FINAL

cafe

Sungmin playing with his cup of coffee happily, as usual he spent his Sunday afternoon  Alone at his favorite cafe by reading books or simply just enjoying the crowd outside the cafe that's when he feels the best as human. He looked around and saw few people around him, one couple, two university student who was doing their assignment and one big family. He smiled at the view,  he himself was a university student who currently running away from his own assignment 'I deserve a break' that's what Sungmin had been saying to himself since morning. Sungmin lost in his own thought until he smell a familiar scent nearby him. It can't be.....

 
"Yes I know, okay I'll send the email by tonight, okay okay I got it you don't have to shout like that I'll be responsible for everything you know I'm a genius I can do this simple thing in a heartbeat" Kyuhyun laughed when the other person on the phone cursed him "yes hyung, I won't disappoint you, yes... Bye bye" Kyuhyun hung up the phone sighed heavily, he wasn't the leader of music club he joined but why the hell he was always be the one who need to do everything like he was the leader?! If it wasn't because of his love for music he would have runaway from that club since a week he joined it. He ruffled his hair frustratingly, he wanted to have a break even for a second. He is a genius without tons of assignments he had back then he could have done the music club assignment given to him in a minute but he had too much burden back then until he felt really suffocated by them. 'A cup of coffee and cake should be a good companion for now' Kyuhyun took a deep breath in front of a cafe near his university, opened the door and found a familiar person inside. It can't be.....
 
 
"Kyu"
 
 
"Min"
 
 
 
His face, his smile, his voice, Kyuhyun just love everything about this person, all the burden, all the fatigue everything has gone once Kyuhyun looked into this person of his life. Love. That's what make all those things possible. 
 
 
When world gives you lemon put some sugars on it and make it lemonade. For Sungmin that person walking towards him is his personal sugar. No matter how long he had seen this person his heart still beating so fast and his face would still turn pink whenever that person smiled to him. Love. That's what he believed as the reason behind this.
 
 
"Ryeonggu" Kyuhyun said coolly and pecked his boyfriend's lips 
 
 
"Siwonnie" Sungmin said cheerfully, his face turned red when Siwon kissed him
 
 
 
Love is what we all need when world has put too much burden on you.