Stop for a moment

Mr. Airplane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was all started when Kim Jiwon fell in love with a little boy who was a year younger than him, Kim Hanbin. Kim Hanbin was a wallflower and no one had noticed him before but the only one person who had noticed him from the start was Kim Jiwon. Jiwon had tried many ways to get his attention but it was all useless. He knew that Hanbin was the grandson of the old couple that lived beside his grandparents' house but still, Hanbin won't give a about him and he always writing something in his black notebook.

One day, he saw a group of boys were surrounded him at the back of their school and making fun of him that he love writing his diary. Before one of the boy tried to punch him, Jiwon immediately punched him on the face and kicked him. “If you ever dare to touch Hanbin, I’m sure you will be dead. All of you!”, he exclaimed and all the boys were ran away from them.

“Are you okey?”, Jiwon asked him softly. He just nodded and looked at Jiwon. "Oh, are you perhaps our neighbour's only grandson?" he said quietly. It was the first time he heard that boy talked. Although it was started with a bad meeting for the two boys who were still 7 years old, they hold their friendship until Jiwon was 18 years old and Hanbin was 17 years old.

But this wonderful friendship had been broken and ended painfully because Kim Hanbin that Jiwon would protect him with his own life, fell in love with a girl.

“Jiwon-hyung, I think I’m in love” Hanbin told him while they're laid on their shared bed. Jiwon was so surprise and tried to hold his tears. Fortunately for Jiwon, the darkness in their room covered his sadness."Bwoh? Chincha? Wahh, my Hanbin is growing up. I'm so proud of you baby" laughing as he patted Hanbin's head.

Can you imagined the boy that you've loved for almost 10 years old told you that he fell in love with someone else. Jiwon had been there for Hanbin when he needed him but Jiwon had always kept everything from Hanbin. He bought the pent-house because he knew that Hanbin love the beach very much. Although Jiwon just 17 years old, because of his parents’ wealthy, Jiwon can buy everything for his Hanbin.

Jiwon's parents and his only brother, Kim Jongin were at London but Jiwon wanted to live at South Korea with grandparents. Hanbin parents had died when he was 10 months old because of an accident. Hanbin's grandparents and Jiwon's grandparents were best friend. Because of their old age, they had died when both of them were 16 years old and 15 years old. Since that, they've promised to be with each other until the end of their life.

 He loves the way Hanbin smiled at him, kissed his cheeks although it was just a symbolic for their friendship, sleeping next to him and be there with him all day. Jiwon will never get bored looking at Hanbin's face day and night. He wished that Hanbin will be his, legally his. 'I think God hates me' he chuckles bitterly in his heart.

It's been 3 weeks since Hanbin confessed his love to Hayi and dated her. Jiwon knew it will change their friendship and unfortunately, it's true. Now, Hanbin asked Jiwon to change his seat with Hayi. Well, of course Jiwon let her seated at his place and he sat at the back.  Hanbin never looked at him at class, during break and spend his time with his bestfriend anymore. All in Hanbin's brain was Hayi, Hayi and Hayi.

 No one knew included Hanbin, that Jiwon had been smoked since that. He felt so depressed about it and tried his best to hide it. Hanbin was all he got and he didn't want his feelings to break their friendship. Every day, during break time, Hanbin and Hayi will sat under the tree, laughing and being sweet. But, Hanbin will never know that Jiwon was looking at him from the rooftop where they spent their time before Hayi came in Hanbin's life. Jiwon cried and cried. But no one heard it and no one care about it.

But one day, all this drama ended pretty worst.

"Hanbin-ah, do you know what day is today?" Jiwon grinned at him while Hanbin was busy texting Hayi. In Jiwon's heart, no one knew how heart it was to be treat like this.

"Hmm, is it today is Friday? What's wrong with you hyung?" he said coldly. Nowadays, Jiwon had been clingy with Hanbin and Hanbin don't like that. Before, it was Hanbin who was always clingy with him a lot but now Hanbin being cold to him because he did the same thing? Unbelievable for us, but Jiwon still be there with him.

"Eh, really.. Today is-" he hugged Hanbin tightly before Hanbin cut his sentences and pushed him away

"Ah! It's 100th days Hayi and I in relationship. Owh, hyung! Thanks" He went out without looking at Jiwon even once. Well, he didn't know that day was the last he'll be with Jiwon. After Hanbin went away, Jiwon sighed bitterly and took out his cigarettes' box from his pocket. 'Today is the 11 years of our friendship bin-ah. How could you forgot about that but remembered all the things you did with a girl that you just knew 100 days and I've been in love with you for 11 years now.' he chuckles and smiled sadly.

Jiwon was about to light up a cigarette but his phone suddenly lighted up. He smiled a bit  as he saw who was calling him.

"Oh, Jongin-hyung! I miss you soooo much! Why are you calling me? Something happened?" He felt nervous without any reason but it started to make him worried as he heard his hyung breathing heavily.

"Jiwon-ah, our parents. They had an accident on their way to go home" Jongin's voice was mixed with sadness, shocked and depressed.

His world was crushing down as he heard what his hyung told him. He was so speechless and he felt that the time had stopped, so his heart.

"Wh--what? Hyu---hyung, how--how are they now?" He stuttered as his tears flowed out his eyes.

"Jiwon-ah, I'm sorry. You need to be here now...." Jongin stopped for a while before continued his words which made Jiwon cried hardly.

"They have no chance to live. You need to be here as soon as possible. I have booked your flight. It's in 2 hours. Be ready. Pack all your things"

Jiwon immediately called Hanbin. He knew his world has ended and the only one can help him was Hanbin. But,it was not as he expecte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter