>> 4

Staying with SEVENTEEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A couple of days later, Chan Ji was doing some shopping by herself when her cellphone rang. Without checking who the caller was, she immediately answered it and the caller shouted. Chan Ji immediately pulled her phone away from her ear to check the caller. She smiled as it was her little brother.

“What is it, Channie?” She asked and he chuckled. “Noona, we need your help with something.” Dino answered. “Ok… Help with what?” She asked again. “I’ll texts you the address. Just get here as fast as you can, ok?” Before she could reply, Dino ended the call. A few minutes later, Chan Ji received a text from Dino and she took the bus to go there.

When she arrived, she noticed she was heading to a studio before she found the boys. They ran to her when they saw her coming.

“I’m glad that you made it in time.” Joshua said and went to hug her. “Why am I here again?” She asked as she hugged him back before pulling away. “We actually need your help with something.” Mingyu replied and eyed the other. All the boys were eyeing each other and Chan Ji felt curious and anxious about them.

“What is actually going on here? I don’t really like the look on your faces.” She said and slowly stepped back. “We are shooting for a video to post on YouTube under pikicast.” Woozi answered. “And we need you to be our girlfriend for the video. We promised that your face won’t be seen in the video.” Wonwoo continued.

“You guys want me to be your girlfriend for a video?” She tried to understand what the boys are trying to say and they nodded.  “Why?” She added.

“We’re having trouble saying the script they prepared, because none of us can act as if we were talking to our ‘girlfriend’ to the camera.” S.Coups said to her and she nodded before asking why again. “We don’t know how to speak to a girl.” He answered. “Well…I’m a girl and you guys surely know how to talk to me. I don’t see what the problem is.” Chan Ji continued and the boys hung their heads down.

“Noona, you can watch the first recording we did and its .” Vernon said and received a pat on the shoulder from Joshua. “Language, Hansol.” He said to the younger brother and Vernon just smiled and nodded. So, Chan Ji went to watch the first recording and the boys were right. She went back to the boys and sighed. “What do you want me to do?” She asked and the boys immediately had a big smile on their faces, which made Chan Ji to giggle at their reaction.

“You just have to sit in front of us and the director will turn you toward us since we will be sitting in a ‘U’ form.” Dino said to his sister and she nodded. “Oh yeah~… You will have to call JeongHan hyung and S.Coups hyung using your phone. They will be having a phone conversation with their girlfriends, especially S.Coups hyung. Don’t worry about your prepaid; it will only take a few second.” He added. 

The recording finally started and everyone was nervous but happy that Chan Ji was there with them.

RECORDING*

 

“It’s more exciting shopping with you.” Said Jun and smiled at her. “To me, you’re really special.” Chan Ji blushed before being turned to WonWoo.

He held a sweater and smiled at her. “Jagi-ya, this sweater would look good on you. I’ll take it!” He showed his credit card as if you guys really went shopping. ‘Oppa, I’m worry about the house payment.’ One of the writer asked her to act while read the texts. “Don’t worry. I’ll sort everything out.” WonWoo said and smiled. “Tada!” He held out a pink hair clip. “I saw you looking at this pink bow during our date yesterday. I remembered and bought it for you.” She giggled and he blushed.

‘Oppa, what are the most boring things?’ She asked and Mingyu just stared at her. “Games and billiards are the most boring things in the world.” He answered and she giggled before he pouted. She waved at him before turning to Woozi. ‘Oppa, aren’t you supposed to meet with your friends today?’ Chan Ji asked. “Why would I meet my friends? I should use the time to hang out with you.” He answered and smiled showing his dimple.

‘Oppa, I’m going to be an hour late. I still have some work to do.’ Chan Ji said on the phone. “Ah~ you’re going to be a late? It’s ok. Don’t worry about me and take you time.” JeongHan said and hung up. “Jagi-ah, how about we take a selca together?” He held out his photo and took a photo with her. Chan Ji giggled before turning to SeungKwan. “You came? Oh! Did you cut your bangs?” He said and she chuckled.

‘Oppa, is something wrong?’ DK sighed and smiled. “Why did you come wearing thin clothes?” He asked and took off his sweater. “Here, wear this.” Chan Ji smiled back and happily turned to Dino. ‘I got kicked out from the library because of him.’ “Really? Then that it’s his fault.” Dino replied and smiled.

‘Why are you staring at me like that?’ She asked The8 and he smiled. “Why are you so pretty today?” Chan Ji blushed and turned to S.Coups. ‘Oppa, do I look like I gained weight?’ He smiled and shook his head. “Of course not! Try to lose weight if you dare.” Then, S.Coups dialed her number and she answered. ‘Oppa, I was just about to go home.’ “It’s late. How can you go home alone? I’ll come pick you up.” Chan Ji blushed a little and looked away from him. ‘Oppa, I’m going out with some friends for a while.’ Chan Ji said to him and smiled. “If you’re done hanging out with your friends, calls me and I’ll come pick you up.” Replied him and she nodded before hanging up.

‘Oppa, don’t look at me like that. I’m not wearing any make up.’ Chan Ji face-palmed herself as Hoshi leaned in. “Really? You’re not wearing make up? But why are you so pretty?” She blushed as her face turned pink. “There’s no other girl in this world that I can exchange words to.” Her face turned red and quickly turned to Vernon.

“The movie was great, right?” He asked and she nodded. “But since I watched it with you, it’s greater.” She fanned her still red face and turned to Joshua. “Here!” He held out a wrapped box at her. “A gift since it’s your birthday.” He smiled and she smiled back. “It’s our 100th day!!” Joshua held out an even bigger box. “It’s our 1 year anniversary!” An even bigger box appeared which managed to hide his face. “It’s Buddha’s birthday today.” She giggled and shook her head at her big brother. “Jagi-ah, why are you in a bad mood today?” He asked and pouted a little. “Shall we go for a drive?” Joshua gave her a sweet smile. “Let’s go on a vacation to Europe during this holiday and I’ll prepare everything.” He suggested and she giggled.

 “LAST ONE, GUYS! SAY IT TOGETHER!” The director shouted. “I love you.” The boys said and some made heart shaped with their hands. “THAT’S A WRAP! GOOD JOB, EVERYONE!”

RECORDING ENDED*

“That was greater than the last one.” Said the director and the boys got up their seats and bowed before cheering. “Great job, guys.”

“Thank you. It’s all thanks to Chan Ji noona.” SeungKwan said and they pulled Chan Ji to the front and she bowed. “We’ll been still talking like robots, if it wasn’t for her help.” Hoshi continued and she giggled. “It’s nothing, guys. I’m happy to help out.” She answered. “Listen guys, I really have to go now to meet up with some friends. So, I’ll see you guys later, ok?” She waved goodbye and ran out the studio.

“That was fast.” JeongHan break the silent and the other nodded. “Come on guys, we still have some schedules to get to.” Said their managers and the boys quickly made their way to the vans.

*Chan Ji’s POV

“Hello~ Oppa, where are you?” I answered a call and smiled. “I’ll be there in 5, ok? Bye, I’ll see you there.” I hung up and made my way to the bus station. I boarded a bus and went to the central park.

I waited for someone under a sha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter