everyone knows

everyone knows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone knows.

 

But not Jiwon, although the thing concerns him the most. Jiwon isn't aware of it, which is weird, but maybe it's because of Jiwon's kind and innocent nature which allows him not to notice obvious things.

 

Like the way Hanbin looks at him, and only at him. Or the way Hanbin touches him, softly and lovingly. The affection is visible in every little gesture towards Jiwon, and the whole group knows, even Chanwoo, who is the youngest and joined them much later. They all try to ignore it, treat it like something normal, but sometimes they can't help but exchange meaningful looks, or even slightly reprimend Hanbin when it goes too far.

 

Hanbin doesn't blame them, he knows he gets carried away easily. Like during their first concert when Jiwon said that Hanbin is his type. It was supposed to be cute, but Hanbin couldn't hide how flustered he was, even laughing didn't help much. It was awkward and the members needed to cut it down, to save the situation. Everything was turned into a joke, and Hanbin is pretty sure that Jiwon was joking indeed, but it left him shaken up somehow.

 

How he wanted it to be true.

 

Their friendship, the closeness between them is becoming a burden to Hanbin. Especially when Jiwon starts to make use of how much their fans like them together. It makes Hanbin lose his mind, and he wonders if Jiwon has any idea of the effect it has on Hanbin. He plays along nonetheless, even though it makes his heart beat way too to fast.

 

Today Jiwon overdoes it for sure, taking Hanbin by surprise, making him lean back into Jiwon's strong embrace and pretending he wants to kiss him. Hanbin loses it a bit, putting his arms around Jiwon's neck. He feels stupid for letting himself fall for it too easily, almost closing his eyes, like he was expecting a kiss. Even more embarassing is that it turns him on so much, and he knows it shouldn't.

 

He wishes Jiwon to treat him like this for real, to hold him, and to let Hanbin give in to him.

 

But Jiwon doesn't know.

 

He doesn't even seem to notice Hanbin's shameless and obvious stares, though they make people feel uncomfortable around them. When they filmed their scenes for „Airplane”, Jiwon joked that he'd never seen Hanbin smiling like he had at the girl who appeared in their mv. Hanbin felt like crying then, because how could Jiwon not notice? Hanbin looks like this at him all the ing time.

 

There is another option – Jiwon doesn't want to see it. And it pains Hanbin but he starts to believe it since Jiwon can't be that blind. It's simply impossible. He just doesn't feel the same way and tries to keep it cool.

 

It's fine, Hanbin understands, but Jiwon could reduce the frequency of his weird actions to stop embarrassing Hanbin in front of cameras. Fanservice shouldn't be more important than their friendship. Especially when Hanbin's suffering becomes more and more evident with every passing day.

 

Jinhwan notices, and that's why he pulls Hanbin to the side, closing the door to their hotel room. He doesn't want anyone to interrupt- or specifically Jiwon because the rest of the boys probably know what is going on. They sit on Hanbin's bed and Jinhwan holds Hanbin when he finally breaks, tears streaming down his face as he helplessly sobs in Jinhwan's arms.

 

„You love him, don't you,” Jinhwan says quietly, and Hanbin just nods his head. „I'm so sorry Hanbin, I've noticed something is happening between you two. I should have done something, try to fix it earlier. I don't want you to suffer anymore.”

 

„It's not your fault.”

 

„If I talk to him maybe he won't go so far, he surely doesn't want to hurt you, he just... I don't know. I don't know myself. And the fact that we've been friends for so long doesn't help at all. I have no idea what he's thinking.”

 

„Do you think he knows?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter