Let's be OK tomorrow too!

Let's be OK tomorrow too!

 

The autumn night had been cold these days. Every member of BTS had worked very hard in preparing their next album, including the particular rapper from Daegu, Min Yoongi. Yoongi was in his production room right now. He was working on one of Bangtan’s new songs now.

Yoongi was working with his black jacket on. He had been working so hard in preparing Bangtan’s upcoming album. The rapper wanted to give his best in the next album. BTS had had a great success for ‘I Need U’ as their title track, and Yoongi wanted to make sure that the next title track, and the next album would be even more successful than that. Well, or at least as successful as that.

Yoongi always gave a lot of effort in every Bangtan’s album. He wanted to make Army proud to be an Army. Now he had been living in his production room for five days or so. The rapper didn’t really count the days he’d been there. He did almost everything in his production room. He ate there, he slept there. Yoongi would only get out from the production room to go to the restroom, the practice room sometimes to catch up the new choreography, and to the dorm for some warm bath.

Well, Yoongi was not really got either a good supper nor a good slumber. He thought that he really needed to do as best as he can. Yoongi might be a lazy turtle sometimes, but he was a total hard worker. He worked hard for the ones he loved and everyone knew that he loved Army. He also worked hard for his own passion. Yoongi loved what he did, so he didn’t mind it.

Yoongi looked at his phone on the table suddenly flashed. He took it and saw that there were some new messages in the Bangtan group chatting. Mostly only Jimin and Taehyung who sent many pictures of themselves. Informing the others of what each of the two doing. Not that everyone necessarily need to know about that, but they still sent them anyway. And mostly both of Jimin and Taehyung were bickering about something that Yoongi didn’t quite catch, yet the rapper smiled widely at it. Sometimes the other members joining them, and sometimes Yoongi would send a message among many messages that coming, ‘Be quite both of you!’. But of course the two just wouldn’t stop with that.

With his phone in the hand, Yoongi had an urge to check on the twitter. Well, he got really curious about what happen in the fandom sometimes. He read some mentions and random tweets about Bangtan, and he found out that the sixth episode of Run BTS! was aired two hours ago. And he also found out that many fans were tweeting about vmin, hopemin, and jikook. –Yes, Yoongi knew how some people called them by the so-called couple names–  And he astonished seeing how popular jikook was.

 

Yoongi scrolled down.

 

‘Oh my godddd. Jikook happened.’

 

Yoongi sighed.

 

‘The priest is head over heels with Jeon Jungkook.’

‘Oh Jiminnie looked so happy when Kookie hugged him.’

 

Yoongi narrowed his eyes.

 

‘Jikook is the realest couple ever!’

‘I knew it. Jikook is real!!’

‘Jikook is everywhere. Jikook is real love.’

 

Each of the tweet came with similar pictures. The pictures were screenshots of Jimin and Jungkook were hugging. Jimin had that toothy too bright smile, and Yoongi felt like punching Jimin on the face.

Yoongi sighed for the nth time that night. He was too familiar with the feeling in his chest. He was jealous indeed. He was jealous all the time. And he didn’t admit it all the time.

Yoongi put his phone back on the table. He buried his face in his hands and sighed. He looked at his computer in front of him blankly. Then he decided that he would just brush the uncomfortable feeling in his chest with his work, like always. He did it well all the time. He was still trying to concentrate in front of his computer when someone knocked on the door.

“Come in.” Yoongi said, didn’t bother to turn from his computer. And soon he heard the door was opened slowly.

“Hyung?”

Yoongi recognized the whiny voice. He couldn’t help but smile hearing the voice he knew so well. The blonde turned to the door and found Jimin was peeking from the door unbelievably cutely.

“Come in, Jiminnie.” Yoongi stretched his hands and yawned. He then leaned on his chair. Jimin entered the studio quietly and closed the door behind him. Yoongi could see that the younger brought a quite big lunchbox with him.

Jimin approached Yoongi and sat himself down on the chair beside the one Yoongi was sitting on. “I bring this for you.” He said as he opened the lunchbox.

Yoongi watched the male next to him took something from the box. “Sandwich?” He asked as he received a pair from Jimin. Yoongi didn’t really sure why the younger innocent presence made him forget the jealousy earlier.

Jimin nodded. “Try it.” He smiled brightly.

Jimin didn’t really have time to be together with Yoongi without any other around these past few days. It was just everyone was so busy preparing their new album, and so was Jimin. Jimin could hardly meet Yoongi and Namjoon since both of them were always busy producing songs. They would only meet in the dance practice routine, and before they could talk to each other properly, Yoongi and Namjoon would leave the practice room again. Sometimes Hoseok also left with the two since he also helped them with the songs.

Jimin spent his time either practised singing with the other three vocalists or practised dancing. And he practised the new choreography more than the others. He really wanted to make it perfect. As he always wanted in every song’s choreography. He mostly stayed longer to practise more. He wasn’t always alone. Sometimes Hoseok stayed with him, sometimes Jungkook who stayed with him, and sometimes both of them. But lately and most of the times, Taehyung stayed to practice more with Jimin. The 95 duo sometimes also took pictures and posted them on twitter.

Yoongi looked at the sandwich in his hand, then to Jimin. The dancer was looking at him in hopeful eyes. Yoongi took a big bite. He chewed it quietly and he smiled slightly.

“So? How’s it?” Jimin looked at Yoongi and bit his lips.

Well Yoongi didn’t really sure what he tasted. The sandwich absolutely tasted delicious. But Yoongi also did taste sincerity and love in the sandwich, as if it was possible to taste that kind of flavour. Hell! Yoongi could definitely taste it right now. It was weird. Yoongi didn’t want to sound cheesy though, “Not bad. It doesn’t kill me.” He commented and glanced at Jimin who laughed at his comment. “You made it by yourself?” The elder asked while taking another big bite.

Jimin nodded shyly. His cheeks turned pink slightly.

“It’s really delicious. We can sell it if we give up being an idol.” Yoongi could see the younger cracked up again. Yoongi loved how Jimin would laugh easily at his comments and jokes. It just felt so good to make the one you love happy. Yoongi smiled.

“Hyunggg~ Stop being so funny!” Jimin punched Yoongi’s arm quite hard.

“Ouch!” Yoongi flinched cutely. And he caressed his arm.

Jimin grinned. He saw that the elder had finished the first pair of sandwich. Jimin took another pair from the box and gave it to Yoongi.

Yoongi took the sandwich from Jimin. “Did you practise alone today?” He bit the sandwich.

“No.” Jimin shook his head, “I was with Jungkook previously.”

Yoongi looked at Jimin in unreadable expression. He stared. “Jungkook?” Yoongi seemed to think about something. “Did you tell him about us?”

“What- No. Of course not, hyung.” Jimin frowned. “I mean- I don’t even tell Tae.” He shrugged. “Yet.”

Yoongi knew what Jimin meant. Taehyung was Jimin’s best friend. Best of the best friend. Best friend for life. Yoongi even couldn’t be jealous of Taehyung anymore. Well, not entirely. He was sometimes still jealous of how easy the two 95 liners spilled ‘I love yous’ and hugged closely in front of everyone. But  Yoongi knew the duo so well, they just purely best buddy for each other. They would tell each other’s stories. They would share all secrets for each other (Well, almost all). Despite teasing each other, they always took care of each other. Jimin always watched over Taehyung, and Taehyung always watched over Jimin.

If Jimin didn’t even tell Taehyung, yet. It meant that no one knew about them. Well, no one except their leader, Kim Namjoon. They didn’t really plan to tell Namjoon about their relationship. It just happened that Namjoon barged into their make out session on a couch in Yoongi’s production room, and made Jimin shoved Yoongi from above him quite harshly. Jimin then jumped from the coach to stand beside Yoongi and looked at their shocked-leader.

Yoongi still remembered how astonished Namjoon was. Neither of them spoke up. Namjoon looked at the two of them with unreadable expression. Yoongi knew the leader was shocked, but he didn’t know what kind of shock it was. Whether from the feeling of his two band mates had just making out in front of him, or from the feeling of the two band mates who had just making out in front of him were both guys. Yoongi wasn’t sure, but he decided to not to speak up first.

Yoongi managed to keep his face still, but he saw Jimin’s eyes widened while looking at Namjoon. Yoongi could tell that Jimin was scared and worried. Namjoon finally broke the uncomfortable silence between them, “I-I’m sorry. Did I interrupt something? I could come back later.” Yoongi looked to Namjoon who almost turned, “No, it’s okay.” Yoongi said and made the leader didn’t move from his place. He then looked at Jimin and took his hand. He intertwined their fingers together, and then said, “Namjoon, We want to tell you something.” Yoongi decided that it wouldn’t be so bad to have someone to be shared about him and Jimin, and Yoongi decided that the person would be Namjoon.

And that was nearly ten months ago. After that, Yoongi found that Namjoon was really a good friend who he could count on. Namjoon didn’t tell anyone about them, and he managed to adapt with the situation of Yoongi and Jimin were together. The leader sometimes unconsciously almost spilled their relationship into public, he stupidly said that Yoongi’s ideal type sounds like Jimin in an interview after the Daegu rapper described his ideal type, and he indeed thought about the cute dancer when he described his ideal type, and Yoongi pretty sure Namjoon was aware of that. Yoongi held himself from smacking Namjoon’s head at that time. Namjoon even casually shouted ‘Yoongi hyung!’ when Jimin was punished to pick a member to be kissed, after the chubby-cheeks boy lost a game in a pre-recording show. Yoongi sent an unnoticeable death glare for Namjoon and the later only grinned at him in excitement. However, Namjoon had joined Yoongi and Jimin in keeping their secrets, and he even provided himself to be their counsellor sometimes. Yoongi thought that was indeed great to have at least a close friend to be shared with them.

Yoongi didn’t really plan to tell the four others anytime soon though. He felt that everything was good enough, and he didn’t want to ruin a thing. It was not that Yoongi didn’t trust his friends, Yoongi even trusted his band mates more than anything now. It just, the case was different now. He just didn’t know what he would face, he didn’t know how his friends would react about him and Jimin. Yoongi just wasn’t really ready.

Yoongi finished the second sandwich while looking at the boy before him. Jimin was already busying himself checking Yoongi’s work on the computer. The elder never really mind it though. Jimin’s critics were always sincere and no judge in it. And he had allowed Jimin to see every part of him. So, he simply let him read the lyrics and hear some melody he was working on. Yoongi looked at how the younger’s face was lit by the computer in every right curve. Yoongi looked at Jimin’s eyelashes in the dim light. “Jiminnie-” He saw the younger turned to him in curious eyes. Yoongi loved how Jimin always looked curious when the rapper called him. But he brushed the thought for now. There was something more important to be talked. “I see you get closer to Jungkook now.” Yoongi coughed a little bit. He tried to hide everything that might be readable on his face. He never really told Jimin about he’s being jealous because hell, he got some pride to be kept.

“Hm?” Jimin still looked at Yoongi with his innocent eyes, “I have always been close with Jungkookie, hyung.”

“Oh yea.” Yoongi nodded slightly, “Right.” Yes, it was indeed right.

Jimin narrowed his eyes. He tried to read something from the elder’s face. “Hyung? What are you thinking about?”

“Not much. Just-“ Yoongi frowned. ”Wait. Is Jungkook waiting for you now?”

“Uhm yea- I don’t really want to go home all alone after midnight. He has something to do here, so I asked him to wait for me too.”

Yoongi looked at his phone on the table and took it. “Here.” He handed it to Jimin.

“What?” Jimin didn’t understand, but he took the phone anyway.

“Call him. Tell him to not to wait for you. You’re going home with me.” Yoongi demanded.

Jimin looked Yoongi’s phone in his hand. “But hyung-”

“No but.” The elder thought that Jimin had spent too much time with Jungkook already. So, he didn’t want to bear it more, at least for today.

“Your works-” Jimin still hesitate.

“I’ve worked hard for so long, it’s okay.” Yoongi still insist. Yes, he had worked hard for so long, and it wouldn’t be a problem to prioritized Jimin at the moment. The younger never asked him too, but Yoongi didn’t mind.

As much as how great it might sounds, Jimin didn’t want Yoongi to abandon his work, for the sake of bringing the younger home only. “Uhm well- I could stay here with you for the night, so you don’t need to leave your work.”

“I can live here, but you don’t, Jiminnie. You need to sleep in a proper bed.” Yoongi looked at Jimin’s eyes.

Jimin looked at Yoongi in silence, still thinking of whether he should do what Yoongi asked him to do or not.

Yoongi sighed. “Just call Jungkook now. You’re going home with me.”

 

***

 

It was needed about an hour for Yoongi to wrap everything up, and finally leave the production room with Jimin. Now Yoongi and Jimin were on their way to the dorm, in a comfortable silence. As much as Yoongi liked to talk in front of the camera, in a total contrast, he generally didn’t like to talk in his daily life. Jimin was together with Yoongi for so long that he understood it. Jimin sometimes would be the only one who talked when they were together, while Yoongi was only looking at Jimin and listening to every word Jimin said. And it was not uncomfortable.

Jimin felt Yoongi’s hand reached for his. The elder intertwined their fingers together in his silence. Jimin looked at their intertwined-fingers and blushed. Yoongi hardly had a chance to show his affection to Jimin since they hardly had a chance to be together. Jimin wondered why Yoongi held his hand in public place since he had never done that before. –Well, even though there is no one that could be seen so far on the road, it’s still a public place– They went very carefully, that there was not even a member who realized about their relationship. And now Yoongi suddenly decided to hold his hand in the middle of the dim public sidewalk, and it could really risk them. Jimin didn’t protest or shoved Yoongi off though.

Jimin was together with Yoongi long enough to understand that there were unspoken ‘I miss yous’ in Yoongi’s silence and Yoongi’s hold.

 

Yoongi still intertwined his fingers with Jimin’s when they entered the dorm. The dorm was quite. It seemed that everyone had slept already.

Yoongi didn’t release the younger’s hand yet when they were peeking on Jimin’s shared-room with Hoseok and Taehyung. They saw Hoseok and Taehyung were sleeping soundly on their own bed. They also saw that Jimin’s bed wasn’t empty. There was a particular golden maknae who was asleep there.

“That brat. He uses your bed again.” Yoongi muttered.

“I can always use the sofa.” Jimin turned to the elder and smiled.

Yoongi pulled the younger into his embrace and whispered, “Sleep with me.”

Jimin leaned in Yoongi’s embrace. He pecked Yoongi’s cheeks, and then lips, “Sounds great.”

 

***

 

Yoongi and Jimin were now lying under the warm blanket on Yoongi’s bed. Yoongi provided his arm for Jimin’s head, while the later were embracing him from the side. They shared each other’s warmth.

“Hyung?” Jimin broke the silence.

Yoongi looked at the younger and hummed.

“What’s on your mind?” Jimin continued.

Yoongi paused for awhile before answering. “Just wondering of how much you love our maknae.”

Jimin smiled. He could feel some irritation in Yoongi’s words. Jimin didn’t really sure, was that jealousy? “Well, he’s a cute dongsaeng, and he’s my one and only baby brother here. I kinda want to protect him and mess him up at the same time.”

Jimin waited for the elder’s answer but Jimin didn’t hear anything, so he continued. “It’s different kind of love, hyung. My love to you, and my love for the other members. I love them much as my brothers.” Jimin looked up at Yoongi. “As much as I love them I don’t want to kiss them on the lips, and I don’t wanna nuzzle their necks.” The dancer grinned widely.

“Brat.” Yoongi’s move was swift. He turned to lie on his side and wrapped Jimin in his tight embrace. Jimin’s face was buried on Yoongi’s neck now.

“Don’t worry. You hold my heart tight enough, I don’t think anyone could take it from you.” Jimin mumbled on Yoongi’s neck, clear enough for the elder to hear.

Yoongi was deep in thought. Jimin somehow managed to break the wall he was building. Jimin’s beauty and brightness constantly broke every cover Yoongi had made. Slow but sure Jimin had built his own place in Yoongi’s heart. Yoongi learned that no one could resist the kind-hearted Jimin. He was sure that everyone would grow fonder to Jimin in every second they spent with the particular dancer. Jimin was just simply lovable, adorable, and irresistible.

Yoongi pecked the younger’s on his strawberry scented brown locks. He treasured Jimin a lot. He wanted to give Jimin everything. Everything that the younger wanted. Because Jimin deserved all the happiness in the whole world.

Jimin nuzzled Yoongi’s neck gently. “You realize that tomorrow Jin hyung will wake up first, right?” Jimin looked up at Yoongi, then he looked at the eldest hyung who was lying asleep on his bed not far from Yoongi’s.

“Sure he will.” Yoongi rubbed circle on the younger’s back.

Jimin still looked up at Yoongi. “Maybe then he will found out about us, won’t he?”

“No doubt.” Yoongi didn’t sound so worried.

“You okay with that?” Jimin frowned.

“Yea. Jin hyung is not a brat though. He will know what the right thing to do when he see us tomorrow.” Yoongi smiled to the chubby cheeks band mate before him. “Besides, we need to tell the members soon, don’t you think?”

Jimin bit his lips. “I’m scared, and I’m worried. I don’t know-”

Yoongi looked at his cute boyfriend and leaned closer. “Don’t be. We will face everything together.” He kissed the younger’s plump lips gently. Jimin’s lips were so sweet and so soft, he could kissed them all night. Yoongi pulled back and saw Jimin looked at him with his beautiful sparkling eyes. “I could kiss your worried away.” He pressed his lips on Jimin’s again. He could feel the younger pulled him to tighten his embrace. Yoongi could feel the younger grabbed his hair in his breathless kiss. Yoongi could hear the younger’s soft moan between the kisses.

Yoongi pulled back. He looked at Jimin in the dim light and caressed his tender cheek softly. Jimin’s mouth opened slightly, and he was still staring at Yoongi’s lips, expecting more kisses. “Hey. Jin hyung is sleeping on the other side of the room just so you remember.” Yoongi smiled his handsome smile and kissed Jimin’s forehead gently.

Jimin pouted cutely by that. Yea right, they were not alone in the room.

Yoongi pecked Jimin’s pouted-lips. “Good night, my baby.” He then Jimin’s fluffy hair.

Jimin buried his face on Yoongi’s chest. “I love you so much, Yoongi hyung.” He closed his eyes.

Yoongi tightened his warm embrace to make sure that the younger felt safe. “I love you more than anything in this world.” He also closed his eyes

And Yoongi could feel Jimin was smiling on his chest.

Yoongi always wanted to protect Jimin. He always wanted to make sure Jimin was happy. There were many things that made Yoongi felt worried sometimes; he worried that everyone would found out about them and hated them after that. And there were many things that made Yoongi felt insecure sometimes; he felt insecure because of the certain golden maknae that Jimin loved to tease. But it didn’t matter for now. Jimin was safe in his embrace. Jimin was inhaling his scent now. Jimin trusted Yoongi to take care of his heart after all. Yoongi would never slip it. He would take care of Jimin’s heart as best as he can. Because Jimin deserved that.

Yoongi smiled looking at the younger’s frame in his embrace. Tomorrow. Yoongi didn’t know what awaited for him tomorrow. But as long as there was Jimin by his side, Yoongi knew that everything would be okay. And as long as he could hold Jimin’s warm hands, Yoongi knew that he could face everything in front of him. As long as he could kiss Jimin’s soft lips, Yoongi knew that nothing is impossible for them. Yes, at least they were okay now. At least they could make it until today. So for now, Yoongi would just sleep the worried away. Sweet dreams, sunshine.

 

 

 


 

a/n:

Yes, another trash from me. Sorry I messed up their schedule here. kkk~

Thank you so much for reading, I love you all~

 

Oh yea, and Happy belated Birthday to our beloved baby Jiminnie!! ^^

Lots of love for you, dear~ You're perfect as you are!

Best of luck for Jiminnie, Yoongi, Yoonmin, and Bangtan~