Cuddling | Yoongi, You

Collection || BTS [REQUESTS CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Cuddling

Type: Scenario | Texts | Chatroom | Drabbles | Reactions | Outfits

Pairing: Yoongi, You

Genre: Fluff | Angst | Friendship | Other -

Words: 1014

by request

 Can u write a fluffy cuddle night with yoongi but not so cheesy ?  

 

You hated your busy life. Going from tuition classes to tuition classes, hardly getting a snack in between. After the day was over, you went home to strict parents who would nit and pick in every little thing you had done that day. It was all too much for you. You never got any time to breathe.

But there was one person who understood.

He would never ask you to tell him, but whenever you two would meet, he would look at you with open arms and you would run into them. Breathing in his scent, squeezing his warmth, feeling his love.

On days you felt like you were being cursed, everything in life , there was nothing good going for you, you remembered his smiling face, his strong arms, his gentle touch, and realised that maybe all of that must be the reason everything else was going wrong, because he was the only thing going right. He was the great happiness in your life that made up for all the other negative feelings cooped up in you. That was how great of a person he was.

You had 2 hours of Chemistry before your Biology tuition, and after that, you finally got to see him, and that was all you were thinking about.

It seemed like you were revising osmosis and passive transport before you rushed out of your class and checked your phone.

Hey babe,

Meet at home?

You smiled at the text and after packing your bags, you took the earliest bus and sat down, plugging your earphones in, to listen to his song.

Your phone consisted of only a few songs, and you were sure 99% were his groups' songs. But no one could blame you.

You stared out the window, trying to calculate how much time you had left if you wanted to get home in time to sleep enough hours before waking up again in the morning for 7 am tuition.

It was too hard. When the bus stopped, you ran out and headed to him home. It was date night and you knew he had probably reserved a table at a fancy restaurant or bought tickets for the biggest screen movie tonight. But in all honestly you would rather just cuddle with him on the sofa. You didn't like being fussy though. You didn't want to be a demanding girlfriend so you had convinced yourself to just go along with everything he plans, because you knew he wanted to make you happy.

When you got to the door, you knocked and only a few seconds later, the door opened and you ran into his strong arms.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter