[1] Complain

Kyuwook Anthology

A/N: yay the first kyuwook drabble :D hope you enjoy it! 

 

 

There is a legend that said that if you take turns listing ten things you want to change about the other and kiss after each one…

 

 

“Your snoring sounds like an airplane taking off. I can’t sleep unless I have earplugs on.”

 

Kiss.

 

“You wake me up too early every morning even if it’s a Sunday. I want to sleep until noon for once.”

 

“Well, if I wasn’t able to get enough sleep, neither will you. Consider it as a pay back.”

 

Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes at Ryeowook before he leaned forward to capture Ryeowook’s lips with his for another tender kiss.

 

“You’re too tall for me,” Ryeowook whined as he kissed Kyuhyun on the lips again.

 

“What are you talking about? Our height difference is perfect. Even Yesung hyung thinks so.”

 

“Still,” Ryeowook pouted.

 

“Well, you’re just too cute,” Kyuhyun muttered.

 

“You want me to change that?” Ryeowook raised his eyebrow as he glanced up at Kyuhyun.

 

“No, not really,” Kyuhyun grinned and kissed Ryeowook again.

 

 

... You and your significant other would last a really long time…

 

 

“You drink too much wine.”


Kiss.

 

“You’re too strict when it comes to my drinking habits.”

 

Kiss.

 

“You’re too cheeky for your own good.”

 

Kiss.

 

“You have a terrible temper.”

 

Kiss.

 

“You eat like a cow.”

 

Kiss.

 

“And you’re too health conscious. Look how skinny you’ve become.”

 

Kiss.

 

“You go out with your friends without even inviting me.”

 

Kiss.

 

“I could say the same for you. You’re always with the KTR staff.”

 

Kiss.

 

“You’re too touchy with the other members, especially with Donghae hyung.”

 

Kiss.

 

“You’re too friendly with the younger ones. You’re such a dongsaeng hoarder.”

 

Kiss.

 

“You’re always going on trips with Changmin without inviting me.”

 

Kiss.

 

“You’re always going on trips alone and not inviting me.”

 

Kiss.

 

“You’re stupid.”

 

Kiss.

 

“You’re moody.”

 

Kiss.


“Your skin problem is terrible,” Ryeowook said as he poked one of Kyuhyun’s many craters.

 

“Now that’s just hitting below the belt. I can’t even change that!” Kyuhyun whined, a small dejected frown gracing his lips.

 

Ryeowook just laughed at him before pulling him closer for another kiss.


“Fine, if you’re going to be like that, then… You’re too short. You use way too many insoles,” Kyuhyun retaliated.

 

Ryeowook just stared up at him with the most pitiful pout he could muster.

 

“Hurts, doesn’t it?” Kyuhyun said teasingly as he kissed Ryeowook on the lips.


“You’re an idiot…” Ryeowook mumbled, a soft shade of pink fanning out across his cheeks.

 

“I’m your idiot, though,” Kyuhyun said confidently.


“Indeed you are,” Ryeowook smiled as he wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun’s torso and hugged him tightly. “That makes ten each, right?”

 

“Yeah,” Kyuhyun whispered as he buried his nose into Ryeowook’s hair, inhaling the lingering scent of strawberries in his shampoo. “But I have so much more to say,” Kyuhyun admitted as he rubbed Ryeowook’s back with his palm.

 

“Hm?”


Kyuhyun grasped Ryeowook’s arms and pulled away from the hug. He looked down at Ryeowook who was a bit confused and slightly worried and anxious about what he’s about to say.


“What I really, really, really hate…” Kyuhyun muttered.

 

Ryeowook just bit his lip as he started panicking, anticipating what his boyfriend is about to confess. He’s feeling a bit antsy because of the sudden drop of the atmosphere around them.

 

“… Is that you don’t love me as much as I love you,” Kyuhyun said plainly. He grabbed Ryeowook by his face, pulled him closer and crashed his lips against his soft ones. Ryeowook closed his eyes and immediately kissed him back. Kyuhyun the seam of Ryeowook’s lips before pushing his tongue in, ravishing and delving into the hotness and wetness of Ryeowook’s mouth. Ryeowook let out a moan. He wasn’t going to back down. He was determined to prove Kyuhyun otherwise. He grabbed Kyuhyun by the collar and angled himself to get better access. He twirled and Kyuhyun’s tongue until they’re both starting to run out of air.

 

 

If you kiss after each one…

 

Once you list all twenty…

 

The two of you will become closer.

 

Supposedly, this is the magic.

 

 

A/N: yeah i know i need to practice on the kiss i at writing makeout sesh. otherwise, i hope you enjoyed it!! see you in the next story ^^ comment & subscribe! <333