Final

Except for Me (나만 빼고)

As if everything has stopped, this alleyway is filled with darkness
My poor heart after you left me
Gets cut even by the passing wind
When will this cruel longing end?
I shouldn’t have met you, I can’t shake off your beauty
A flower that lost its scent, it’s like me who has lost you
What use is it to regret? She’s gone

Chunji walked down the street he barely knows. He came all the way from his home to her house for a breakup, a stern breakup. All these times, their relationship was complicated. Chunji loved her so much since the day they met at the street dance competition in Gangnam. She is a really great dancer and he couldn't take his eyes off her. Meanwhile her, Kim Eunna didn't even put high hopes in their relationship. Chunji was heartbroken when she told him things like "I don't even love you", "We shouldn't have been together" and "I think I really have no feelings for you". 

He stopped his steps until he reached Teen Top's Dorm. She used to be here, he thought. Walking inside, all the members could see his unbearable pain. They felt sorry for him, but Chunji should move on. He slammed the door behind him and hoped on his bed. Rolling over, he saw their pictures. His eyes stopped at a picture which Eunna is hugging him at an Amusement Park. All the memories flooded in his mind. Severely in pain, he thought he shouldn't have met her at the first time. And yet, it was all his fault. Never put high hopes in people again, Lee Chanhee. Now that she's gone, leaving him in pain.

Don’t be ridiculous, stop pretending that you’re the only one struggling and in pain
I was always alone anyway, it had nothing to do with you
Don’t be ridiculous, don’t tell me that you loved me
I’m sick of your I’m sorry’s

"Meet me at the normal cafe we used to meet, please only once I have something important to tell you." He read the text, thinking he should go or not. Niel had prepared breakfast for all of them. Chunji got down and greeted all the members who were already sat around the dining table. "Hey what's wrong bro?" Ricky notice Chunji's weird expression. "She told me to meet her at the cafe today and I don't know I should go or not" Chunji replied. "Listen now Lee Chanhee, girls don't breakup with their boyfriends with no reason. You need to listen to her explanations first." C.A.P interrupted.

Chunji drove his car. When he reached the cafe, his heart abruptly dropped. He glanced everywhere to find her gestures and saw her sitting at the corner. She wore a hoodie and mask, which covered almost all of her pretty face. He took the seat in front of her. "What do you want now?" she immediately shot her head up. "I want to give you something, please do not open it until tomorrow." She said, taking out a piece of paper, which looks like a letter. "What bull are you giving me this time? I guess that's it? I have to go now, bye" Chunji snatched the letter thing and left her. Eunna watched as he drove away, which means he's going to leave her forever.

"I love you, thank you." Chunji received another text message. What's up with her? She left me and all she could say is thank you?

Oh baby, everyone but me looks happy
Everyone but me is having fun oh no
I shouldn’t have met you, I shouldn’t have met you
I’m regretting now

He drove to wherever his heart told him to until he reached someone's house. He realised it was Hyunji's house, his first love. They broke up because Chunji cheated on her with a noona during their final year in high school. They were together for 3 years, and she used to listen to all of his problems. But now he couldn't look like a mad man trying to get his ex-girlfriend to listen to his dumbs. 

He turned back to the dorm. "We're out at the mall. Come join us if you want." Theres a note on the fridge which happened to be Changjo's handwriting. Chunji decided to join them for some fun. He needs to forget all his problematic problems. Teen Top was at the arcade, playing stupid kids games. And there's L.Joe, hooked up with a random girl he just met. 

Yet again, all of them were enjoying themselves very much but Chunji felt an emptiness inside his heart. How to forget someone who meant so much for you? Teen Top was laughing like crazy here and there. Apparently Changjo is playing the dance battle game with Niel, which he won easily. Niel was frustrated because he had to pay for lunch later.

They had lunch at a luxurious restaurant there. Chunji lost his appetite and he didn't eat much. All the members seemed to notice that especially C.A.P who was sitting next to him. Chunji thought all of these were karma. He cheated on Hyunji, and now Eunna cheated on him. Karma's a , right? And why does everyone is happy when he feels like the whole world is crashing down on him?

leave me alone leave me alone
Like this empty street, my rejected heart is in pain
I’m the only one remaining here and struggling but I’ll try to forget you

The next morning, Teen Top was out again leaving Chunji alone in his room. Today is the day he could open the letter Eunna gave him. But he decided to open it at night before he sleeps. He wondered where all of them were gone so he reached for his phone and texted Niel, "Yo, whats up with you guys leaving me alone?". A few minutes later, he got a reply. "There's something important we need to catch up. See you later." Chunji threw his phone. This dumb Niel won't tell him where they went. After 2 hours of doing nothing, Chunji went to their practice room. He bought her letter with him too.

Now, he's playing Eunna's favourite song from Teen Top, Missing You. He remembered she told him this song is a very complicated love story. And now it happens to be their song. He took out her letter from his pocket. Slowly, he opened the letter.

Dear Chunji Oppa,
What are you doing now? I really hope you're happy without me. I'm very sorry but we can't continue our relationship anymore. I have a cancer. To be specific, a brain cancer. I was diagnosed with this cancer since two months ago. Because of that, my parents want me to get a treatment at our hometown in US. If you're reading this, it means I'm already gone from your life forever. Do not try to find me, because you won't. Please know that I love you forever, Lee Chanhee. Be happy throughout your life, and I'll be happy too.

And there's Eunna's signature at the end of the letter. His tears fell down. Like a mad person, he called Changjo. As soon as Changjo picked the phone out, Chunji yelled "YAH! TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU GUYS AT AND IS EUNNA THERE?!". "Whoa, calm down bro. We're on the way back from the airport. Sorry but now she's gone." Changjo felt a lump in his throat. He couldn't believe Eunna is gone now, too. Chunji cried histerically. But now, there's no point of chasing her back because she will be gone forever. All he could do was to forget her. Forget her existence and move on. Kim Eunna, I love you too.