final

isn't that the zombie costume i suggested?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Vampire?”

“Nope.”

“Werewolf?”

“Nah.”

“Zombie?”

“No way.”

“Youngjae-ah come on, just choose a costume already. It’s been-” Jackson deadpanned as he checked the time on his phone, “three hours since we’ve been in the mall.”

“But I still can’t find a costume! You do realise it’s Jaebum hyung who asked me out for Halloween? Im Jaebum? I need the best costume in this entire mall!” Youngjae bit his lip, looking at the endless yet at the same time boring selection of costumes in front of the duo.

“I do realise that. But do you realise this is like the tenth shop we’ve entered and found nothing you’ve liked? It’s amazing enough that they actually have so many shops with Halloween costumes, but it’s even more amazing nothing suits your taste,” Jackson retorted.

“I need an amazing costume that can just blow Jaebum hyung away. He can have anyone he wants but he asked me. You don’t understand, Jackson hyung, you’re like Jaebum hyung. You can have anyone you want too. Heck, I don’t even know why you chose me to be your friend.”

“Jaebum chose you because he likes you. Same goes for me, as a friend, that is. It’s like how I’ve been with Bambam for 2 years now already. What you wear isn’t going to change Jaebum’s feelings for you,” Jackson patted Youngjae’s back, the serious side of the usually playful male coming out.

Youngjae pondered Jackson’s words, keeping silent for a while. Jackson smiled at the younger boy, encouraging him, but really, he was just thinking about 'yes-we're-finally-done-with-this-time-to-go'.

“You’re right,” Youngjae decided. A 'yes!' entered Jackson’s thoughts but his happiness was short-lived when Youngjae continued. “But, I still need the best costume I can find. So I’ll just be trying these costumes on.” Youngjae raised a few costumes, walking into the fitting room and wait wasn’t that the zombie costume Youngjae said no way to?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter