Secrets

Our lives, Our choices (Sequel to Our Love, Our Music)

Things went downhill since that day. 

You received threats from anonymous people. 

Hoya came to know of what's happening through Kikwang and Jonghyun. He, too, was very worried. He was afraid that they would take you away from him. 

Surprisingly, today you didn't receive any anonymous letter containing threats. 

"Oppa, I didn't receive any letters today, I think the person stopped." You told Hoya cheerfully.

But you were wrong, very wrong.

__________________________________________________

While you were walking home with Hoya, a few men came out and blocked your way. 

"So you found a new guy when your Kikwang was away?" One man asked. "Ahhh, I pity him. Sacrificing so much for nothing." 

"What do you mean?" You asked. 

The men didn't say anything and started raining punches on Hoya and tried to grab you away. 

Hoya, being a good fighter, fought back with all his might. 

"Are all musicians great fighters?" The man asked. 

Finally, Hoya defeated all the men except the one who seemed like the boss. 

"I guess you still don't know huh." The man said. 

"Know what?" 

"Go back and ask your precious Kikwang oppa. But I think Jonghyun would have more to tell you. " 

"How do you know them? What do you want to do?"

Without answering your question, the men left. 

________________________________________

After treating Hoya's wounds, you let his rest in the guestroom. 

Meanwhile, you went to look for Jonghyun, who just came back home.

"Oppa. I saw him today." 

"Who?" Although Jonghyun could guess who it was, he just wanted to make sure.

"The same guy Kikwang oppa and I saw that day."

That was the answer that Jonghyun dreaded the most.

"W-What did he tell you? Were you hurt?!" Jonghyun inspected you and sighed in relief as he saw that you were fine. 

"He told me that there was something that I don't know and both you and Kikwang oppa know clearly. Oppa, what are you hiding from me."

"~~~~~-ah, d-don't ask so many questions. You don't have to know."

"But I WANT to know!" You started growing frustrated that your brother was hiding something from you. 

"~~~~~-ah, when the time comes, I'll tell you ok? Don't worry." Without another word, Jonghyun lokced himself in his room.

___________________________________________________

*What do I do? ~~~~~-ah can't know about what happened last time.* Jonghyun didn't know what to do. 

*~~~~~-ah, I'm sorry, but if not letting you know, is the best thing for you, I would rather have you hating me, than getting hurt. What happened last time wasn't even our fault, yet they keep coming at us. Now that I know why Kikwang left, everything that they are doing just seems so real and scary. You are my only sister, I can't let anything happen to you.* Jonghyun thought and a tear rollded down his cheek. 

*Lee Byungman, if you ever touch my sister, I'll kill you. If you want revenge, look for me, not my sister.*