Potential Girlfriend?

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

Thank you guys, I really didn’t expect this kind of support. Thank you, and I’m sorry if the story seems a little bit late. To PoWarrior thanks a lot for your love in this story. I will try and update as fast as I can, Park Ha Na is just truly pure my imaginations. Hope you guys love this chapter. xoxo much love to you guys from me.. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile at the counter.

“ Yes sir , what would you like to order?” ask the girl at the counter. For some reason Kwang Soo seems to can’t let his eyes from this young lady. She is so beautiful. Wearing her white blouse and black slack. She didn’t seems to look like a barista or a waitress.

“Err, sir?” said the young lady while waving her hand in front of Kwang Soo face.

“Ohh” Kwang Soo suddenly realize and blushed. “Sorry, could you please give me one cup of hot Americano please” said Kwang Soo with politely.

“Yes, of course sir. A moment please.” She reply politely and quickly make the coffee that has been ordered. “So, sir you are the actor right?” Kwang Soo is surprised with her words. Normally people recognize him as the betrayer and the giraffe in RunningMan show.

“Err yes I am. You really recognize me as the actor? Not the betrayer icon in RunningMan?”

“ Hahaha actually sir, I do recognize you as the icon of betrayer but I also know that you are an actor. You are really good by the way Sir in the “It Okay It Love” . I really like your acting” she said with her warm smile. The coffee that has ready is in her hand. “ There you go sir, thank you. Err sir, may I have a photo with you and your signature? I am your fan actually ” She ask shyly. “ Oh yes of course, why not”.  Then they took their photo together with his manager help.

“Thank You sir” “ Anii, just called me by my name Kwang Soo” as he reach out his hand. “ It seem to be not polite as you are older than me. Can I call you Oppa?” she asked. “ Ohh yes , sure that better. By the way, I didn’t catch your name miss?” “Haha .. my name is Park Ha Na.” she said as she reach out her hand. “Hi, Park Ha Na, I am Lee Kwang Soo”

Both of them are smiling sweetly to each other. Without their knowing the crews and other members are also smiling at their new friendship.

“ Is that his potential girlfriend hyungs?” ask HaHa with his teasing smile. “Hahaha well you never know” say Jae Suk.

“ Kwang Soo ahh! Palli we need to start our filming now!” HaHa yelled at his dongsaeng with his teasing smile and laugh.. Just take her number phone now, then continue your conversation. Hehehe” “Haishhh that hyung, by the way thank you for the coffee Ha Na ahh” Ohh yes Oppa” she reply shyly.. “Then I should make my move now” “Nehh Oppa. Fighting for your RunningMan filming..”

As Kwang Soo walk towards his hyungs and noona , he saw that his hyungs and noona were smiling at him with their silly and teasing smile… “ Haishhh hyungs, noona stop it. She just one of my fan” “She really pretty Kwang Soo ahh. Do you ask for her number?” “Haishh Jongkook hyung, why would I ask for her number. She just there working.” “Do you need my help Kwang Soo ahh ?” ask his noona. “Aniii, stop it you guys. Will you?” He start to blushed.

“ All right.. all right.. That enough guys. Now we need to do our filming” said their big brother Suk Jin as he saw their PDs waving at them and gave a signal that the filming is started.

As they walk away from the café , Haha and Gary still teasing Kwang Soo and waves good bye at Park Ha Na.. “ Bye see you again Kwang Soo future girlfriend” said Haha. “ Do you want his number? I can give it to you” said Gary jokingly. 

“ Stop it hyungs!” said Kwang Soo shyly while pushing his hyungs out from the café.

Surprisingly Ha Na, being all supporting and waves back as she bow her head.. “  Yes ,thank you sir, come again” she said happily. She just laugh seeing how blushed Kwang Soo is. “ Yahh!! Kwang Soo she is so supporting.” said JongKook to the giraffe. “ Yes.. yes hyung.. Now let go”. He said as he still trying to push his hyung out the café.

“ See you again Miss” said Jae Suk and Suk Jin.. All the crews and members giggles at how Kwang Soo being all shy and blushed.. They all keep laughing and start with their filming. However, deep down Kwang Soo does feel some butterflies in his stomach as he think of the bright and happy Park Ha Na.

 

Kwang Soo POV

Hmmm that girl is so interesting. Somehow now I felt regret not to ask her phone number. Did she work here, but she didn’t seem to look like a barista or waitress. But it okay, I just want to be friend with her. I don’t care what she work as long as she willing to be my friends it fine.

It fine, I can visit this café again tomorrow. It not far from my house anyways. Without he even realize, he smile like an idiot to his thought. Suddenly he can’t wait to meet her again.