Office Hours

The CEO's Pretend Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara’s POV

“Miss Park, here are the reports Mr. Choi is asking fron Mr. Byun and also the reports from the Engineering, Restaurant, Hotel, Law Office and Financial Departments. Mr. Byun is also asking for a Department meeting and a Board Meeting.”

“Thank you, Miss Kim Taeyeon, ah yeah Mrs. Byun Taeyeon, I mean.”

“Hahahahaahhaha, No prob.”

“Oh I forgot to ask. How was your honeymoon?”

“Well Baekie is kinda a hardcore guy”

“Hahahahahahha I pretty guess you have a wild night”

“STOP! It’s kinda embarrassing talking about it here.”

“Hahahhahahahahaahha! Okay, I get it.”

“I gotta go. I still have many things to fix in the office.”

“Ok, see you later.”

“Bye!”

“Bye!”

 

That girl I was talking a while ago was Mrs. Byun Taeyeon formerly Kim Taeyeon. She and her boss Mr. Byun Baekhyun got married 3 weeks ago and they just have come back from their honeymoon. Mr. Byun Baekhyun is the company’s COO (Vice President). Mr. Lu Han is in charge of the Engineering Department and his secretary is Ms. Aira Precious. 

*(Author’s Note:it’s me. Kekekekekekke his my bias and I dont want to pair to anybody but myself so dont try to agrue with me).*

 

 Mr. Do Kyung Soo is in the Restaurant Department. While Mr. Kim Jong Dae is in the Hotel Department, Mr. Kris Wu is in the Law Office Department, and Kim Min Seok for the Financial Department. They are Mr. Choi’s childhood friends, their parent’s are also friends and business partners.

 

And our Board Members are, Mr. Kim Hee Chul. He is Mr. Choi’s Uncle. Mr. Dong Young Bae, Mr. Kwon Ji Yong, Mr. Lee Seung Hyun, and Mr. Kang Dae Sung, all of this four are Mr. Choi’s Godfathers and his father’s former band member. They are in a group called Big Bang when they are in high school but decided to take on business when they grow older. Mr. Lee Dong Hae, his father met him on a business party and eventually, they end up as business partners.

 

*Telephone Rings*

 

“Good morning,Choi Enterprises, in your service. This is Mr. Choi’s Secretary, How may I help you?”

“Oh Good morning, this Kim Jong In. CEO of Milleniuem Entertainment. I called for the partnership deal we had. I just want to know the scheduled meeting for our deal.”

“Oh, Yes Sir. I’ll call as soon as the decision was made by Mr. Choi.”

“Oh and please tell him to attend my wedding on November 21. He’s my Best Man. I was supposed to send an invitation to him but I might forgot and for him to have time to free his schedule on that day.”

“Yes Sir”

“Oh and Minzy says Hi, to you”

“Oh, please say Hi her back for me”

“Your talking really formal Dara.”

“It’s my job, Sir.”

“Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter