Final

He's Gone

Namjoon sighed as he plugged in his earpieces, playing B1a4′s wait on half full volume. He strolled down the park, watching the children play fetch with their dog as the parents sat down having a picnic. He sat down on a bench that was nearest to him as he reminisced the past memories of them at the park. He stared at the big field of freshly cut grass, playing back the memories in his mind when he felt a slight tap on his right shoulder from behind.

 He looked to the back to see a girl with shoulder length auburn hair smiling at him wearing a black frilly dress with white lace and a black pair of converses.

Her face lost her happy smiley face when her smile faded and turned into a serious face. She asked Namjoon if he was ready to go now. He asked the girl if he could visit one more place before he went with her. The girl nodded as she waited for him to get up from the bench. Namjoon walked along the sidewalk, his face looking like someone who lost all his strength.

 “Are you going to visit him?” the girl asked. Namjoon only nodded as he walked towards the wildflowers on the side, picking them one by one making them into a small bouquet. “He’d love these,” he said, continuing his walk to his final destination. He put out a smile on his face as a small-sized cemetery was in sight.

“Shinigami-san, we’re almost there,” Namjoon whispered to the girl as they entered the cemetery finally stopping in front of a gravestone. “Seokjin Kim” it read as Namjoon set down the small bouquet in front of the stone. Tears flowed out of his eyes when he tried to keep them in, but the tears keep threatening to fall down as he held them in more.

“I miss you, I’ll see you soon” Namjoon forced a smile then looking at the girl who he referred as ‘Shinigami’

“Let’s go now, Shinigami-san,” He said, wiping his eyes. She nodded as she touched him, patting him on the back as they went away together.

‘Beep’ the sound of the hospital machine beeped out a monotonous tone. “He’s gone.” The man in the lab coat said to the boys that were sitting next to the hospital bed, shocked. “He’s free now, like hyung.” one of the boys said, as he covered the man lying on the hospital bed with the blanket.

A bright light shone onto his face as he opened his eyes. Namjoon stood up staring at the sky when he felt a soft hug from his back by a figure that he severely missed. “I love you” the figure whispered into Namjoon’s ear as he set down his chin on Namjoon’s left shoulder.

 "I love you too Jin.“