Happy ending [ Sequel Part 2 (LAST CHAPTER)]

Mr. Airplane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry Kim Jiwon. It's all my fault. You were always at the same place when I need you but when you need me, I was gone. You should not trust me since the day we met and when I said that I will protect you, it was a lie. I remember when we watch the typical scenes on the Tv drama and we're angry but I don't know it happened to me. You yell at me again today and all I want to do is go away. You always know that I'm selfish, and I thought that you was burdensome to me when you need my attention.  After you were gone, all I think is you. I'm sorry for not being able to protect you, care about you, make you happy and not make you cry. All this time, I hope that you live well and forget about me. The promise that we made to be together forever was no longer exists because of my ing idiot self. I'm always in the same place, every night I cried and remember about you. I guess by now, I should be dead and no one care to attend at my funeral day. But, God giving the next chance to apologise to him. So now, I'm wide awake.
As I opened my eyes, I saw a white ceiling above me and a man was walking to me. I realised that I was at the hospital after that incident. "Kim Hanbin, you're awake. How are you?", he asks me while checking my heartbeat. "I'm okay, I guess. What happened to me?" I ask him and the headache attacked me. "You're here for a week now. You were fainted at your place because of your panic attack and you can't control it. So you fainted and coma for 5 days and yesterday you're heartbeat was normal and I assumed that you will be awake today. It's right tho and I'm so proud that you can survive. Your best friendsend you here and I think he can visit you now" the doctor smile at me and walk away.
'No, no, no. He can't see me like this. He will think I'm pathetic!', while I'm busy arguing with my thoughts, a familiar man walks inside my room. He stared at me and both of us don't know what to say. After 5 minutes of silence, he started to ask me but I don't think I want to answer his question. "Since when?" I look down to my hands that playing with the blanket and shrug. "Answer me Kim Hanbin," he says harshly. "Since you left me. Why do you bother about it We're just stranger, remember?",I said quietly and grabbed the glass full with water and drink it. Jiwon sits next to me, put my glass aside after I finished drank it and hug me tightly.
 "You know it was your fault right,Hanbin? If you're not ignoring me or metHayi, this would never happen to us. Although I tried to hate you but after I met you at the cafe, I miss you so ing much and I realise that I still in love with you. I asked Jinhwan to help me and make you jealous although his boyfriend, Junhoe hated that idea. Fortunately, you seem to get jealous but I don't expect that you have anxiety. I'm sorry Hanbin-ah, your anxiety may kill you and I can't live if I kill you after that ing argument" tears are falling down my face. It's all my fault that I do not realise I was in love with him since I was 15. I hug him tightly and crying on his shoulder. "You know what Hanbinnie, I will ask you now. I love you so much Kim Hanbin and I will always in love with you since I'm 15. Will you love me back and be my boyfriend that I hope one day you'll be my husband?" he tells me.
 I'm crying harder than before and kiss him softly. Our tears are rolling down our cheeks when we're kissing and I realise that I love him so much. "I'm sorry Jiwon-hyung. It's all my fault that I'm afraid to tell you that I'm in love with you. I love you so much and yes, I will be your boyf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter