The Savior is a HE?

Garden of Eden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey,” a guy with orange hair called the attention of Yoona. Yoona looked over and found the guy familiar. Perky nose, evident cheek bones, white complexion, and that innocent looking smile,

 

“Ah! You’re the guy on the first day of my transfer.” Yoona exclaimed. The guy was somehow happy that she remembered him.

 

“You remember me. . . “ The guy muttered, and Yoona nodded.

 

“You . . . you’re looking for someone right?” The guy asked.

 

“Ahh yes-“ Someone grabbed her shoulder and Yoona looked over to the culprit.

 

“Hey, will you please stop running and shouting? It’s ing annoying!” The male student said.

 

“Have you seen a ‘kind guy wearing an eye patch’?” Yoona innocently asked, ignoring the outburst of the male student who was now losing his patience.

 

“YAH! HOW WOULD I KNOW, YOU CRAZY ?!!!!” The male student pushed Yoona to the ground and landed severe punches. The guy with orange hair watched with his mouth agape. Yoona stood up, wiped the blood trickling from her cut lip, and ran away from them.

 

“YAH! COME BACK HERE!!” Yoona heard from behind as she is ran away from them.

 

Then Yoona continue her search operation as she keeps on asking and always ended up beaten by the male students that she asked. Yoona noticed something weird and fishy with this school. She wondered why the boys in the campus despised girls so much to the point that they beat or oppress them, which was a horrible thing to do.

Yoona caught her breath and ended up on the quadrangle of the campus. She sighed while she caressed her bruises caused by the male students who beat her up.

 

“It looks like I won’t be able to find the good guy wearing an eyepatch.” Yoona muttered. She saw two male students walking, and regained her composure. She was determined not to give up. Ever.

 

“Excuse me.” Yoona said politely. The male students looked at her.

 

“Do you know a kind boy wearing an eye patch?” The two were shocked with the question before looking irritated. Yoona quickly shielded her arms as a defensive stance since she always ended up either punched, kicked, or beaten up. The two male students look at each other and a sly smirk formed on their lips.

 

“Yeah we know him.” As a response, Yoona widened her eyes in excitement.

 

“R-REALLY?!!” Yoona exclaimed. The two nodded, smirks never leaving their faces.

 

“We always see him around in the forest at the back of the center building, right bro?” He glanced at his friend, who nodded in agreement, and looked back at Yoona.

 

“AIGOO~ THANK YOU SO MUCH!” Yoona dashed to the forest referred by the two.

 

Yoona looked around as she walked on the paved path of the forest. A certain quietness covering the area.

 

“Excuse me, Mr. Eye patch?!” Yoona shouted. Unfortunately, the chirping of birds was the only response she received.

 

“If you are here please answer me!” Yoona shouted again and continued to walk.

 

“Mr. Eye Pat-“ A hit on the back of her head answered her call. Stumbling on the ground, she hissing in pain and fighting for consciousness. 

 

“You are a ing and an idiot! Take that!” the male student a while ago shouted to the semi-conscious Yoona, who now had her elbows supporting her on the ground.

 

“! The guys from before . . .” Yoona cursed in her thought. She can feel her vision getting blurry and her consciousness fading. The two male students from earlier smirked at the girl. One of them patted a baseball bat on his hand.

“I can’t believe she could easily be fooled like this . . . “ The other said, putting both his hands in his pocket and her lips while he eyed her in a ersely manner.

 

“Now we can teach you how magnificent a man is to your body. . . “ His friend bent down and set the baseball bat aside. Still on the ground, Yoona can feel her eyes betraying her. She was helpless right now and in the middle of nowhere. Finally falling unconscious, the two boys laughed.

 

“Alrighty~ let’s st-“ reaching for Yoona's exposed thighs, the boy's body suddenly flew towards the tree trunk, earning a cracked backbone. His shocked friend stood up only to be welcomed by a punch that caused a broken jaw.

 

“ARGHH! HOLY !” The male student scream in pain as he coughed blood out, and massaging his broken jaws, and he eyed the person who did this to him and he widen eyes and his friend who fell unconscious due to the impact of the kick

 

“S-.”

 

“E-Eyepatch. . . “ the male student muttered as he wiped the blood from his mouth. The man with an eye-patch and blonde hair with gradient tips, wearing their uniform, glared at him. The latter felt a hard hand smack the back of his head, causing him to crash on the ground and his head to bleed.

 

“ARRRRGGGHH!” the groan of the male student and the eyepatch man kick his face making him unconscious too. Suddenly, Yoona stirred with a headache before standing up.

 

“W-What happened. . “ Yoona adjusted her vision to see the male students bleeding and unconscious. Widening her eyes, she suddenly remembered how she was almost taken advantage of by those s.

 

“W-What in the world. . . “ Yoona muttered. She saw the person she had been looking for.

 

“Ah! Mr. Eye patch!” Yoona exclaimed and grabbed the hands of the eye-patched man, shaking their hands.

 

“FINALLY, I FOUND YOU!” Yoona continued. She was jumping in joy, her innocent doe-eyes pleading the eyepatched man, who was in shock.

 

“I BEG YOU, PLEASE . . . . LEND ME YOUR STRENGTH!” Yoona begged. The eye-patched man's mouth was agape as he tried to process the current scenario.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The eye-patched man actually agreed to the latter’s request. Then he led her to the inner part of the forest. Yoona's mouth was agape as she witnessed a beautiful garden with gazebo, which had the same style of the architecture of their campus. The walkways were paved with masonry bricks and variety of flowers, trees and landscape elements can be found on the garden.

 

“Wow.” Yoona exclaimed as she felt peace and harmony to the secret garden. The eye-patched man smiled at the antics of Yoona and shook his head while he followed the deer behind.

 

“I didn’t know that there is a place like this in the forest. . . “ Yoona said in amazement. She strolled and looked around the secret garden.

 

“This is my favorite place . . .  it’s the Secret Garden.” The eye-patched man said and Yoona glanced at him in amazement. The man chuckled.

 

“I usually spend the afternoon here to self-study.” He motioned his hands towards the gazebo, and Yoona followed the eye-patched man with a questioning look.

 

“Self-study?” The deer asked.

 

“What about the classroom lessons?” the deer continued.

 

“Yes, well actually I’m a high school student, a 3rd year more specifically, but. . .  . I finished all the curriculums when I was 2nd year in middle school.” The eye-patched smiled to Yoona who had an amazed look on her face.

 

“So now I’m in different class than everybody else. I’m in a special class and at night I go to the seminar with a few people.” The man continued and motioned Yoona to sit down opposite him.

 

“Then at daytime I do self-study here alone.”

 

“Ah, I see, why alone in this place? Why not on the library or in the high school building?” Yoona asked curiously.

 

“Hmm well to tell the truth, the special class attracts a lot of people’s attention. There are people who respects and envies us, so I don’t want to be in trouble and make them feel uneasy . . .” the eye-patched man replied and looked away.

 

“I dislike that. That is why I chose this place because people rarely come here.” He looked again to Yoona who payed attention to him. His lips curled in a smile.

 

“So that’s why the others don’t know about you . . . . hmm” Yoona concluded. The eye-patched man chuckled.

 

“My name? I’m Donghae, Lee Donghae.” Donghae smiled to Yoona, who beamed back at him and stuck her hand out.

 

“I’m Im Yoona, nice to meet you Donghae-ssi.” They shook each other's hand, the smiles never leaving their faces.

 

“Nice to meet you too, Yoona-ssi. . .  .so, why did you ask me to lend my strength?” Yoona suddenly remembered her purpose.

 

“AH! YES!” Yoona exclaimed.

 

“Well, first. . . Donghae-ssi, what do you think about this academy’s game, the exaclan?” Yoona asked seriously, anticipating the answer and praying in mantra that this guy was really a ‘good guy’ because she needed to be careful and not get tricked again.

 

“It’s sounds like. . .  .you’re anticipating me to . . . “ Donghae said.

 

“Eh- no, it’s nothing . . . . really.” Yoona said swiftly and grinned.

 

“This exaclan, in other words, you want to know what I feel about this academy’s treatment to the girls . . . . right Yoona?” Donghae had hit the bull's eye. Yoona chuckled awkwardly and scratched her nape.

 

Donghae confessed, “Well, I feel like I want to do something about it and that I should’ve acted faster . .  .I’m regretting that now, if it were before they brought in the game . .  . I could save the girls that I see in need for help, even if I got penalty for breaking the academy’s male domination policy, it doesn’t matter for me. . .  .” He looked directly at Yoona.

 

“But after the game starts . . . even the girl I want to save will definitely get penalty too . . . I’m looking for any other alternatives to save them but . . .I haven’t found any, really . . .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter