Final

He's back

Young Ji's POV

He's back yesterday. I dont know what to do and but I know that I am more than scared now.

"Honey, are you okay?" Mark, my current boyfriend asked me.

"I-I'm o-okay." I said nervously.

"Are you worried for something?" He asked.

"N-no. It just that I havent seen him for a long time." I replied hope that he wont know that I lied.

"Dont worry, I'm here." He said and wrap his arms around my waist.

I gave him a fake smile. We're currently at JB's house to celebrate his birthday. All of the members are invited including.... him. I dont want to come but Mark and JB forced me to. I also dont want to dissapoint them so I decided to just come and let the thing go the way it is. The members started to enter the house one by one. The last one to enter was him, the last person that I want to meet for the rest of my life. He walked towards us and both of us stand up.

"Hey hyung. Long time no see." Both of them were hugging each other.

"Long time no see you too Jackson." Mark said.

"Hey there. Long time no see." Jackson said to me and look at me directly.

"H-hey." I was so nervous and scared. 

I couldnt look at him direct to his eyes. Mark saw that I was trembling so he wrap his arm aroung my waist and put me closer to him.

"Meet my girlfriend, Young Ji." Mark casually introduced me to Jackson.

"Woah, congratulations. So you two have been together when I'm away?" Jackson said with half angry tone.

"Yeah, but we're just have been together for 2 months." Mark smiled.

I just couldnt say anything so I just stood there and listen to their conversation.

"Okay, I'll go there to join them." Jackson said and excused himself.

"Hey, are you okay?" Mark looked at me and look so concern about me.

"Yes , I'm okay." I said and gave him a fake smile. I know I am not okay.

~

"Okay guys, its time for the main part. I'm going to cut the cake so gater around here." JB shouted.

All of the guests gathered up and surround the cake. JB was standing behind the cake with the candles are on. We sang him the Happy Birthday song and he blow the candles. All of us now starting to eat the cake.

"Young Ji, I'm going to bathroom for a while, okay?" Mark said.

I nodded and he dissapeared. Suddenly, someone hold my wrist and force me to follow him. I was shock to see who is it, The scariest man ever.

"Jackson, what are you doing?" I said not wanting to follow him.

"Just follow me before I dragged you out like I forgot that you are  a girl." Jackson said with a firm voice.

I was scared so I had no choice but to follow him. We arrived at the backyard of JB's house and he let go of my wrist. We were facing each other while he looking directly at me and I just look at the grass.

"Look at me." Jackson said.

I still hesitant and I didnt look at him because I think I might faint when I look at him.

"I said look at me." He said and got angry a bit.

I slowly lift up my face and look at him but still not making an eye contact. He suddenly come closer to me and hug me tightly.

"I missed you." He whisper beside my ear. 

I let him hug me but I didnt hug him back. After a while, he let go of me and I'm still frozen on my spot. Then, someone come into the situation.

"Why are you kidnapping my girlfriend?!" Mark shouted angrily at Jackson.

Jackson didnt say anything but land his fist on Mark's handsome face. Mark is about to punch him back but I stop them.

"Please stop, both of you. Mark, lets go." I said and pull Mark with me.

"Lets go back." I whisper quietly to Mark as I'm holding my tears from falling down. He nodded.

"I'm sorry JB but we need to go back now. Happy Birthday!" They give a man hug to each other.

"Happy Birthday." I said softly.

"Thank you for coming and the wishes. Drive safely hyung!" JB said.

Both of us go outside the house and go towards the car. He open the door for me and I hop in. After that, he go to the driver seat. As soon as I get into the car, I let my tears falling down crazily. I just cant stop and continue sobbing. I felt sorry for Mark because I had to let him see me cry in front of him for the first time.

"Hey, are you okay? Please dont cry. I hate to see your pretty face get ruined just because of your tears." Mark gently comforted me by rubbing my back.

"I-I'm s-sorry for c-causing you trouble." I said while sobbing.

"Ita okay. Let me bring you to one place which can calm you down. Do you want to?" Mark asked.

I nodded and he started to driving to the place which I didnt even know. I dont care about it, I just want to cry as much as I can because I cant hold it anymore. Its so painful to keep it inside. I'm very thankful that Mark is here for me. Thats why I love him. I dont know for how many long, but we have arrived at the destination, I guess.

"We're here." Mark said and I'm right, we have reached the destination.

I nodded and get out of the car. Mark go to my side and take me with him. We go inside to one of the cafe that is so warm. We sat on one of table. Knowing my condition, he ordered two hot chocolate for me and him. He sat beside me and always put his arms around my waist.

"Are you still crying?" Mark asked. I realized that my tears has dried so I shook my head.

"Well, thats good." Mark said and tighten his grip on my waist.

Just then, the waiter came and serve the hot chocolate. I am not in the mood to do anything but I still take a sip of my hot chocolate. Mark did the same.

"Look at me, Young Ji." Mark said and hold my chin so that I'm looking at him. I wasnt looking at him straight in his eyes but I still look at his face and I felt my heartbeat started to beat fast. I didnt feel that kind of feel throughout the day and now I'm feeling it. I felt so thankful to him. He is too perfect to be my boyfriend.

"Are you scared because Jackson already came back?" He asked even though he knows the answer already.

"Y-yes." It took a lot of courage to said that.

"You dont need to worry about that. I'm not going to let him touch you even a bit. You always can come to me whenever you're scared. I'm your boyfriend after all." He said and give me a warm smile.

"Okay." I smiled too. A real smile, not fake anymore because Mark is here with me.

"So dont worry about it okay?" Mark said.

"Okay." I replied.

He kiss my lips for a while and we continue to drink out hot chocolate. I slowly forget about what had happened between me and Jackson.

 

 

 

A/N: There will be a sequel for it, just wait. I just use Mark to test the JackJi couple and I chose Mark because I ship Markson! And please leave a comment on what you thought about this mysterious oneshot :)