Two For One: Chapter 4

Two For One

 

I woke up very Irritated cause someone’s jumping on my bed. i rubbed my eyes.. Ugh its Gab! 

“Get off my Bed!”

“I won’t Until you cook me Breakfast” still jumping

“There’s Cereal Downstairs..”

“I’m Tired of Cereals!” He Whined

“Ugh!! I hate you..” i got up and went to the bathroom. i checked myself in the mirror. then i saw gab looking at me w/ his arms crossed and eye brows raised.

“I’ll go Downstairs in a minute you little Brat!”

He rolled his eyes and went downstairs. i brushed my teeth and hcnged my clothes.

I went in the kitchen and saw Gab doing something with his coloring materials..

“What’s that?” I peeked

he hid his paper immediately on his back “Nothing!”

“Let me see” i grabbed the paper. i opened it.. it was a birthday card. it says “Happy Birthday Sis!” it was with a stickman drawing, Me, mom, dad and him.

“Awww.. ” as i pinched his cheek and cuddled him. He hugged back “I love you Gabagaba!” My nickname for him.Hihi :”> 

After eating breakfast we went into the living room and watched spongebob. His Favorite. Then justin Texted me.

From: Justin

Hey, I’ll pick you guys up at 2. What’s your address?

I send my address and told gab to get ready ‘cause were going out.

after taking a shower. i wore an elmo shirt, black skinny jeans and flat white gladiator shoes. after 5 mins. someone knocked on the door. i opened the door and it was justin with a cute cheeky smile on his face. 

“Heyy..”

“Hi..” i smiled back

then suddenly gab went behind my legs.

“Hey buddy” justin Kneel down and high-fived gab.

I cleared my throat. they both looked up at me.

“Gab, that’s justin my friend. Justin this is Gab my little brother” i smiled

justin looked at gab and shake hands with him.

“Uhmm.. Lets go?” i said

Justin nodded and stood up. he signaled us to go first. i closed the door and hold gab’s hand. We got in the car. we went to the amusement park, thank god there wasn’t any paparazzi following us. 

gab saw a play ground and looked at me with a puppy dog eyes “Can i please.. please go there and play?” as he pointed to the play ground.

I nodded and he ran into the play ground.

“Be Careful!” i yelled

Justin Chuckled “you want to get Cotton Candy?”

“Yeah, Sure”

We bought cotton candy and sat on the bench together.

“So where’s your mom?”

“Right Now.. She’s Working Overseas”

“What About your dad?”

My smile fade and i looked down.. “He’s…. He’s Dead”

“I-im Sorry about that, i shouldn’t have asked…” He rubbed my back

“Its fine..” i faked a smile