Juanita

Mingyu The Barista
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You stood around for ages waiting for your Americano to be done. It was done and given to you by a person. "Thank you", you said, whilst not trying to wet your pants because you bumped into a total hottie. You sat down on a table. Hyemi suddenly came over to wipe clean the table near you. She saw you. "Oh Areum you're here! How you doin?", she brightly asked. "Oh my god..", you said completely ignoring her question and therefore breaking the maxim of politeness and relevance! "Who's the is that cute guy working behind the counter? I've never seen him before!". "Oh you mean Mingyu? Yeah he just started last week! He goes to college so he works here part time, you like him rite?? ;D", Hyemi smirked. "What? No! Who say dat? O_o". "You just said he was cute..". " you right". You turned around to see Mingyu walk through a door behind the counter, not to be seen. "Anyways..finish up that damn coffee boo, it's getting cold!", Hyemi told you. "Sure", you slurped on your Americano whilst still looking across. All of a sudden a very exotic looking girl sauntered into "dah scene". She had small but attractive and very sharp eyes with thin lips, pale skin and jet black hair. She was pretty tall too. "Juanita!", Mingyu waved happily over, bearing his sharp teeth. "Baeeee!!", the mixed Spanish-Korean girl walked around the counter so she was on the same side as Mingyu. She gave into his hug, as Mingyu pecked her on the lips, Juanita was wearing an engagement ring so you could see.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter