Junhwan

Jinhwan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ikon had been practicing non-stop for all the up-coming fan meetings and music shows they were scheduled to attend. All the members were tired after the endless dance practices and vocal sessions that lasted well into the early hours of the next day; but they were happy as they had finally debuted and could meet all their fans after 2 long years of waiting.

The members would return to their dorm; their muscles aching and limbs shaking after a long gruelling dance practice that never seemed like it would end. There was no conversation on the journey home as the members would all be too tired to talk and the singer’s vocal chords strained. They would quickly shower in pairs or small groups of three before conking out in their beds, asleep within moments their drained bodies touched the fluffy cloud like mattresses.

Jinhwan woke up a few hours later after a restless night. The members had yet again been in ygs basement rehearsing the moves to rhythm ta before retiring to the dorms. He struggled to recall how he even got from the company building to the dorms, vaguely remembering Junhoe holding his hand and dragging his weak body along the concrete paths of Seoul. His worried gaze constantly looking down at Jinhwan.

He felt like he hadn't slept for days, his body still taut and tense due to the stress of the upcoming hectic schedule the group had. Some days he felt like he was drowning, sinking further and further into the depths of the ocean as the rest of the members floated atop. He felt like he was the only one who couldn't cope. The other members were stronger; physically and mentally. Jinhwan didn't know what to do. He was the oldest, he should be able to practice like the other members and not make mistakes and fall over; but his body felt weak and heavy. Even just trying to moves his arms felt like he was trying to lift a car and not a limb. His throat was constantly sore making his voice come out croaky and causing it to crack whilst he sang. As a singer this caused Jinhwan endless stress and worries. Some day’s he felt like going to ygs office and telling him he should quit because he was dragging the rest of the members down. Some day’s he just felt like deadweight.

He knew the mem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter