Night at the Swimming Pool

Night at the Swimming Pool

YURI POV

 

Today we're going to the Swimming pool, im really excited! im going to confessed my feeling for her. Im nervous af, i dont even know if she already date with tae or not, im not sure, they are really close with eachother, they shared secrets, everyone thought that they're dating, but they said they just bestfriends. Nobody knows the thruth, the thing that im not sure is because i know Taeyeon still cant be moved on from sica, so thats why i dare myself to confess my feeling to Tiffany eventho i know it take risk. Now im on my way to the location with Sooyoung, im driving while she just yawning, but her eyes suddenly widened when she see something across the street. I look at her direction, i think she's looking at someone, but then i didnt see anyone.

"What are u looking at soo?" I asked.

"Yuri.... there...." She whined, her hand pointing at the fastfood drivethru. 

"what? u already ate 2 bigmac with jumbo fries and jumbo coke this morning! no no no" I imediately drive away, as far as possible from the fastfood drivethru's. 

"AAAAAA YURI WHY?" She screamed.

"No more fast food for ya soo"  Really, her voice make my ear hurts. Sooyoung pouted, then i turn on the radio, enjoying the music while in my head im trying to arrange my moment for tonight. 

=========================

we arrived earlier than we expected, everyone already there, except tiffany, where is she? I think she's coming with Tae. Im on my way to Taeyeon when suddenly someone grip my wrist. And its Yoona, she's my bestfriend, btw i already told her about my mission tonight, and she knows about my feeling too of course. 

"Hey yoong" I greet her.

"Unnie! OMG i cant wait for that 'moment'!!! unnie fighting!" Yoona said with a really loud voice, i cover so that she can shut up.

"Ya! dont talk too loud, someone might hear you." I look left and right, luckyly everyone was busy doing their things, and then my eyes cant find Tae. 

"Sorry unnie, im just to exc-" i cut her. "Where's Taeyeon?" I asked

"Taeyeon unnie? Oh,she said earlier to me that she want to buy a cup of coffee in that cafe." Yoona pointing at the cafe 2 blocks away. I thanked her and walk to the cafe.

I open the door and scanning around, then i found the figure i search, she's seating with a girl. what? a girl? wait who's that? i walk closer so that i can see the girl's face, when i really close to them, i clasp my mouth. Sica? wait, why the f is jessica in here? with taeyeon? Oh my, i cant believe it, i think Sica is in NY. For your information, Jessica is no longer in our group for almost a year, none of us dare to contact her except Taeyeon, i know she is really in love with her,manager oppa said that we cant contact sica because we did not have any relation left with her. So we didnt get to see her for almost a year, and except tae, i still believe that she's still in contact with Sica, and now i know the thruth.  I can see both of them talking with happy face, like they're in their own world. 

Icant stand any longer standing here just watching them, i walk to their table, and voila~ Taeyeon looks really surprised, but Sica's just smiling widely. They both stand up, and we just stared at each other... awkward... 

"Yuri? why are you he-" Taeyeon's word was cut by Sica who is now hugging me, with her gorgeous smile.

"Good to see you again Yuri." She released her hug. I also giving her my best smile ever, my charming smile. 

"Whoa, where have u been Jung? i really miss my ice princess"  I hug her, but Taeyeon suddenly cough.

"ehm.. do you mean 'my' ice princess? not yours" Taeyeon embrace sica and the latter just giggle. I just chuckled hearing what Taeyeon said, then my brain finally working, if Taeyeon dating sica... it means... Tiff? OH HELL YEAH, it means that tiff is not dating anyone! but where is she right now? oh yeah i forgot what the reason i came here.

"Yeah tae i know ur now dating with her, btw, where's Tiffany? i think she came with u?" I asked.

"I dont know, she said that she will drive her own car, so yeah, when i heard that sica will came back from NY, i immediately drives to the airport to meet my princess" Taeyeon said with her red cheeks. 

I nod in response, then check my watch, the shoot will start in 10 min, so it's better for me to go back, maybe Tiffany's already there. 

"Tae, i think i need to go back, maybe she's there, and u also only have 10 min less." She sigh, then nod.

"Bye Yuri~ dont tell them anything about this okay? let this be secret for us" Sica waved her hand.

yeah maybe i will not tell anyone about this. But really that was shocking moment, eventho there's alot of question i want to ask to them, i have no time, i think i will ask tae tommorow.

=================

[BACK TO THE SWIMMING POOL]

I made my way back to the swimming pool entrance, they all now gather into circle, and also Taeyeon appear from my back, aishh this girl, she said she want to spend more time with her girlfriend. And now i see her, she's so beautifull with her black tanktop with "FOREVER YOUNG" word in the center. It's the same like what im using right now, but mine is white, i didnt tell her to wear this, i dont know that she will wear that. The tanktop is the gift from me for her birthday last year, i bought that for her and also for myself but with different colour, i gave her that so we will have a couple 'thing' i also wanna make our shipper fans happy, i know a lot of fans ship us and called us 'yulti' so its better to make them happy. I scanned her from head to toe, oh how beautiful she is!  suddenly our eyes locked, i stared at her lovingly, then i join them. I stand beside Tiffany, and she step aside quickly. I pouted. 

We begin the filming, and first we need to write the person we want to be partnered with, and of course i wrote her name! i hope she will write my name. there will be one who will partnered with staff, because Sunny is not here tonight. And after PD-nim annouce that, we start to write the person name and put it in the white box. Tae and Yoong promise me that i and tiffany will be partner no matter what, im happy that my friends support me. I see Pany writing in her paper with serious expression, i approach her, and put my chin on her shoulder while my arms making it way to her waist. She got surprised and scream.

"YAH! WHAT R U DOING?" She immediately flip the paper. I giggled, but deeply im dying to see who is the lucky girl that she wrote. 

"Pany~ah" I said that with the most soft voice i have. I see her cheeks became red, is she have the same feeling? i ask myself

"What is it Yuri? is there anything u want to talk?" She ask while her hand remove my hand from her waist, but i still keep my hand there, i tighten my hug, now im backhugging her.

"hmm... no, i dont wanna talk, i just like to backhugging you like this." I close my eyes and suddenly the 3 words that i really want to say out from my mouth. 

"I love you.. do you love me?" Silence. I open my eyes, and see tiffany's blank expression. I dont know what to do, now i know that we didnt have a same feeling. I released her from my arms, i turn her to see her eyes, i touch her cheek with my palm, then suddenly tears came out from her eyes, i dont even know why she is crying, i asked her but she just smile. I dont know what to do anymore, i turnback and walk away from her, but then, she grab my wrist, and now she's backhuggingme, im confused now, i grab her hand around my waist and turn her body.

"pany, im confused, now tell me, you love me or not? you know you dont need to answer me, i just want to confess to you, i cant hide my feeling anymore from you, every day, everynight im thinking of you" 

Tiffany place her finger infront of my mouth, telling me to shut up. She take the paper that she flip and show it to me, and there, my name showed up. is that mean she love me? i dont think of it anymore, i just take her into my arms and cuppedher face.

"You are really amazing" i kissed her passionately, and she kissed me back.

============

TIFFANY POV

Well things get better now, after we kissed we official now. At first i didnt believe what i heard, she said she love me, but i didnt believe it. Now we're official and we get partnered together, u can say how happy i am. now we're going to ride a slide, yeah, we're the first one to try that because my Yuri lose. 

I cant stop smiling when PD announce that my partner i Yuri, i immediately hug her. Then the first mission is we need to poked 3 baloons after riding that slide. i sit on the back while yuri infont, when we sit in the rubber tires the staff start to push us, but Yuri said with serious face.

"Dont push us, its okay" She said to the staff behind us with serious face. 

The slide ride was not too long, it was fast, when we arrived at the water we need to poked the baloon fast with hugging each other, yeah so the game is we need to poked the baloon but cant use hand, we need to hug each other, and that's what make me happier.

First attempt, Yuri take a baloon and place it between us and we start hugging while the baloon between us, hoping that it will blown, but its not, okay, the thruth is, im not even paying attention to the time that passed, im just enjoying yuri's hug, like for what sake! its addicting! who didnt wanna hug the tanned y girl infont of her? 

I only laugh when she pouted because the balloon didnt blown, on purpose, i didnt really push hard the balloon because i want to hug her much longer, i dont want it end that fast. 2 min passed already and we only blown 1 balloon out of 3, when we hug, Yuri suddenly throw me away, and searching for another balloon, i frown at her action but then something came up in my mind. When she get a new balloon, we hug each other again, but this time i scream her name seductively.

"Yuri!!!ahh Yuri!!!" i keep screaming like that while laughing, and i can see Yuri face is now nervous af, then i take this chance to kiss  her bare shoulder, ahh her perfect tanned body really drives me crazy! And also i can hear her screaming my name too.

Finally we finished to blown 3 balloon, i know Taetae and yoona watching us from up there with their blank face. once they we're of the water manager oppa gave us a towel for each of us. 

"Yuri, that was great!" I said to her.

"What? Its not that great because we are the longest one" She said while pouted her soft-oh-so-y lips 

"Hey its okay, at least we got more time together, and also we didnt win because of you didnt choose the pink ballon!" I complain to her but she just laugh 

"Oh my, really tiff? it didnt make any sense, there's no difference even if we use that pink balloon" She said while watching Seohyun's team in the pool. 

"Yeah, but admid it you also enjoying our hug right?" i smirked.

"Of course i do, i really enyoyed that, can we continue after this filming?" She whisper into my ear.

"Yah Byunyul!" i smack her head soft "But i'll think of it, because my girlfriend is so y~" I whispered back 

 

 

 

============

Okay thats all i can write for now~ hope u guys enjoy. Sorry for the grammar error, and also thanks for the subscriber! 

Im gonna sleep now~ its 00.10 AM in Indonesia :b so bye~ comment please, i want to know what ur opinion about this fic!