My cute dongsaengie

Dongsaengie?Andwae!!!

A/N: I am really sorry for delay. This is the longest oneshot i have ever written. Hope you like it and please leave feedback.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Changmin looked from one parent to another. Yunho and Jaejoong were smiling rather idotically and Changmin was getting wierded out.

'Minnie, how do you feel about having a dongsaeng,hm? A cute dongsaengie for Minnie?',Yunho asked.

And there was an awkward silence. In which YunJae still continued to smile stupidly at Changmin whose brain was still processing the word.

'Dongsaengie?',the kid said,voice unlike him,the bambi eyes wide.

'Yes baby. A cute brother or sister for Minnie to play with',Jaejoong said, pulling their son close to him.

'Is my dongsaengie here?',the 4 year old asked,tilting his cutely. Yunho laughed while Jaejoong chuckled,blushing all shades of red.

'No baby. Dongsaengie is in umma's tummy', Jaejoong said. Changmin looked at him as if Jaejoong had grown three heads.Somehow the idea was really unfathomable to him. How can a dongsaengie be in umma's stomach? Tummy is only for food,right?

Changmin glanced apprehensively at Jaejoong's still flat belly, expecting his dongsaeng to wave at him suddenly. Yunho smiled at the mixed expression of awe and fear on Changmin's face.The adults waited for Changmin to speak.

'Will umma and appa love dongsaengie more?',Changmin asked atlast, eyes clear. Leaving Yunho and Jaejoong unable to answer.

                                                                                                              -x-x-x-
It had been a few months since the news and Changmin had still not provided any reaction. It was as if he had taken it in his stride. Like suddenly getting a dongsaeng was the most normal thing in the world. But a subtle change had come over the child. And Jaejoong was not sure if he liked that change. Changmin had started to act like a child way far ahead his age. He was still a naughty boy who loved nothing but his parents and food. But he had grown more silent. And Changmin's question still rang in his head and Jaejoong felt guilty for not answering him yet.

'I am worried,Yun', Jaejoong said,as he watched Changmin leave for his pre-school with Jihye who had taken the task of dropping her nephew at his school when she went for her work, not listening to her brother though Yunho would be working from home till the baby arrived. Yunho wrapped his arms around the other's growing waistline, a small frown on his brow.

'I am worried too,baby. Though there is nothing we can do until Minnie comes around. But he is a understanding. I am sure he will be fine. We can just support him',Yunho said,pecking the pale cheek. Jaejoong sighed,slowly going inside, rubbing his stomach. His belly was quite visible now, though not very prominently distended. Yunho was right. There was just waiting and being around until Changmin speaks up.

But they might as well have been worrying for naught. Knowing Changmin, it just needed proper time for the toddler to express himself properly. And it happened one night, a few weeks after Yunjae conversation, quiet unexpectedly.

Jaejoong was singing to Changmin, their nightly ritual ever since the kid had been an infant. Jaejoong was propped on the pillow and Changmin snuggling in his side,an arm resting lightly on Jaejoong's growing belly.

'Umma?', Changmin whispered.

'Yes baby?',Jaejoong asked, the mop of brown hair. Changmin fiddled with the button on Jaejoong's sweater for a few moments before speaking.

'When dongsaengie comes, can I hold first?',he asked. Jaejoong smiled.

'Of course baby. You will be the first to hold your dongsaeng', Jaejoong said.

'Minnie hopes he will get cute sister as dongsaengie. Then Minnie will plotect her also. And teach her to play. And run. And read', Changmin said, quite liking the idea of being a teacher to his sibling. Jaejoong chuckled, a heavy weight lifting off his chest.

He had been anxious for nothing. He should have known that his baby boy was way ahead of his 4 years. Changmin was eager to meet his sibling and had planned so much ahead. Really, what had Jaejoong done in his past life to get such a kind son. He was pulled out of his thoughts as he watched Changmin sit up. The little boy turned to hug Jaejoong's round belly tenderly.

'I am waiting for you,saengie. Minnie loves you. Please come fast,ne?',Changmin whispered to the bump. And Jaejoong felt the baby move. Changmin pressed a sloppy kiss on Jaejoong's stomach before cuddling back in his mother's arms. Jaejoong held him as closely as possible and resumed his singing. The melody sent both of them slowly into sleep.

And failed to see Yunho pull the blanket up to their chests and place kisses on both of their cheeks.

Everything would be just fine


                                                                                                               -x-x-x-
But there had to be ceratin obstacles.

Changmin cuddled closer to Junsu who had taken him outside the hospital to calm him down.His appa was inside with umma and he teared up again remembering how his umma's was crying in pain.Jaejoong going suddenly into labour had unnerved everyone,seeing that he was not due for atleast another 2 weeks.

'Ahjumma,Umma will not die,light?',he asked,his eyes and cheeks wet.

'No Minnie.Infact,Changminnie's dongsaeng will now come to meet Minnie',Junsu said,patting the child.

'Minnie's dongsaengie is coming?',he asked,awed and startled at the same time.

'Yes.Now would Minnie's dongsaengie like to see Minnie crying?',Junsu asked as he settled Changmin on a bench.Changmin shook his head,wiping his eyes.

'Minnie will smile for his dongsaengie',he said.Junsu smiled at him and went to fetch some juice.Halfway through their cans,his phone rang.

'Oh my god sun!Really!!',Junsu squealed suddenly and Changmin nearly choked on his juice at the sudden shout.Before he could ask what was happening,Junsu had picked him up and was swinging him around,a huge,silly grin on his face.

'Oh my god,Minnie!Your dongsaengie is here!The baby is here!',he dolphin squealed,attracting a stern glance from a nurse.

Not caring,Junsu tugged Changmin eagerly whose little legs were no match for the long ones of the other.Changmin was still confused at the sudden commotion and was even more startled when he saw both his sets of grandparents crying and hugging. Mrs.Jung spotted Changmin and glomped him in a huge hug.

'You have a sister,Minnie!Oh god bless us!',she squealed,doing little jumps which looked odd for a woman of her standing and age.Changmin looked around bewildered,the words 'sister' and 'dongsaeng' running in his head.Before he could open his mouth,Yunho came out of the room, still in the hospital gown and an even more stupid smile than Junsu on his face.His gaze settled on Changmin who looked near to tears again.

'Minnie,won't you meet your sister?',Yunho asked.Changmin nodded,holding onto his father's hand.Yunho signalled all to wait while he took Changmin inside the room.Changmin held onto Yunho's hand tightly,partly hiding behind his legs.He was not sure what he should be feeling. He was suddenly afraid and insecure.A part of him wanted to see his sibling,but another part wanted nothing but to be with his umma and appa alone.He was unsure of himself.And that frightened him.

He dithered slightly as he entered,the smell of disinfectant stinging his nose.He slowed down,almost coming to a stop as he took in the harsh lights and the stark atmosphere.A passing nurse smiled at him and reached to pat him,but he shirked away,clinging to Yunho's leg.He felt his appa's warm hand ruffle his hair lovingly.

'Come on Minnie.Your sister is waiting',Yunho said.Changmin looked at him with wide eyes, unconsciously taking a step back.

'And umma too'.

Changmin's receeding immediately stopped and he looked around from Yunho's leg at the steel bed.He saw Jaejoong,pale and tired,holding a pink blanket.He looked at Changmin and smiled.

'Minnie,come here baby',Jaejoong said,patting the bed.Changmin slowly approached,the vice like grip on Yunho's hand unrelenting.Yunho lifted Changmin to place him beside Jaejoong,but Changmin clung to Yunho,somehow not wanting to go.YunJae exchanged a look.

'Minnie,won't you come to umma?',Jaejoong asked softly.Changmin nodded and Yunho slowly placed him down on the matress beside Jaejoong who adjusted the blanketed bundle on one arm and hugged Changmin one armed.Changmin snuggled closer to his mother,nose wrinkling slightly as the scent of hospital had mixed with his mother's fragrance.

'How are you,Minnie?Did my baby wait long?',Jaejoong asked,kissing the brown hair.Changmin shook his head as he buried his head in Jaejoong's nape.His gaze settled on the bundle and all he saw was pink.

'She is your dongsaeng,sweety',Jaejoong said softly.Changmin was wide-eyed as he looked onto the pink head of the newborn,it's eyes closed.Changmin watched the little lips move softly in a yawn as the baby squiggled slightly,turning to move unconsciously towards it's mother's warm body.Changmin slowly brought a finger forward and lightly touched one chubby cheek.He then moved his finger to the small chin.The baby moved slightly and a tiny hand popped out from the blanket.As if entranced,Changmin brought his finger near the pink fist and watched in wide-eyed awe at the tiny fingers curling tightly around his.

Yunho and Jaejoong smiled at each other at the astonishment on Changmin's face,secretly relieved that Changmin hadn't withdrawn.

'Would you like to hold her,Minnie?',Yunho asked.Changmin nodded so fast that Jaejoong was worried he would sprain his neck.Yunho adjusted his position,making him sit crosslegged and relaxed.He then helped Jaejoong to sit up properly against the pillow.Then slowly, Yunho placed the new-born into Changmin's lap,holding the head of the baby.Jaejoong adjusted Changmin's hand to be under the neck as support.

As for Changmin,the moment he felt the tiny body rest on his laps,a rush of fierce protectiveness and adoration surged through him.He looked at the small,pink lips,the closed eyes and the tiny fist around his fingers,feeling quite happy and excited at having such a cute sibling.

She was his baby sister.His precious dongsaengie whom no one can have.

Changmin was so engrossed into looking at the newborn that he didn't notice the rest of family come in.But it was when Mrs.Jung took the baby that Changmin was shaken out of his reverie.His eyes followed the baby,brows in little frown.Jaejoong saw it and pulled the boy closer to him.He was a bit worried,as Changmin had fallen really quiet.And he also didn't miss the fierce Bambi eyes following the infant as it was handed to their grandparents.The furrowed brows and set jaw amused Jaejoong as he and Yunho watched the proceedings silently.Knowing Changmin,they could almost predict what would happen next. And just watched their son closely.

'She looks exactly like you,Jaejoong-ah',Mrs.Jung said, gently rocking the baby.'But has Yunho's eyes'.

The parents exchanged smiles. But Changmin was just keeping his eyes on the baby.

'What will you name her?',she asked,gently rocking the baby. It was Changmin who answered.

'Minhee',he said,his voice clear and firm. As if the decison had been already made. His eyes showed a mild challenge in them.

'Minhee?And why is that,dear?',Mrs.Jung asked,amused by the look on her grandson's face.

'Because she is Minnie's dongsaengie. We will have same name',he said,a proud smile on his face. None of the adults missed the possessive tone in his words. As for the baby, she squirmed a bit,mewling. Jaejoong took her back in his arms, cooing to her. But she continued to squirm,small cries escaping. Changmin lightly touched her fist, and as soon as the tiny finger curled around his, the crying ceased. Yunho and Jaejoong exchaged a mildly surprised look.

'Now you needn't worry about anyone troubling her,eh hyung?',Yoochun said,smiling stupidly. Yunho groaned while Junsu slapped the head of his boyfriend.

'They are just kids,for heaven's sake',the resident dolphin said.

'I am just saying about the future,babe',Yoochun said,trying to snake an arm around Junsu's waist. Junsu was fast and slapped his hands away. Jaejoong shook his head amusedly at the two and turned to see Yunho leaning down to kiss him.

'I am so happy baby. Thank you for giving me such beautiful little angels',Yunho whispered, nuzzling the soft brown hair of other.

'No thank you,Yun. You are the nicest man I have ever met. I know we will be able to raise our kids to be the best', Jaejoong murmured, welcoming Yunho's lips on his.

The happenigs didn't matter to Changmin.He was still engrossed with awed adoration for the baby in Jaejoong's arms. It was like everything had changed for him. He was no longer the youngest and the most pampered one in their family. He was now a responsible older brother who would take care of his baby sister and see to it that she would always be safe and happy. He would be doing all he could for her.

Well may be except sharing his food.

                                                                                                               -x-x-x-

I just love the name Minhee..hhahahahahahaha

Feedback and comments are appreciated! ^^

The series atlast ends!!^^

Kamsahamnida! !^^