Why

My Bad Boy

Hyorin Pov

 

Why can't I get the Tail Right? Forward slightly, go back, go forward and connect it with this one...... Waaaah! It looks more like a flying ghost than a tail. I just need this last one. I can do it. Slightly forward, back, and forward. CONNECT! PERFECT!!! Now i have to redraw it because of my erase marks. My head hurts so much now. But my wrist hurts more.

"OH MY GOSH. Hyorin, that looks sooo real. Despite the erase marks, it is so Perfect." Soyou used hand gestures to explain how it looks like and i couldn't help but laugh. "Oh hi Soyou. And Thanks. But i erased it too much so I don't think i did a good job. Anyways Where's Bora?" I got a bit Startled when Soyou Wrapped her arms around me from behind but i understand why. She usually does this while pouting when she is jealous when I look for Bora. But Bora is also our friend so I worry... A LOT.

"Wow. No matter how many times your parents, friends, teachers, and even universities tell you your an unbelievable good artist. You would find the slightest mistake in your artwork and say your not good. I mean no one would notice, not even the universities could find you mistake when you showed them your artwork. And don't worry about Bora. She might be with her Idiot boyfriend. I mean he is sorta good-looking and he is awesome in dancing, but he is an idiot." Yup, that Is Kang Soyou for you guys. If she wants to make a point or teach you something, she will talk non-stop. It's not at all annoying since she encourages me... Many times... And Boras Boyfriend. Good-looking part. I totally disagree. I don't find anything handsome about him (hey it's the author. Please don't get mad as I said That. He is Handsome but for the purpose of the story, Hyorin just doesnt like him). He Is really good at Dancing, but he is really good at being an idiot too. "But what if Bora isn't with him? I mean what if she got Kidnapped? We got to go find her!" I stood up from my desk with Soyou next to me. And yes, she was towering over me since i was short. Soyou walked to the classroom door waiting for me. She looked like a goddess.

Her uniform fits her body well showing her curves, and the pink sweater matched her well. Her skirt length was again school policy but it was long enough to cover her . It shouldn't matter since all the girls except me have the skirt lengths against school policy. Meanwhile me, i Wore my skirt using the whole length and it always stopped at the middle of my knee. Then i Wore long socks and a grey sweater that was 2 sizes bigger than me. I mean i have a good body too. But im just not confident like Soyou. Even Soyou and Bora admit i have a Better body figure than them. I walked to the door with Soyou and Stopped. "Where You Guys Going? And Who Got Kidnapped?" We turned Around and Saw Bora Grinning while sitting on her desk with leaves in her hair. Her uniform also fit her well, with her skirt breaking the school policy. She also wore a navy sweater which looked good with her heels. Soyou and Bora always wore heels to school even though they were already tall. They wore their hair up in a high ponytail which made them look so pretty along with accesories. And i'm here, with my hair in two braids, flats, and glasses.

"YAH! Do you Know How Much We-..... I mean Hyorin Worried about you? She looked like a worried lost puppy which was cute but thats not the point!" Soyou started stomped furiously towards Bora while i was follwing her, laughing softly. I Promise, these two are always arguing. But they never come to arguing a lot to make them stop being friends. Plus they both agree that i always bring all three of us back together. I also knew Soyou was always worried about Borabut she just doesn't show it. "Wait! Did I Just Miss Hyorin Looking Cute?! Danggit!" Bora pouted as Soyou laughed evilly. These two are addicted when i act cute which is rare becuase im usually serious. "HAHA! That's what you get for spending sooooooo uch time with J-Hope." Soyou teased which i laughed at becuase Soyou is the one usually teased by Bora. I Just sat in between these to arguing, reading a book but i was actually listening to their conversa-.. Fight. "I Wasn't with J-Hop. J-Hope Was With Heechul Laughing Loudly Like An Idiot. Did You Not Notice Him? I Saw Him while i was outsode through the window" I looked at the window and saw the tree there. So she climbed the tree so she wouldn't be late hmm. I stood up and took the Leaves out of Boras hair one by one making sure not to mess up her hair. I was smiling slightly hecuase Soyou's and Bora's hair is always soft. I was jealous of their confidence and looks but i dont hate them becuase of my jealousy. They're like my family so I Love them. 

*Ding dong ding dong*

The bell rand and soyou took her seat in front of me and bora Behind me. The Teacher was Late so we talked to the people around us. I was just talking and writing a new song which bora and Soyou helped me slightly with. The door opened loudly startling everyone. The teacher came in with a pissed face while pulling a guy's ear inside the room. The Guy's hair was messy, his buttons were all buttoned in the wrong place, his zipper was open, his pants weren't buttoned, his belt on his shoulders.... He was just disaster looking. Yup, thats Park Jimin For You. School's Casanova, and hottest guy in school. I don't know how, but i've had a crush on him since 5th grade and i still  do. It's so hard to dislike him. But not for Soyou. She hates him and if they were the last two poeple on earth, she said she would rather die with the rest. It seem mean but it was appropriate for her since she hates him. Jimin took a seat next to me with his guys crowding him.

"How was she?", "Why do you like a disaster?", "Were you her first?" I was watching the teacher writing down the schedule and our homework but my ears were listening to their conversation. "No. She was wide as . . She was screaming so loudly and a messing up my appearance while scratching me. We got caught in the empty lab room cause she was screaming so loudly and I didn't get to fix myself. And What do you want?" He turned around to look at me and i quickly shook my head  turning my full attention on the teacher. Are they supposed to be whispering because im sur everyone in the room can hear them?

"We will be doing group project today. Its short so you have to finish it today. those who don't finish will stay after class." The teacher started announcing the groups. I'm sad and nervous since Bora, Soyou, J-Hope, and my brother, heechul, are in the same group and im in different groups than my two Best Friends. "Ok next group. Suga, Dasom, Park Jimin, aaaaaand~.... Let's Go with Hyorin" eh Why Me?!  This teacher is totally no help in my situation right now. WHY!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Its the Author!! Sorry For Not Updating lately. 

This story will have lots of chapter sooo support me

until the very end! I Know It's not interesting right now

but i promise i'll make it interesting. 

Thank and Love You Guys!