#01 First Encounter

실현 꿈 Dream Come True

THIRD PERSON POV

"Takeaway Iced Americano!" she called, notifying the customer who ordered an Iced Americano that his drink is ready for collection.

"Thank you and please come again. Have a nice day!" she thanked the customer with her signature trademark smile as she handed over his drink.

Jihye. That's her name. She is 22 years old, working in a cafe as a barista. She is a down-to-earth, easy-going girl. Her trademark is her smile, one that can light up anyone's world. However, behind that smile of hers are tears of hardships that she never told anyone except those who are close to her.

HER POV

"I will be back soon." I told my manager as I took the garbage bag that I had tied up out to throw in the garbage collection point of the neighbourhood. While walking, I hummed along to my favourite boy band's latest song, BEAST's YeY.

As I was returning to the cafe, I walked pass the CD shop and on the display was their latest album. Sighs, if only I can get this latest album or actually any album, I would be satisfied. It has always been my dream to see them live on stage, singing to my favourite songs. Since I can't afford to spend money on such entertainment, I had already given up hope on being able to accomplish this dream. It will always remain as a dream. I shrugged my shoulders thinking, oh wells, there is no point brooding over it and let's get back to work.

"I'm back!" I called out to my manager, informing her that I am back as I pushed open the door of the cafe. As soon as I stepped into the cafe, I saw a receipt that was thrown on the ground. I bent down pick up the receipt. "I hope that people in this world can be more considerate." I mumbled while standing up with the receipt. Unfortunately, I bumped into a customer.To my luck, he did not drop or spill any of his drinks.

"Sorry. I am so sorry." I apologised profusely while bowing repeatedly. Aish, Jihye. You should have looked before standing up.

"It's alright. Everything's fine." he assured me and walked out of the shop in a hurry without realising that he has dropped his wallet. After I watch him steeped out of the shop, I turned back and saw a black wallet on the floor. This must be his wallet. He must have accidentally dropped it when I bumped into him.

I grabbed it swiftly and rushed out of the cafe, hoping that I would still be able to catch him and return his wallet. However, I could not find him anywhere. He must have been in a rush. Let's see if there is any identification card.

I opened up the wallet and was surprised because the first photograph that I saw was BEAST Dujun and his co-star in Let's Eat Seo Hyeonjin, posing cheek to cheek. This wallet belong to BEAST Dujun? Are they dating?

HIS POV

Thank god that the drinks didn't spill when the girl bumped into me if not things would be terrible. I was rushing back to the broadcast studio at KBS. We are having a performance on KBS Music Bank today as part of the promotion of our new album "Ordinary". I lost while playing a game with the boys and the punishment was to treat to some drinks and so I did.

As soon as I settled down on the sofa when I got back, Junhyung came and asked for his money to buy his coke. I reached to my back pocket, attempting to take out my wallet and thats when I realised that my wallet was nowhere to be found.

"Oh crap. Where is my wallet?" I exclaimed as I searched the sofas and tables in the waiting room, hoping that I had dropped it only when I was back in the room. Unfortunately, it cannot be found. This is bad. What if a reporter picked it up and saw the photograph? The public doesn't know about the relationship between my and Hyeonjin. Oh right, I might have dropped it when I bumped into the staff at the cafe. I should go back and check. Hopefully it will still be there. 

Just as I was about to leave the room, the PD peeked into the room. 

"BEAST get ready. On stage in 5 minutes." he announced and left to prepare the stage. Immediately, the room start buzzing with activities. My manager approached me for a last check on make-up, hair, clothes and mike. It seems like I can't leave now. I will go after the schedule. After all the checks, I left the room with the group with a heavy heart, praying that my wallet would still be at the cafe. 

"Alright, let's do this for BEAUTYs! Give them our best!" I said as I gathered the group backstage. We put in our hands together and gave a final cheer before stepping up and stage, with BEAUTYs loud cheers welcoming us. Jah, Yoon Dujun, focus on the performance first and worry about your wallet later. I pushed the worry to the back of my head and started concentrating on giving the best performance I can.