Hot Chocolate and Cuddles

The Side Only I Know

The cold, harsh winter air cut through me like blades. My thin work coat offering little to no protection from the air whipping around me. I had over time again thanks to Grell not finishing his paperwork on time. Again. I let out a soft sigh and brushed some of the snow out of my hair when I finally seen my shared apartment come in to view. I practically ran up the front steps and through the door. I was welcomed by the warmth of out tiny one bedroom place, and sweet smell of chocolate. I followed the sweet smell to the kitchen to find my lover over the stove brewing a pot of hot chocolate. He must have not heard me come in considering he hasn't even glanced my way yet. I slowly made my way over to the young reaper and rapped my arms around his small waist. "Hey Ronnie" I whispered placing a light kiss behind his ear. He giggled and turned in my arms, placing his around my neck bringing us closer together. I gave him a small smile. "Hey babe, how was work?" He snuggling himself in my embrace. I grunted softly as my response. He chuckled softly before standing on his tiptoes to give my lips a quick peck. I smiled down at him before capturing his lips once more. I pulled his waist closer to mine and he pulled my head down further to deepen the kiss. I ran my tongue over his bottom lip asking for entrance, to which he happily granted. I brushed my tongue over his earning a small moan as a response. I left no part of warm, moist cavern untouched. Just as my hands began to travel further down a loud whistle startled us apart. The pot of hot chocolate Ron had put on was ready. "I saw we get a cup of hot chocolate and snuggle under some blankets on the couch, what do you say?" He said looking up at me with bright yellow/green eyes so full of life and mischief. I gave his lips one more quick kiss before relying. "That sounds wonderful" I gave with a weak smile before untangling us from our previous heated moment. I walked over to the cupboard and pulled out two glasses and filled them full with the sweet liquid. Ron was already waiting for me on our worn out couch, blankets rapped securely around his shoulders as he stared at the fire in the fireplace. I walked over and sat the chocolate on the table to cool before I pulled him into my lap and placed the blankets around both out bodies. I placed a soft kiss on his forehead and I heard him faintly whisper those three words I love to hear. "I love you William" With a smile on my face I replied without a hesitant thought. "As do I you, my love"