After the hour

After Hour - The RM

            The shooting ended well. The Running Man wrapped up successfully with the celebration of the birthday men. The cheerful atmosphere put everyone in a good mood after a very hard and tiring filming; but a person only wished he could went home immediately. The throbbing pain on his right clavicle was insane, but an independent person he was he managed to put up a smiling face through the façade. As soon the crowd was dismissed, he almost could excused himself quietly when someone wrapped around his left arm and cutely chirped, “Let’s go drinking guys!”

            It was Andy, his cute maknae. Hyesung answered, “That’s not a bad idea.” Junjin added, “I know a wonderful place. We should absolutely go there!” Dongwan was getting paler at the moment, the pain preventing his voice from coming out.

“Sorry kiddos. I wanna go sleep. Bye!” Eric said and he quickly ran to his car and drove off.

“What the hell Eric-hyung…” Junjin looked with disappointed face and added “So is it just us then?”

Dongwan gathered his strength to speak without stuttering, “Sorry guys. I need to go too.” He turned and pushed Andy’s hand rather forcefully to run to his car. Hyesung called after him, “Hey Dongwan-ah why you don’t wanna join?!” Junjin answered for him, “Just let him be. Dongwan-hyung was always like that.”

            Just when Dongwan wanted to step into his car, someone grabbed his right shoulder and that did it. He winched and almost dropped when the other get hold of him and supported his waist. It was Minwoo.

“Wannie-ah are you ok? I knew something was wrong.”

“I’m fine, Minu. Just let me go home.”

“It’s your shoulder right? You should have said something earlier. Sorry we were forgotten but why you let us climbed on you when…”

Dongwan had enough, “I said it’s ok so just let me go now.”

“How can you drive in this condition yah! Let me drive you home.”

            Minwoo really seemed worried and Dongwan felt thankful of having Minwoo by his side but he replied, “No will do. How about my car then?”

“Don’t worry about it. I could ask Junjin to get it since he came together with Hyesung earlier.”

Dongwan sighed, “And then everyone would know about my injury.”

Minwoo was amused, “Is that what you have been worried about?” This time was his turn to sigh, “Why are you always like this Wannie, hiding your pain alone. We are brothers right?”

“Minu-yah, I’m so tired right now please just..” Before Dongwan could finished, Minwoo turned around and shouted.

            “Kids! Come here quick Dongwan is sick!!” Hyesung, Junjin, and Andy hurriedly ran towards them. Although Dongwan was much in pain, he managed to use his left hand to feign a grab on Minwoo’s neck. “Yah what are you doing?!” Dongwan hissed to Minwoo but the latter only grinned.

            “Dongwan-ah, what happened to you?” Hyesung asked. Andy eyes widened as he just remembered, “Ah I know! Your shoulder is injured right? Oh no…” Junjin was concerned. He really felt bad if any of the member was not well. He said, “Really? What should we do? Do you need doctor?” Dongwan felt dizzy when the members were being noisy about him.

“I’m fine guys, really. JUST LET ME GO HOME SO I CAN REST.”

Minwoo was not letting it go, “It’s either I drive you or..”

            Suddenly Andy shoved Dongwan into his car (careful enough not to touch the hurt site) and shouted, “Everyone get in quick!” With a laugh, he watched Hyesung get in from the other side while Junjin and Minwoo settled in the front seats after a minor wrestling of who should be the driver. Apparently, Junjin won.

            Junjin looked behind to Andy, “Get the key from Dongwan-shi.”. Andy rummaged the target’s trousers. It was ticklish and rather embarrassing, so Dongwan gave up, “Arasso arasso! It’s in the right pocket of the sweater.” Hyesung who sat on his right carefully took out the key and tossed it to Junjin who captured it perfectly.

The driver was excited, “Waa… I really want to drive Dongwan-hyung car for a long time.”

Andy cutely added, “And I really want to visit Dongwan-hyung house~~ <3”.

“What are you guys thinking kidnapping me in MY car to MY own house! You guys must be crazy.”

            Ignoring Dongwan’s protest, Minwoo wondered, “If we all go together what about our car?” Hyesung beamed, “I kept my keys with my manager. He will come to get us later. In the meantime, he’ll take care of our babies. Now we need to take care of THIS baby, alright?”

            Dongwan blushed, “Who did you call baby yah!!” Looking at Junjin from the hind mirror, he added, “Yah be careful with my car! I couldn’t trust you.” Junjin dismissed him with a naughty smirk, “That eight-time-failed-driving-exam was a long time ago hyung.”