looks like somone is jealous?

Their biggest Mistake

 

"Hyung" Minwoo speak when he finished his food, "ahm...shinee sunbae want to come in here...." His hyung(s) look at him wide eye, "ahm..is it ok----" minwoo was cut off by his hyung "yah~! Jinjja? Is onew hyung will come too??" Jeongmin asked ,with so much excitement... "Ahm ....deh all of them" Okay" donghyun thier leader said.just as the door bell rang,, "I guess they're here already!!"jeongmin and minwoo jumped frim thier sit,and run through the door... "Annyeonghaseyo~!!!!"-shinee said in unsion "Taemin hyung-nim!" Minwoo happily "Annyeong, minwoo how are you" taemin said smiling while ruffling minwoo's hair...donghyun saw this felt something is wrong with him,he has this feeling of slapping that hand away from his maknae. "Im fine hyung,lets go inside ,hyung and other is waiting already" minwoo led them inside... "Annyeong minho hyung"kwangmin said,,running to the said man.  "Hello,kwang...glad to see you again" minho who is smiling,while ruffling the younger's hair... 'Why they like ruffling somone's hair' hyunseong thought when he saw minho,doing that to kwangmim... "What bring's all of you here?"their leader,donghyun said smiling at them...before he sit on the couch. "Oh,we just want to have a little dance practice,with you guys"key one of shinee member spoke,while grinning... "Oh,jinjja onew hyung?"jeongmin who is sitting between youngmin and onew spoke "Deh,i want to sing with you and youngmin"onew said smirking "Oh is that so!then lets start!!" Minwoo the youngest one said happily, "Looks like someone is excited..haha" taemin said while laughing...minwoo pout at this,the other saw this laugh also.....

They then head to their dance studio....Onew,Youngmin and jeongmin head to recording studio

 

 

==============================================

 

"Hyung,come join me and taemin hyung to dance" minwoo said happily,he really want to dance with his hyung,

"No,im okay here i'll just watch you and taemin dance"donghyun said with a slight dry of his tone..minwoo then frowned thingking that his hope turn down,taemin who is watching at them felt like something is wrong with donghyun...'was he jealous?' He thought,

Hyunseong watch kwangmin rap,he smiled when he saw that kwangmin was very happy rapping with minho...but there is something part of him ache his heart..he didn't notice that Minho is watching him...'he must be jealous, he likes kwangmin i sense it....you're so indenial hyunseong-ah' he though

 

Youngmin,sang together with jeongmin..be felt very happy...onew is just watching them he felt relieved that youngmin was happy singing with jeongmin..he knows that youngmin like jeongmin,,his too obvious but very indenial also 'i need to do something for them' he though while smiling...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wooo-!!!" The 2nd chApter is done....

Waiting for boyfriend to comeback