~1~

Do You Remember? {Rewrite}

Wanna Be

“I wanna be love love for you. I wanna be love love for you.

Every night, I sit by my window (be my baby my love)

Every night, I close my eyes (be my baby my love)

Without anyone knowing or anybody knowing, you whispered into my ears yeah

oh my love I keep on seeing you Baby I’m always thinking about you Baby I want to call you my baby yeah

Will it be alright to leave it as a dream Everyday day I’m thinking

Sometimes I imagine me being next to you

It’s alright if it’s a dream, I just want to see you even like that (what to do with me) Today I’m thinking of you again, on this dark night

Sometimes I sleep fitfully (be my baby my love)

It’s tiring thinking of you (be my baby my love)

But I encouraged myself that even like this I’m happy, yeah

Oh my love time keeps on going Baby I wonder if she wouldn’t forget me Baby I want to call you my baby yeah

Will it be alright to leave it as a dream Everyday day I’m thinking

Sometimes I imagine me being next to you

It’s alright if it’s a dream, I just want to see you even like that (what to do with me) Today I’m thinking of you again, on this dark night

I wanna be love love for you. I wanna be love love for you.

If I’m beside him, If I’m beside him

I wanna be love love for you. I wanna be love love for you. Wanna Call You My Love Oh

Again, I fall asleep thinking of you (thinking of you)

Without anyone knowing, quietly I’m missing you (Fall in Love)

When can I tell this to you while smiling

(when that time comes)

Today I whisper to myself once again, on this dark night…”

 

Namjoo looked down at her lyrics, why was she writing this? She threw it aside; it fluttered down into a pile of other unfinished songs. She walked over to her bed from her desk, it was late into the night and she had school the next day. How could she lose track of time… again? She plopped her head down onto her pillow; she was alone like always. Her house was empty. She moved out of her parents’ home when she started high school; she didn’t want to be a nuisance to them. Although she hated being alone, she was used to it. She was the biggest nerd in the school. She had short, wavy hair, her facial features were also big, and everybody said it was. She had long limbs that didn’t match her slightly chubby face. The main thing that everybody pointed out was her large mouth. Because of her appearance, she was shunned and made fun of. She covered her face with her arm; their opinions didn’t really even matter to her anyway. The only person who did matter was Eunji.

Eunji…

She and Eunji were once friends, no, not just friends; they had known each other since they were kids. But then when they hit high school, they drifted apart; she left Namjoo all alone. It wasn’t her fault, Namjoo was ugly, and while she was the prettiest thing anybody had ever laid eyes on. She closed her eyes, all she could ever think of was Eunji, why couldn’t she just forget about her? They were just friends… no more than friends, she shook her head slightly as she sat up, she remembered what they had said,

 

“No matter what, we will be best friends,” Eunji said with a serious face and pumped her fist in the air.

Namjoo just laughed and shook her head, “Of course!”

Eunji smiled her usual bright smile; her eyes curved into little crescent moons, which made her whole face shine. Her delicate dimples complimented her cute face and made her face even prettier. Her smile was so bright, Namjoo had to stop and wonder how a person’s smile could be so beautiful. Namjoo smiled back.

 

“Eunji! Where were you?” Namjoo ran up behind her, “Why didn’t you wait?” Eunji didn’t reply, her face was turned away.

“Hey? Are you ok?” Namjoo tried to put her hand on Eunji’s shoulder, only to result in her hand being brushed off. Namjoo opened to say something but she couldn’t say anything as she watched Eunji walk away without saying anything.

 

Ever since that day, she felt as if a hole had been ripped from her heart. She didn’t even try to make up with Eunji. She didn’t want to feel the disappointment and pain like before if Eunji were to ignore her again. If that’s how she felt, then why was her heart still hurting? She laughed, an empty laugh, she knew that answer… it was love… she always tried to get rid of these feelings and move on, but she just couldn’t. Ever since she met Eunji she had had these feelings. She had thought before that it was normal that friends felt like that. She hadn’t realized the truth until she had lost her. Finally, she closed her eyes, why did she ever think that there would ever be happy endings, like in the fairytales.

Life is nothing like stories. It’s hard to find love, it’s harder to realize that you love someone, and it’s even harder to end up with the person you love.

 

Namjoo walked down the halls of the school, Korea’s school of performing arts; the best music school in all of Seoul. Though your child would get patted on the back for passing the courses and staying on top, it was the worst place for students. Bullying and suicide happened a lot, everybody here thinks that they are better than everybody else, arrogant, ignorant, and insolent. They all walk around the halls, everyone looking at each other and scoffing. Anyone with a weak mentality would be driven to their limit and take their own life. It was a very hard and cruel school. Once in a while, a group of the popular, top students would get together and gang up on one person who doesn’t fit their expectation. They know how it ends up, yet they still are crude. She was probably everybody’s next prey.

She turned right to enter her classroom. She had ear buds on and wasn’t paying attention to her surroundings. She was too immersed in what her lyrics could be. As she was entering someone bumped into her as the person was exiting. They stopped and looked down at Namjoo. Namjoo looked up to see that it was Eunji. Namjoo’s heart dropped, she had purposely avoided her to prevent having any interactions with her that would make her heart hurt even more. Namjoo even purposely failed the singing test to not risk being put into the same class as Eunji. Namjoo averted her eyes as she picked up the stuff she dropped. As she was reaching towards her music book someone stepped on it. Namjoo grimaced, obviously wherever Eunji went her posse followed. She yanked her book from under the girl’s foot; she knew that the girl had only been doing it on purpose to annoy her.

“Hey, what was that for?” The girl said. Namjoo looked up at the light brown haired girl. Her name was Jisoo. She was the most annoying out of the rest.

Namjoo didn’t reply and only walked past them. Namjoo felt a little upset. She stays with those dumb girls and pays no attention to her childhood friend? Did she really leave her to make those good-for-nothing friends? A pain ripped through her chest. Namjoo hoped that they didn’t catch the flash of emotion that appeared on her face. As she walked away, she thought she saw Eunji give her a look of sympathy, no… it was just her fantasy, the old Eunji was long gone. But what if she hadn’t imagined it? She countered that thought, why would she show sympathy after 2 years… it wasn’t likely.

 

Namjoo sat in her usual spot, under the shade of a tree far enough where people wouldn’t notice her, but was close enough to the school where she could see everything that’s happening in the yard. Free time was good and bad for her, good because she could make more songs, bad, because no adults were here to supervise, leaving her vulnerable. At this moment she didn’t care, she only thought about her music,

 

L.U.V

“Do you remember? Times we spent together, L.O.V.E (LUV)

Do your heart flutters? That time you were my everything, L.O.V.E (LUV)

Now, I only think of you once awhile, L.O.V.E (LUV)

Can’t we turn back the time?

I can’t believe it, for a while

Our story that ended

(My love) On unusually tiring and long day

(My love) There’s no one by my side L.O.V.E (LUV)

Even just for a moment

I want to lean on someone and cry, Yeah

That time when you and I weren’t afraid

If we held each others’ hands, Yeah

If only you stayed by my side

That day I wouldn’t need anything else

(chorus)

(My love) In those countless encounters

(My love) Perhaps I will forget you little by little

L.O.V.E (LUV)

However, when I think of that time

It still makes me smile, Yeah

That time when you and I were happy

If we face each other, Yeah

If only you only believed in me

You were my greatest strength in this world

(chorus)

(Do you) Miss me?

(Do you) Miss me?

(I am) Missing you

In my memories, you

You just remain somewhere in my memory like that

(Never forget you)

(chorus)

 

Namjoo looked down at her lyrics and sighed, her songs brought her grief and yet she still couldn’t stop composing more songs. Though her lyrics made her sad, it also helped her; it let her remember her long ago memories, the good ones, and the not so good ones. But one memory… no, not a memory… it’s still taking place, the thought of her love never reaching Eunji was the thing that always pieced her whole being, why… why couldn’t she just move on?

 

Eunji walked down the hall, she yawned and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Man, if anyone saw her like this… that wouldn’t be good. She was modeled as the hardworking, talented Eunji, not the lazy, late-night working type. As she walked down the hall she heard some boys mumbling, she turned around the corner, the sight she saw set her off: Namjoo in the middle, she had eggs covering her, boys making fun of her, throwing more food at her. Eunji turned away; she didn’t want to get caught up in that, after everything that has happened, this is normal.

“Please, stop,”

Eunji stopped in her tracks; she turned around and stomped towards the scene. She pulled the one that looked like he had started this whole thing, and she punched him, hard, across his face. There was a snapping noise, his nose bled. He cried out in pain and cursed at her then ran off. Typical, this whole school was filled with weak people that only like to bully the weaker ones.

The crowd quickly cleared, getting startled by Eunji’s upstart. Well, there goes her image…

Eunji never actually saw Namjoo getting bullied before in person; she thought that when people said “bullying” it was the stereotypical name-calling. She would never bother because she knew that Namjoo could care less about other’s words. But still… Why would she help Namjoo? After all this, why would she decide to help her now?

They hadn’t talked since middle school. During that time their relationship grew farther apart, as the wedge between them got bigger. Why did she still feel like protecting her now? Namjoo pushed past her, looking at the floor, but in her hurry, she dropped a piece of paper. Eunji picked it up and called to the food-covered girl, but it seemed that her voice only made Namjoo walk faster.

 

Eunji walked to class, she sat down, 5 minutes until class starts, she thought. She looked down at the paper… lyrics? She subconsciously smiled; Namjoo had always made the best lyrics.

 

So long

“Do you remember how you and I were so young and small?

We were always together, do you remember our friends who were jealous of us?

You held my small hand and protected me, always smiling only at me

Baby, we didn’t know back then, we were too young

You came to me, into my heart, as something more than a friend

Next to you, I hid my heart, hiding behind the friend label

Do you think of those days like I do sometimes? Do you remember

The nice breeze, the warm sunlight that shone on us? Do you remember

We resembled each other so much and you were my precious friend

Baby, that’s what I believed but you came to me and it was so strange

You came to me, into my heart, as something more than a friend

Next to you, I hid my heart, hiding behind the friend label

Honestly, I was afraid, I wasn’t used to my trembling heart when I saw you

Actually, I resented you for acting like everything was normal

Why didn’t you know my heart?

Feel me, feel me, tell me, tell me, love me, love me (though it’s too late)

Feel me, feel me, tell me, tell me, love me, love me (though it’s too late)

You came to me, into my heart, as something more than a friend

Next to you, I hid my heart, hiding behind the friend label”

 

Eunji’s heart suddenly felt heavy, she didn’t know why was it because she felt guilty? Or was it… she shook her head, no, that’s not the reason, why would she even think about anything else besides guilt? Then the teacher walked in and the bell rang, the class was starting. She quickly hid the paper, but couldn’t help but feel her heart hurting, it felt like it was being ripped into two. Why? For the last two years she had been one of the people who laughed at Namjoo, why did her heart feel like this? She hadn’t felt like this for years, and even after her boyfriend had broken up with her. At that time she felt relieved for some reason, but now just by reading Namjoo’s lyrics, it felt as if these words were actually real.

She shook her head. I’ve known Namjoo all my life she always wrote stuff like this… a book slammed onto her table, he looked up and saw the teacher staring at her with discontent in his eyes.

“It’s not like you to be acting like this,” the teacher adjusted his glasses, it glinted in the light, “pay attention.” He added with an agitated tone. She nodded pathetically.

Eunji looked at the bored, though she acted like she was paying attention, she couldn’t stop thinking about Namjoo. Though Eunji knew what this feeling was, she kept denying it. The reason why she stopped talking to Namjoo was because of this feeling. She was scared so she shunned Namjoo… Even now she can’t tell Namjoo, she can’t be friends with Namjoo. Not when she already created this large gap between them that prevent Eunji from what she feared most.

 

Namjoo looked into the mirror, she had visited the nurse to get an excuse from class when the nurse asked what happened, she only replied, “someone dropped their breakfast on me…” The nurse was suspicious but still, let her go. She cleaned herself up and changed into her spare uniform, she had learned a long time ago to keep a couple spares, you never know when people would do things like this… or worse.

After she changed she looked in the mirror,

Why did Eunji help me?

She couldn’t get that mad expression that Eunji had, out of her head. Was Eunji really feeling sympathetic towards her? She slapped her cheeks,

Get it together, don’t fall for it, it’s probably just her and her friends trying to prank me.

The bell rang. Her face beamed, her favorite class was next, singing and dancing. She quickly gathered her stuff and ran out the door. But she stopped halfway down the hall, as she heard music come from the old piano room,

“Do you remember how you and I were so young and small? We were always together…”

 

Namjoo walked towards the music,

We were always together, do you remember our friends who were jealous of us? You held my small hand and protected me, always smiling only at me”

 

Wait, why was that song so familiar… Long Ago? But why would this person have it? She walked up to the door and looked into the room.

Eunji?

She smiled, of course, it was her; this beautiful voice only could belong to her. Eunji was the best at composing song. When they were younger they would always make songs together, the memory stung her heart… Her face slowly turned into a frown.

If only we could go back to that time…

 

Eunji looked at the lyrics over and over again during class. Instead of paying attention she made a music score for the song that Namjoo made. It relieved the pain in her chest; it made her happy. She continued to sing and adjust parts of the score that didn’t match up. She finished playing; she felt tears sting her eyes. She never knew that Namjoo was also affected like this. She only thought that Namjoo was just a natural dork and that’s why she was always getting picked on. She would’ve never imagined that it was that brutal. She turned and saw a person watching, Namjoo. Eunji quickly wiped her moist eyes; she didn’t want Namjoo to see her in such a weak state. Eunji got up opened the door and dragged Namjoo in, Namjoo tried to break free from her iron grip but then was surprised when Eunji got onto her knees and apologized.

“I’m soooooo sorry!” she said, “The way I treated you was horrible.”

Namjoo hesitated; she hadn’t expected this.

“I hadn’t realized how you felt, I was only thinking about myself,” Eunji said. It was the truth; Eunji had been avoiding Namjoo because she was scared. Scared of what she really felt, she didn’t want to ruin their friendship because of her feelings. The only thing she could’ve thought of was just cutting off their bond completely.

Namjoo could tell that this whole apology wasn’t a lie.

“I don’t know if you’ll be able to forgive me, but can we maybe… forget everything that happened between us and start at square one?” Eunji knew that this was not the best solution; it was cruel of her to ask Namjoo to forget how she treated her. But maybe if they were to start over, she would be able to forget her feelings.

Start over…

These words stung Namjoo’s heart. She didn’t want to start over; she wanted to continue their lives from where they left off. She didn’t want to act as if their whole childhood was a dream.

“Ok…” Namjoo said. She didn’t want to but she knew that this was the best solution.

Eunji got up from her knees and she extended her arm,

“Hi, my name is Jung Eunji,”

“Hello, I’m Kim Namjoo,”

“I hope we can be friends,”

Friends… the word stabbed at Namjoo’s heart. But she nodded with a smile, at least for now, she was happy with being her friend. She got what she wished for, so why was she still empty inside.

 

The next day Eunji cut off her relations with her annoying posse and no longer avoided Namjoo. Eunji and Namjoo acted as if everything that happened before didn’t even happen. Though Namjoo would not forget, she didn’t want to. Even though the last few years were painful, she didn’t want to forget. She would always think that there might’ve been a reason why Eunji acted like she had. Namjoo never brought it up, though… They were starting from square one; for all she knew, Eunji probably already forgot everything.

Eunji introduced Namjoo to here actual real friend.

“I wanted to introduce them to you earlier but… I never had the time.”

I didn’t have the courage…

“I hope you don’t mind but they are… lesbians…” Eunji said in a low voice. She wasn’t ashamed. She was scared.

“Hello, nice to meet you all. My name is Kim Namjoo.” Namjoo said with a bright smile. Eunji was surprised; Namjoo’s family was really strict with homouality. It was quite a surprise that Namjoo accepted them openly.

“Hi, I’m Yoon Bomi, and this little cutie,” Bomi grabbed the girl next to her, “Is my cute little girlfriend Chorong.”

“Bomi…” Chorong said in a low voice. “I’m older than you… learn to respect me.”

“I’m sowwy baeeeee.”

Namjoo laughed, “You two are such a cute couple.” Namjoo watched the two of the bicker at each other, then she turned to face the other two. They were very pretty and looked very mature. Namjoo bowed respectfully, it was an impulse. Namjoo was taught to always bow when meeting people older than her, even if it’s a month apart.

The prettiest girl laughed, “You don’t need to bow. We’re the same age as you if not younger. Those two are older than you.”

Namjoo lifted her head, “Pardon?” She looked over at Chorong and Bomi and bowed, “I’m sorry,”

They all laughed, “Come on, you don’t need to be so formal.” Chorong said. “We’re friend’s now.”

“Yep!” Bomi said as she nodded.

Namjoo nodded, the thought of having older people as friends delighted her.

“Well, I’m Naeun and this is Hayoung,” Naeun introduced the taller pretty girl who gave a little nod.

“Nice to meet you all, I hope we can become closer,” Namjoo said as she smiled.

 

Namjoo woke up early in the morning; she looked at her calendar,

“Saturday, June”

Summer break was just starting. Now she could create new memories with Eunji.

She went to the bathroom and started to brush her teeth, when she heard a knock at the door she stopped everything she was doing.

Who could that be?

She walked to the front door and opened it; she just laughed and shook her head, Eunji, just wearing the goofiest clothes Namjoo has ever seen.

“What are you wearing?” Namjoo said between her laughs.

Eunji smiled and her eyes glinted in the bright sun, “Let's go to karaoke!” she said as if she were still seven years old. “Come on! All of our friends are going.” Friends.

To think that only a couple weeks ago, she was the loneliest person at school. Now she has Eunji, and everybody else: Hayoung, Chorong, Bomi, and Naeun. She was happy that she wasn’t alone anymore. Namjoo quickly got ready and they headed out. They arrived, everybody was already there, and they all started talking at once, what they wanted to do, what they are going to do. Their group was very lively. They went into the biggest room there was. They were really hyper. Hayoung and Naeun sat next to each other and laughed as Bomi and Chorong bickered over what song they would sing. They seemed like an old married couple.

“Why did I decide to date a person like you…” Chorong said as she crossed her arms.

“What do you mean? I’m beautiful!” Bomi said as she struck a pose.

“Why do you want to sing such a cheesy song?”

“Why not?”

They were very lively compared to the quiet couple in the corner. Hayoung and Naeun exchanged soft kisses in silence as the older two distracted everyone. Eunji got up and handed on of the two microphones to Namjoo.

“Come on, let’s do a song together.”

Namjoo smiled as she took the mic.

“Let’s do this.”

 

Harmony

“No one in this world pays attention

Get stepped and kicked by coming and going steps

But I have a dream, I have a hope

Still in my heart

No one finds me and I don’t have a name

But I believe, the reason why I was sent to this world

There’s nothing that was born useless

Yes, I’m precious

A strand of sunlight, a bit of wind

They’re all here with me

So I can bloom as a luscious flower with gentle fragrance

I can do it, I can bloom

Someday after this pain

Because I believe in that day, cause I still have a dream

Today is beautiful

Tiring times, past days that were full of scars

Now I know, the reason why I suffered

Because it’s love, because it’s precious

It made me strong

Sad tears, sad memories

It’s like fertilizer to this life

So it can live with its duty and its meaning

I can do it, I can bloom

Someday after this pain

Because I believe in that day, cause I still have a dream

Today is beautiful

Be my support, dear sunlight and wind

So I can embrace a heart that is more hurt than mine

To the end of the world, to shine brightly

Shine brightly, So I can share

Warm love, warm love

I can do it, I can bloom

Someday after this pain

Because I believe in that day, cause I still have a dream

Today is beautiful

I want to love

Although it’s hard today, my life is this precious

Just the fact that I have hope

I’m thankful enough, I’m happy enough”

 

After the song was over they left, their time was done. They all laughed as they walked out of the karaoke building.

“Well, Hayoung and I have to go in the other direction, bye!” Naeun said as she waved.

“Are you guys rushing because you have later plans,” Bomi said teasingly as she raised an eyebrow.

“Wait til after marriage!!!” Eunji said as she joined in with Bomi.

“Shut up!” Naeun said, as her face was red.

Hayoung smiled at how cute her girlfriend was, “Don’t worry, it’s nothing like that. See you guys soon!”

“Hayoung is such a sweetheart,” Chorong said. “Why can’t you be like that?”

“Hey!” Bomi said as she turned towards Chorong.

Soon, Bomi and Chorong left together, Bomi turned her head around and gave Eunji a thumbs-up and a wink.

Eunji smiled and gave her a thumbs-up back.

Eunji and Namjoo walked around the area with their hands entangled with each other. Namjoo’s heart beat faster and faster. They kept getting glances from people who passed them. One of them even asked if they were dating, which they replied no, but Namjoo’s heartbeat still increased as she thought about it. Eunji tried to calm her down at the same time, but Namjoo knew that it was quite awkward for her also.

They finally sat down on a bench at a nearby park. Namjoo, still thinking about the earlier thought. She turned towards Eunji as she finally gathered enough courage.

“Eunji… do you have anybody you, like?”

Eunji smiled and looked out into the distance, “Yeah,”

“Oh…” Namjoo’s expression changed to a sad one. She shouldn’t have asked, “Who?”

Eunji only smiled mischievously, “I won’t tell you who, but the person I like is cute, has incredible talent, strong, and the most attractive person I’ve ever met.” “That’s nice,” Namjoo replied trying to sound happy but her voice just didn’t let it sound the way she wanted it to. Of course, Eunji, who is perfect in every way has a crush. Why did she even have a hope that the girl she loved wouldn’t be straight? Just because she was friends with a bunch of lesbians, it doesn’t make her one. And why in all the heavens did she even hope that out of everyone in the world, that Eunji would even like her? Eunji mumbled something, but Namjoo didn’t hear, couldn’t hear because she was in her sad thoughts. Then she felt a little soft touch on her cheek, she turned to Eunji her face full of surprise,

“Of course it’s you!” Eunji said as if it were obvious. Namjoo couldn’t speak, she was so happy. Maybe happy endings do exist. Namjoo covered her face with her hands; she couldn’t speak.

“I’m sorry for how I treated you. I never intended for you to get that hurt.” Eunji said. “I’ve loved you for a long time but I was scared that you would reject me if you ever found out. Your parents are so strict about everything. I was scared that I would ruin our friendship. I decided to cut off our bond myself.”

That’s why she suddenly became cold. She never intended for Namjoo to get hurt.

“I know I said that I want to start from square one but… I really don’t want to. I know that you’ll never be able to forget the horrible treatment you got from other students and I know that I’ll never forget either. It makes me mad to think that I could’ve prevented this if I didn’t try to avoid you.” Eunji said as she looked at her hands. “I’m sorry, you probably think that I’m disgusting…”

“No,” Namjoo said. “ I don’t think that you are disgusting… and I’m sorry that I was avoiding you as well.”

Eunji didn’t reply.

“I was sad when you left me, I was scared that I would never see you again, and yet, I was scared to go up to you.”

“I’m sorry,” Eunji looked up at Namjoo.

“I was scared of seeing you because of my feelings for you.”

“Pardon?” Eunji’s eyes widened as she looked at Namjoo.

“I love you, Jung Eunji,” Namjoo said as she looked back into Eunji’s eyes. “When you said to forget everything and start over, I just couldn’t. I didn’t want to forget all the memories I made and had with the person I love. I love the memories I made with you, I love you.”

Eunji couldn’t believe it, she was expecting Namjoo to push her away and run off. This was the exact opposite of what she was thinking. She was speechless.

“Eunji… do you remember? The fun times we had together?” Namjoo said.

“I don’t know what to say, I didn’t expect it to turn out like this,” Eunji said as she wiped the tears from her eyes. “I’m so sorry Namjoo… I didn’t know…”

 

Maybe if she knew then everything could’ve been different.

 

 Eunji woke from her dream. Tears fell from her face; Namjoo was gone. This dream haunted her; it was the same dream every night. If maybe she had known before, she could’ve saved her. Namjoo took her own life in her apartment a week after Eunji found Long ago. Looking at it now, the song was a message to Eunji. She purposely dropped it that day… to tell her, her last words. Eunji sobbed as the sun rose, there was no going back, and there was no starting over. Namjoo was gone, and it was already too late. Eunji loved Namjoo, but she only thought about herself; she didn’t want to go through the heartbreak if she was rejected. Instead of helping Namjoo, she let her down. Instead of protecting Namjoo, she saved herself. Instead of protecting the one she loved, she killed her. There was no way for them to start over. Fate already sealed itself after Eunji ran away in fear. There was no changing it, no way to go back. 

I'm sorry...

Eunji would never be able to tell her why, why she was so sorry. She never got to say the two most important things to Namjoo. She never even said goodbye.

I'm sorry... I love you... Goodbye... 


YAY! 

REWRITE DONE!

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy the rewrite ^^

Many of you guys were saying how cute this story was and I'm happy to hear that it was... but not anymore MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 

I can never go without my angst

I don't know if you guys can see the font change but... Yeah, I'm... Hopefully, u noticed at least something different...

UNTIL NEXT TIME! BAIIIII