my everything

everything

"Yahh..whats wrong huh jiyong??dont you know that we are tired and want to sleep?why are you screaming,?"as top said that agreed by others.."wheres maknae??!..i wanna see he now..".."why are you looking for me hyung??did i do wrong??"..said seungri while pouting and rubbing his both eyes coz sleepiness...a bit guilt appeared in jiyong but he let it go while reaching for seungri"yahh,maknae yahh...make me coffee please"as jiyong whining that make the other three of them shocked for hearing that.."yah,you !!did you just screaming for maknae only to make you a cup of coffee??are you crazy jiyong ahh??!!"exploded sol and make the others more shocked as he just cursing..jiyong nodded innocently..sol just go straight to his room and slammed the door and followed by another two as they also annoyed with the crazy leader..but jiyong laughing silently of them...but got shocked when he meet two teary eyes that look at him.."yah,maknae yahh..why are you crying?".."hyung,did u just screaming my name only to make u a cup of coffee?,.how can u do that hyung?"said seungri while crying.."oh my babby,dont cry.hyung sorry okay.its just i cant write without the inspiration from you.atleast with your coffee..hyung sorry okay babby"with that jiyong kiss maknae crying eyes to calm him down..after a while seungri is calm and go to the kitchen to make jiyong coffee.."there you go,your coffee.hyung,you know that i will do anything for you coz you are my everything right?"jiyong feels so touched and hugged maknae but maknae release the hug that make he confuse."but can you ask nicely next time?coz im just arrived this morning at 3ing morning and so damn tired and hearing my crazy leader screaming my name can make me die okay"seungri sighed but jiyong make a light peck at his lips."im so sorry babby,hyung promise will not do it again..thanks for the coffee,now you can go to sleep or you want me to company you to sleep huhh?""said jiyong teasingly and make the younger blush.."ahh,my babby is so cute"and with that jiyong laughing crazily...

 

                                           - END -

 

Im sorry..i know this is but did you mind to leave a comment so that i can improved my writing..T-T thank you..mianheiiii