Chapter 2

Queen Inhwa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My family are having this fiest in our home. For my older brother passed the exam as top military scholar in Joseon.

All the people in our village were invited. Poor and rich all are welcome.

It was indeed a happy day for us. And I'm a proud yeodongsaeng.

But all this was turned into a tragedy. I found myself hugging my parents dead bodies. It was the last time hugging them...

 

 

 

****

"Eomeoni! Abeoji!" I woke up screaming. I can't breathe it was just a dream. A few minutes later I saw Yuna running towards me.

"Agashe? Are you alright, Agashee?" she asked.

"Y-yes I'm fine." I answered as I looked around. This place isn't familiar to me. Where are we? I asked myself.

As if Yuna can read my mind and answered me. "We're in a gisaeng house, agashee." she said as she lowered her head. "I'm so sorry if I brought you here, but I can't think of a place where we can stay safe."

"Eomeoni! Abeoji!" I said as I stand. "I must go back to our house. Eomeoni is waiting for me there. She might be worried about me." I hurriedly went to the door. I attempted to storm out of the room but Yuna ran and stood in front of me.

"Agashee! Agashee you can't go back there. It's not safe for you to go back." Yuna stopped me. "Guards are all over the place...your father and mother are gone now. They're in the under world now, agashee."

"That's not true!" I shouted. "My abeoji and eomeoni a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter