Finale

Infinite

“WHAT?!”

 

 

“I-I love you.”

 

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? FREAK! THAT’S DISGUSTING! What would make you think that I’m like you, homo?”

 

Luhan looked down at his tattered down shoes, tears welling up in his eyes.

 

Don’t cry, Luhan. Don’t you dare cry.

 

“I’m sorry Sehun.” He whispered softly, a tear trickling down his cheek before he turned around and ran into an empty classroom.

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

Luhan sat in a classroom, looking out a window, tears streaming down his face as he let out choked sobs. The sun was shining and the day was bright, but the whole sky looked gray in the boy’s damp eyes; ones that were puffy and red from crying too long. He tried to stop the tears, but the glistening crystals just wouldn’t stop rolling down, drenching his porcelain skin. His heart was broken into pieces. But it wasn’t as if he didn’t expect this. After all, who in the world would ever like someone looking as hideous as he did.

 

Why would someone like Sehun ever like me? Someone so ugly? I’m such a disgusting person. Nobody would want me. No one would ever love a gay, ugly, cowardly freak.

 

Luhan’s shoulders shuddered violently as he drowned in his thoughts. He heard the door open and heard someone’s light footsteps walking slowly towards his direction. He bit his red lips as he continued to sob, not caring who it was that saw him.

 

He felt strong arms wrap around his tiny frame, and the stranger held him as he looked down into his hands, trying to stop the tears, but once again, failing.

 

“Luhan.” The stranger whispered, voice barely audible.

 

No. He can’t see my face. I probably so ugly right now.

 

But after seconds passed, the stranger still held on tightly to the boy. Seconds turned into minutes, and Luhan finally gathered up the courage to look up at the stranger through his long, tear grazed eyelashes.  

 

“Sehun?”

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

As soon as Sehun saw Luhan’s tear stained face, a deep, hurt look in his eyes, Sehun wanted to cry.

 

How could I ever have said those things to such a beautiful person?

 

In all honestly, Sehun was in denial. And he knew it himself. He was just scared. He was as scared as hell; he still remembered that day as clear as the sky.

 

*Flashback*

 

Sehun was seven. He had just drawn a picture of his whole family together, happy. There was even a sun in the drawing. With flowers drawn badly with a blue crayon. He was so excited to show it to his brother. The one that he respected so much. But when he heard his dad yelling, he quickly hid behind the kitchen counter.

 

“But dad-”

 

“WHAT ARE YOU? SOME GAY FREAK?!”

 

“But-”

 

“NO. KIM JONGI-”

 

“Dad, I LOVE KYUNGSOO!”

 

It was so silent you could hear a pin drop.

 

“GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!” He roared, throwing the book at Jongin, barely missing his head.

 

“Fine!”

 

“YOU ARE NOT MY SON ANYMORE. NEVER STEP FOOT INTO THIS HOUSE EVER AGAIN. HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS??!”

 

“He loves me more than you ever did.” Jongin finally whispered.

 

Jongin hurried back upstairs to get his stuff, and when he came back down, he caught sight of Sehun, and flashed him a tiny smile; the one that he always smiled, the one that would attract so many girls. But Sehun noticed the single tear trickling down his older brother’s cheek, and couldn’t help but start crying too as Jongin slammed the door behind his back, not even returning for dinner.

 

*Flashback over*

 

Back then, Sehun was too young to get why Jongin was crying. But now he understood. After Jongin left, all his father would talk about was how horrible gays were. How disgusting they were. But now, looking down at the tears running down Luhan’s pale skin, he regretted everything he had ever done to this boy.

 

“Luhan, I’m so sorry. I’m so, so sorry.”

 

And then Luhan looked at him again. And smiled.

 

That’s when Sehun couldn’t hold it in anymore. He held onto Luhan and started crying. “I-I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have acted under the mere influence of my dad. I’m sorry Luhan. Please forgive me, I’m sorry; oh god I could say that a thousand times.” Sehun sobbed, slowly dropping down to his knees,. “And- and I get it if you hate me now, but please accept me again? I will do anything for you. I’ll pick a thousand roses for you, mine a thousand diamonds for you, buy a thousand rings for you. I promise. Please? Lu-han…?”

 

Luhan pulled him off the ground. He brushed his thumbs under Sehun’s eyes, gently brushing the tears away, and smiled gently. “Sehun-ah… I will always accept you. I love you… Remember?” He laughed lightly again, and pulled Sehun into a tight embrace.

 

Sehun started sobbing again.

 

He really is an angel.

 

“Luhan,” He said between choked sobs. “You really are beautiful, inside and out.”

 

Luhan smiled contently, humming as he laid his head onto Sehun’s chest, lightly rocking both of them side to side, until they both calmed down.

 

Suddenly Sehun pulled away, and Luhan looked at him, confusion written in his eyes.

 

“Luhan, I love you.”

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

The older boy’s eyes widened as he heard those words. There were tears welling up in his eyes again, as he let out a blissful reply, filled with happy tears.

 

“I love you too.”

 

Sehun looked down into Luhan’s eyes, and Luhan was surprised at how much love there was showing in the younger boy’s glistening orbs. He felt his body being  drawn closer to Sehun like a magnetic force, and before he knew it, Sehun had cupped his large hands on Luhan’s pink infused cheeks leaning in closer, and closer and before he knew it, plump lips were against his own.  

 

There were no more abusive fathers.

 

There were no more forgotten brothers.

 

There was no more insecurities and denial.

 

There was no more distance between them.

 

It was just them.

 

And their love

 

Sehun and Luhan.

 

Together Forever

 

<3

 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

 

A/N:

 

Hii

 

I would really appreciate it if you guys gave me some comments/feedback

 

Thanks to all my viewers and subscribers!

 

:)

 

you Thanks for reading my story ^^