. 

              " you really think that I like Hansol more than  you,  right?  Seungkwan ask in low voice. Mingyu can see Seungkwan sigh. 

            " I..  No,  dear. " Mingyu getting closer to his love. But each step he take,  Seungkwan will take another step backwards. He can see his love one hurting. Yet he don't understand. 

            "Baby.."  he call him. 

            "Don't baby me,  Kim Mingyu. I'll be with Jihoonie hyung for entire day today. And I wouldn't be near you or your Hip Hop Unit at all. Till we meet  again"  with that Seungkwan enter Jihoon 's room and close the door. Mingyu can hear the door has been locked. 

           "Seungkwan, baby. Boo Seungkwan."  he knock the door several time. 

             “Leave Mingyu " Mingyu can hear Jihoon. 

             " But hyung. " he was about to whine when the door is open. But it's not Seungkwan or Jihoon. It's Soonyoung. 

             " Just let the boy rest Mingyu. We was shocked when he came to our room last night. " soonyoung said. He push Mingyu to living room with him. Mingyu couldn't protest. Both of them sit on sofa. 

              " so,  mind to tell me what happens?"  the older ask. Mingyu only shrugged. He don't really know. He don't even know why this happens. 

               "I don't know hyung.  I woke up and he was not in my arms."  said him. 

              "you know, last night I was about to 'eat'  Ji,  and then from nowhere Seungkwan come in. Not just that,  he even flopped himself towards Ji." Mingyu look at Soonyoung disbelief. 

              "Gross hyung. Gross!! " said Mingyu almost shout. Soonyoung look at Mingyu. 

               "What?  Gross? You are more gross than me. Anyway, he didn't say anything even when Jihoon ask him why he was here at our room.  Ouh he just said 'Stupid Meanie' then hugged Jihoon more. I almost kick that boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter