[02]

sweet boy

Junghwan had his free day today, so he'd want to do his hobby-slash-talent of his while at home. It is actually a talent, that was anticipated by his only two friends -- Well, of course. Chanshik and Jinyoung. He remembers the time when he first ever opened up his small spark of talent in him, unbelievably just like a miracle born within him as he grew up to his 4th grade...

"So, who'll be the next to open up some talents?" Chanshik's eyes looked like a hawks', sparkling to find a prey. "Hmm, Junghwan hyung!" As Chanshik said his hyung's name, a wave of complaints and whines came all over their circle of classmates.

"Aish, man. He's no fun." One had said and follows the agreement and more complaints of others.

"Yeah, I think you know what he does... eating." And laughs echoed around the room.

"Anyways, we're bored." A fellow classmate gestures the other students to stand up and leave the circle, leaving only Junghwan, Chanshik and Jinyoung behind. Chanshik looked in awe at Junghwan and Jinyoung gave a 'Cheer up.'-pat on Junghwan's shoulder. Junghwan only gave a small closed smile and tired eyes as he looked down, taking in a deep breath of pain.

"It's okay if you don't want to, well... even it's just the three of us now." Chanshik gave a smile at Junghwan, Jinyoung nodded and gave a deep breath.

"Ah, no. Guys." Junghwan lifted his head up, "I have something to show to you two."

And there he was, singing a song. Well, just a chorus. Since, it's what he only remembers. But the actual feeling that it gives, it was far beyond perfect that time for his two friends, and the applauses and good response made Junghwan feel alot better for himself and the talent that he has.

But now, well... it just became a hobby-slash-talent.

The professionalism never faded, everthing that made the songs he sang into a perfect masterpiece, it was just that he was feeling too down to continue his hobby-slash-talent-slash-into-dream. He didn't felt enough for the criticism he got even if he was very well praised by adults, teachers or fellow strangers. Criticism made him self-concious and insecure, and it led him to being a lazy, self-admitted fat boy, well... depressed too, sometimes. But he was still, the happy Junghwan outside that never cared about himself out in the open, he was selfless, it was only the sad part of his mind that made him turn into this. He cant lose, he doesn't want to turn into like those people that hurt themselves because of pain, bullying and agony.

Junghwan was far by sure that he is better than that.

"When I see you not saying anything
When I see myself, only looking at you
I realize we cooled down a lot, good love, good love
We used to be so happy
but now we are growing apart, good love..." 
Junghwan then sighed as he stretched his arms out, and yawned. He plans to eat dinner as always but he doesn't feel like eating, he actually wonders why and maybe it was just how the time flew too fast and the day he spent was just boring, and alone. He doesn't want to bother Chanshik, and especially Jinyoung. But, his parents dont usually come home because of business trips and errands... what else could he even do?

From the second floor of his home's balcony, Junghwan travelled down the stairs and chilled himself now on the couch. He looks around and just notices of how normal the house looked, how the afternoon sunset was trespassing through the windows, glistening to Junghwan's milky skin. He looked at his skin as if he doesn't own it, and from his sheer sense of being an out-of-this-world person he just looked deeper into his skin where now he sees his small folicles from his fingers. Well, he shook his head from the weird action that he was doing. Blinking as he boredly thought to go out to check the small garden of his. He attempts to open the door until a small sound emmited, it sounded like things in a plastic bag. He immediately closed the door and thought, "Did I receive some sort of gift or package whatever it is...?"

He opened the door slowly and peeked below. There was candies peeking out of the plastic bag, and he immediately took these together with the plastic bag and headed on inside. "I hope these aren't poisonous." He said as he examined the candy that went out of the bag, didn't looked like it was poisonous or contaminated because it was one of his favorite brands and the wrappers were fine. He looked more into the contents of the small plastic bag and saw a note:

Hey, Sandeullie. Gongchannie and I bought these for you. I hope you like it!

- jinbeu & chanbeu

(ps. You didn't went to my training, too bad. :c)

Junghwan chuckled at the small emoticon at the end, because his Jinyoung-hyung doesn't really put cute emoticons or sort of stuff. But he mentally facepalmed for having forget about visiting Jinyoung today with Chanshik. He pouted and just took the candies to ease the feeling of him 'feeling bad for me.' He thought of texting them a 'thank you' text, which he guesses... both parts would feel better. He smiled and fished out his phone from his pockets and immediately texted Chanshik-- which was the first person he sees on the message list.

Hey, Channie! Thanks for stopping by to give these candies! I liked it! You guys should've called me, I was at home all day!

And he pressed the 'Send' button. He took a breath and popped a ball candy in his mouth, he chuckled at the thought of the name 'Gong'chan. Gong means 'ball' so, the thought of calling Chanshik as 'Ball-chan' sounded funny. He remembers a friend back then in kinder, named as Amber that called Chanshik as 'Ball-chan' and Junghwan himself as 'Mountain-deul.'

Later then, he felt a vibrate on his lap. Indicating a message was received. He took it and saw a message from Chanshik saying:

What? We did buy but we didn't stop at your hou

And the message stops just there, leaving a more confused Junghwan.

On the other hand, Chanshik was hanging out with Jinyoung at his house, together with his mom. Chanshik just received the message from Junghwan thanking them, he tilted his head and recalled if they did stop by Junghwan's house. Because, if they did... surely he'd scream at the gates saying they were there. So he ended up texting back: What? We did buy but we didn't stop at your hou

He sent the message without finishing it because Jinyoung surprised him fromthe back of the couch. "Hey." The older smiled, eyes crinkling. Chanshik looked frightened at him and Jinyoung just chuckled, patting and petting his dongsaeng's head. "What's that?" And then he snatched the phone from Chanshik's grip. Reading the message with his Junghwan-hyung, his eyes widened because he didn't told Chanshik something related to what Junghwan was talking about.

"Hyung, we... didn't stop at Junghwan hyung's right?" The doe-eyed boy looked at him innocently, scratching his nose lightly.

"A-ah, yeah... we didn't." Jinyoung hesitatingly smiled and gave back Chanshik's phone.

"Yah, hyung. Something's fishy. Are you hiding a secret from me?" Chanshik pouted and rested his chin on this palms, certainly doing an aegyo to squeeze his hyung out.

"A-uh. About that... Sunwoo-ya stopped by Junghwan's house to drop the candies." The hyung scratched his nape and gulped, while looking away.

"Mwo? Sunwoo-ya? The hyung that you practice with? How would he know Junghwan-hyung's house? Are they close?" Chanshik blurted so many questions regarding to his Junghwan-hyung and Sunwoo-hyung, until he was cut off from his questions by his mom.

"Chanshik-ah! Jinyoung-ah! Dinner is ready, come on!" The echo of his mom's call roared around the house and as an obedient child he was he rushed to the dining room.

"Yes, mom!" Chanshik said and went immediately.

Jinyoung sighed in relief and followed the maknae to the dining room.

"Hey, are you serious? We can do it, you know?" I repeated as he took the plastic bag from me.

"Yeah, hyung. Just go home early." He gave a small smile while taking a hold on the bag.

"Okay, then. If you say so..." I turned around but immediately looked back at him, taking a hold on his shoulder as he attempts to leave too. "Wait! Do you know his house?" I asked.

He just smirked a little, "I guess so, hyung. Don't worry about me."

"Uh, okay? Take care then." I pat his shoulder while going to where Chanshik was waiting. "Aigoo, Cha Baro why do you bother?"