Binhwan-Part 2

Jinhwan Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin led Jinhwan to a cosy looking cafe 10 minutes away from the school. The cafe was dimly lit with glowing fairy lights and candelabra giving the place a romantic and mysterious feel. Vintage artwork hung from exposed brick walls and the delicious aroma of baked pastry and cakes caused the two boys to wonder further into the shop, their mouths watering from the exquisite smell. Hanbin placed his arm around Jinhwan's petite waist and led him to a more secluded corner of the shop for privacy. The two boys settled into comfy black leather armchairs opposite each other around a dinky table and gazed at the menu.

"Order anything you want, my treat." Hanbin stated putting the menu back down on the table and smiling shyly at Jinhwan.

"I can't let you pay it's not fair. We should go half’s." Jinhwan exclaimed feeling guilty, he strongly looked at Hanbin and pouted.

"We can go half’s next time, let me treat you today because I asked you out and it's our first date. I want to make it special." Hanbin replied bashfully already planning future dates even though the first date had only just began.

"Ok." Jinhwan cutely said causing Hanbin's heart to race in his chest. He gazed lovingly at the adorable boy seated across from him. He didn't know why this beautiful fairy like boy had agreed to go out with him but he was thanking his lucky stars.

They both ordered lattes that came with heart shaped foam art on top and a large slice of decedent chocolate cake to share. The indulgent cake was covered in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter