Action!

Incognito
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ahhhhh!!!” a loud scream echoed into the building but it didn’t bother the man who was holding the other’s wrist, twisting it little by little. He did not need to worry about teachers seeing them. Classes were over an hour ago.

The guy smirked as he watched the other in excruciating pain.

“Let me go! You ing fags!” clearly, the taller guy was stupid and forgot that his brain is used for thinking. You don’t say those words to Kim Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk stopped twisting the guy’s arms but started to press firmly on his pulse, inflicting pain which could make him pass out if he was an ordinary guy. But he was no ordinary. If he’s the badass, then this one is the school’s dreaded bully, Zhoumi. Being a transfer student from China, he knew martial arts and is fairly good at it but then, Eunhyuk was no ordinary too. His adoptive father Hangeng taught him martial arts as well.

 

 Okay fine...maybe he has some help (namely Shindong and Siwon) right now in restraining Zhoumi’s movements and that’s why the Chinese guy couldn’t fight back.

“Call us fags one more time.” Eunhyuk dared

“ You and Donghae are disgusting faggots!!!” Zhoumi yelled then spat in front of him. 

“Tsk.” Eunhyuk then pressed the guy’s pulse again, making him scream some more, “You’re really stupid.” He was about to kick the guy when he felt the pain from his again. “Damn it!” he silently cursed

The guy laughed uncontrollably when he saw a hint of pain in Eunhyuk’s face, “I bet your of a boyfriend ed you so ing hard.”

“Yeah! We like it rough! It doubles the fun.” Eunhyuk lied, taunting the guy, telling him that it didn’t bother him a bit about him knowing what they did. Then another press on the pulse.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!”

“Aren’t you still going to take it back?”

“Like hell I’ll do!” then he cursed, “If you can take me down one on one, I’ll even be your slave!” he challenged him knowing he has the height and experience advantage.

Eunhyuk gritted his teeth. He would have immeadiately accepted the challenge if only he wasn’t hurting. Hell! He couldn’t even kick properly!

Shindong and Siwon were worried as well. They also know that once they release Zhoumi, he could beat Eunhyuk with the latter’s current state. They couldn’t volunteer as well as they know they won’t be a match to him.

Eunhyuk opened his mouth to agree when he was interrupted.

“You know he’s somewhat injured. Aren’t you being such a wimp challenging him like that?” asked Donghae who emerged from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter