You are mine forever...

Re:Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Seok walked out of Shin Hye’s room, he leaned against the door after he closed it. He found Ill Woo was still waiting and sitting on a nearby bench.  Jong Seok walked towards him and joined sitting next to him.

“Thank you for looking after her.” Jong Seok thanked Ill Woo.

“Well, I had too. She’s my boss.” Ill Woo replied.

“I’m glad that you said she’s your boss…” Jong Seok smiled. He ed his hand to Ill Woo, “Lee Jong Seok, current status, Shin Hye’s ex-husband but I am not letting her go.” He smiled.

Ill Woo hesitated at first, “Jung Ill Woo. Current status, Shin Hye’s barista and was hoping to tackle her but the chances are off now.” He smiled as well.

“Don’t you dare.” Jong Seok said.

“Oh, well. I am not about to create another problem.” Ill Woo affirmed. “Please take really good care of her once she is back to you. If she is not with you I will fight for her.” He warned Jong Seok.

“Well… It’s not going to happen.” Jong Seok said sternly.

“I see two bucks are about to butthead.” So Eun voice appeared with her most cynical smile at Jong Seok. She was with Jae Rim.

“Boss, sorry I am late but…” Jae Rim blushed before he wanted to explain.

“Yah!” So Eun hit Jae Rim as he was about to blurt their activity. “Don’t you dare!” She pointed her index finger at him with a warning face.

“What? I didn’t say anything. I wanted to say we were at the shop.” Jae Rim tried to cover himself.

“Is it a baby shop?” Jong Seok teased.

“Aish You!” So Eun was about to hit Jong Seok as well and Jae Rim covered him.

“Yah… Yah… Are you going to make me a bum in the street. Who’s going to support our baby?” He blurted out. So Eun’s eyes widened in horror as the cat is out of the bag at that moment.

“Mwo?” Jong Seok said in a weird high-pitch voice. “Wah…. Jae Rim… congratulations!” Jong Seok hugged him.

“You idiot!” So Eun hit him and walked into Shin Hye’s room.

“Yah.. So Eun..” Before Jong Seok could stop her, she stuck her tongue out and closed the door. “Shin Hye is asleep….”

“Let her be… her hormone is haywire at the moment,” Jae Rim smiled dreamily.

“You and your mischievous girlfriend.” Jong Seok pointed out.

“Mischievous it is “ Jae Rim agreed.

“Are you going to get married?” Jong Seok asked.

Jae Rim raised up his hand and showed his wedding band.

“Eonji?” Jong Seok asked.

“The reason why we are late today, sir.” He smiled.

“And your honeymoon trip is a visit to my wife in the hospital?” Jong Seok asked.

“We are killing two birds with one stone, we had to make an appointment at the gynae today as well.” Jae Rim explained.

----

“What?” Shin Hye squealed. “Oh my! I am so happy for you!” Shin Hye hugged So Eun.

But So Eun exasperated, “I didn’t expect this to happen that soon.” She admitted. “In a way, I am scared.”

“It’s a blessing!” Shin Hye said happily.

“To him the biggest one. His reason to tie me down…” So Eun raised her hand to show her wedding band.

“Seriously!” Shin Hye pointed out at So Eun ring. “I am extremely happy for you!” She screamed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter