The End

Taiwan Love

"Huh?! What the?" Sana kept on trying to understand what the young man saying in that drama. If Sana isn't that weird and lazy maybe she can get her off the couch and at least try to find the remote control.

Back to twenty minutes ago......

"Unnie, unnie?" Sana called out as she woke up from her beauty sleep. "Wow, where are everybody?"

She looked around to find some notes and she found one on the table that Nayeon wrote, as expected from a leader, responsible.

"Hmm... Going out... All of us... Maknae... Take care of our Tzuyu... Going back at 3pm..." Sana read as she head out to the living room. She pressed the 'on' button that is on the television.

"你在干嘛? (What are you doing?)" A pretty girl said to the tall guy that are giving her a paper.

Sana then realized that there are no remote around her, she'll just go with the flow.

Present

"What are that guy doing? What did he write on that resume paper?" Sana continue to ask the plushie toy in front of her, "Is this part suppose to be romantic?"

"Unnie~"

Huh? Maybe it's her illusion...

"Unnie?"

What? Who? Is it the 'thing' that Dahyun talking about when we're at the basement? Why did that 'thing' climbed up here?

"Oh! Sana unnie!"

That voice, Tzuyu? Is that you?

"Unnie, what are you watching? Is that Taiwan drama? But I thought you said chinese is hard" Tzuyu said casually and plopped down beside Sana. And Sana quickly wrapped her arms around the maknae for saving her from her weird imaginations, "Nah, I just can't find the remote so..."

"Did you try finding it?"

Nope. "Yes, of course" Lie, big fat lie, she didn't even try to get up from the couch.

"Do you want to watch this drama?" Caring. This is the word that Sana could describe Tzuyu that moment. That just added another thing to her 'Love Chewy Forever List'.

"Nope, why?"

"Then I'll try to find the remote this time, you can sit here unnie, you're probably tired from all the activities, maybe it's somewhere there" Tzuyu babling as she trying to take off Sana's hand around her to stand up.

"No, no, actually I wanted to try new drama so why don't we start with this?" She quickly hugged the maknae again, sometimes she felt grateful that their maknae is this tall, so she can lean on her anytime.

"How can you understand what they say? The subtitles are also chinese," Tzuyu asked, facing her.

"You can be my translator, right?" Sana said with double meaning, sly fox, yeah she know. But of course the kind maknae is okay with that, she's stuck with Sana until the unnies are back anyway.

"So... the guy is confessing right now" Tzuyu watch the drama seriously, thinking that Sana want to learn chinese, so she can help her.

"Yeah, yeah, how about you say what he say to me?" Sana try her luck, "Sure, why not?"

They keep cuddling on the couch and lost track of time, Sana started to thank the person that lost the remote and the episode only show the sweet confessing of couples. Without them knowing, time is slipping away.

我喜欢你

"I like you" I like you too...

我真的很喜欢你

"I really like you" Me too...

有很多事我还不会

"There are many things that I still don't know" What is that?

但我知道一件事情

"But I'm sure of one thing" I like where this is leading...

现在,我可以当面对你说

"Now I can tell you directly that I..." Yes, say it...

Sana tighten her hug because of the adrenaline she's feeling right now, but really Tzuyu's fine with it, she loves to hug her unnie.

我爱你

"I love you"

"I love you too" Sana replied almost immediately, she widen her eyes when she realized what she just said.

"YAHHHH!"

"HEY! CHEWY IS MINE!"

"MY BABY! HOW COULD YOU!"

"MINATOZAKI SANA! YOU'RE CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF NOW YOU'RE DATING OUR TZUYU!"

"I'LL KILL YOU"

"That's romantic"

"HEY! WHO SAID THAT, I'M ABOUT TO SAY THAT"

The members are rushing in the living room, "Why are you guys here, I thought you said 3p-"

"NO MORE WORDS, YOUNG LADY, WE HEARD IT ALL"

"What?! Do you mean you guys are hiding behide the door all this time?!"

"Nah, just from the 'I like you' part" Jungyeon speak calmly after the shock, after all she's Chewy's dad so how can you expect her to be fine.

"Great, I live with a bunch of weirdos"

"You're just bitter because you're about to kiss my Chewy" Dahyun stated.

"I did not, okay!" Sana blushed and denied quickly.

Tzuyu watching them from the couch and continue watching the drama, she knows anyway.

*****

Okay, this is just some one shots of Satzu, I'll start a Satzu one shots collection later, i guess..... And i really know chinese i did not just google translate it, hahahaha random