Junhoe's P.O.V

My wish...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhoe’s POV

Honestly, I prepared everything the day before for hours trying to get all her favorite snacks. I wanted this night to be perfect, even though we would be “studying” all night, it would be the first night I spent an all nighter with a girl. It was kind of weird if you think about it. We honestly didn’t have to pull an all-nighter, she knew almost everything now, we probably would be done within like 3 hours.

“So, so after you do the Pythagorean Theorem what do you do next? And write down your proofs too,” I instructed her. “After this we’re done, I guess..”

“Really?! Already? I thought we were going to pull an all nighter?” She asked me confused.

“I mean you pretty much get everything, I didn’t think you actually understood everything..” I lied.

“What? I told you yesterday that I got everything... YOU were the one that insisted to pull an allnighter today…” She said.

“What? No you didn’t. Plus, even if you did, it’s not like I would believe you, that’s what every student says, just so they can stop learning and reviewing. And I didn’t think you would get all my review questions right either. Stop talking and hurry up and just do it.” I said trying to change the subject.

She groaned. “Can we just have a 15 minute break then?” She didn’t even ask for my answer and she ran over to the sleeping bag on the floor and laid down with her tummy down, sprawled like a starfish. I chuckled softly to myself before I followed her. “Fine, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter