Random Words

Random Words

“You are greedy”

Wonwoo said mindlessly, looking straight to the wall he is facing.

“Huh?”

Mingyu who is beside him was surprised on his sudden outburst. The two of them are in their dorm’s couch, sitting next to each other. Ignoring the other members as they keep fighting over the last drop of toothpaste, it seem like its just the two of them.

His eyes focus on his hyung, rethinking what he all did today that could upset the older. Besides the filming, he cant really think which one makes him greedy.

“You always want to be seen on camera”

Mingyu almost choke when he hears Wonwoo’s words. He is guilty with that but bringing it randomly just make him chuckled. Even he is taller, he always make way to get a good spot to be clearly spotted on cam even if he need to bend his legs for quite long.

“You eat everyone’s food with your ‘one-bite’ tactic”

“You want to style each of our hair”

“and...”  

It was all stated lifelessly, but the last one made the older stop in his words and Mingyu feel mixed of excitement and nervousness. He likes it because it just proves how Wonwoo knows Mingyu so well. He grinned. What else he is greedy for?

“Your height”

Wonwoo look at the latter, with his piercing stare he tried to look serious and he went back staring at the wall again.

“Height?”

It was on the tip of his tongue, those words is not what he originally thought. It just that saying it to him makes his built wall towards everyone and especially to Mingyu will be destroyed. Wonwoo is panicking inside, he is trying to keep his tone monotone and consistent. He start regretting on talking mindlessly. He is the kind of person talk things that he thought of, because that’s his weakness he just talk mindlessly and every end of the day he regrets it. That’s why he always keep reserve.

“Y-you are overly tall for your own good”

“That seems not my fault”

Mingyu thought, looking at Wonwoo rather teasingly. He hold their intertwined hands tighter and he moved closer, feeling the older’s warm more.

 “That is Mom’s fault!”

The two shared a laugh and Minghao who just walk by them felt embarrass. He was thinking that he was being laugh at with his Pikachu pajamas he just bought. To scared to ask, he knows the two have their quality time.

“There’s one thing I am really greedy for”

The atmosphere became serious, as Mingyu soft voice came. It felt so calm to Wonwoo’s ears and he felt his heartbeat went crazy again. He felt Mingyu hot breathe through his neck, making every nerve of his body alive.

Mingyu whispered, only intending for him to hear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You”

 

Wonwoo smile widened, that was he planning to say and he knows he wasn’t the only one greedy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: So I slip to the diamond life, and to prove that I have made a fic about them. Im just new (Mansae era) but I like them since Adore U era and I was so busy at that time that’s why. Yeah I have watch Seventeen Project and it was till Episode 5, I have pick a bias and dun dun dun its MINGYU. I was caught of him helplessly confessing he flirted and that was freaking cute. If you ask me who first took my attention, I will say Joshua, like his smile on the Adore U mv almost killed me.

I started reading fics about this couple; it seems the most popular on Mingyu ship to. I could say most of them are with very interesting plots that I keep pressing the subscribe button, and the drama or the scenes is quite heavy. I have read more or less 15 and I know there are a lot out there makes this fic slow chance on getting attention. So I decided to make a light one just an official welcoming gift to myself as a newly humble crew on Meanie Ship. /clappppp/ This is just the start, I will make many with this couple with my heart content and ‘till my imaginations can take. For now, I can only make One Shot since I have so much fics to finish for.

If ever you are looking for Boyfriend Fics, I have made quite number of it and I hope you could check on it. (shameless promotions) /bricked/

Lastly, I really want Mingyu buttom, most of the fics I have read Mingyu was top. I mean refer to that Special Video of Seventeen on Busan, when Mingyu ask a bite on Wonwoo’s food then he refused. Mingyu look was so dejected and he wasn’t looking him, straight in the eyes and Wonwoo stare means dominance to me. Hahahaha that’s just my interpretation with the mix of my imagination. Anyway, I cant really force my belief to anyone, but no one cant stop me on making Mingyu buttom on my next fics. (or maybe the fics Im currently reading influence me?)