Song Scenario: Kim Hyun Joong’s “Marry Me”

SS501 Scenarios and Reactions ~Precious Alien~ (Requests Open)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Requested by @san92994: “You should do another leader x reader o3o I dunno what but anything. Something cute. Like… First kiss?”

You wanted cute, so you got cute :3 Here’s the song I referenced <3 Gosh, can I marry him now?? >_< Enjoy, my Sweet Green Pea^^

Originally posted by kimchini

Hyun Joong’s POV

Well, this is a first…

I thought to myself as I continued to stare down at the Beauty, Beauty that is my wife, (Y/N), sound asleep on our bed.

It was a rarity that I, the great “King of Sleep - Kim Hyun Joong” as my fans tease me, would wake up early… let alone, wake up first before anyone. I sat on the edge next to her, having already re-dressed myself in my gray sweats and my white t-shirt I abandoned midway through the night (hey, clothes are uncomfortable when sleeping). I just sat there, taking in every last detail of her dormant body. Her soft breathing through , the way her lips formed a nice “O” shape as she slept, the way she lays flat and spread on her stomach now that I’m not asleep with her… Anyone else would think she looks like a fat Snorlax from Pokemon, but hey she’s my fat Snorlax.

Every day in the same bed
Every day dreaming the same dreams yeah

A sweet kiss with you
Please only love me
I will promise you

As if she read my mind in her sleep, she threw a pillow from under her arm farthest from me and it landed on my face. “Ya! You better not be making Pokemon comparisons of my sleeping patterns again!”

I laughed. “Of course not, my giant Snorlax. You were just blocking my path, and I had to wait for you to get up for me to carry on.”

“YA! Oppa!” she threw another pillow at me, this time hitting my leg.

“Waeyo?? Snorlaxes are so big and deep in their sleep after their fill that they’re immovable… just like you’re immovable from my heart,” I argued with a greasy smile on my face.

“Aish, sometimes I wonder if you ever actually hear the words that come out of your mouth, oppa,” she laughed before sticking her head face down onto the spewed comforter.

“Haha, c’mon… you know you love my 4Dness,” I teased as I poked her bare side.

Her head propped up suddenly. Her hair messed up and her fringe covering her eyes and the sides of her face, she beamed a huge smile and said, “That, I do”. She pecked me on my lips, before she ran out of bed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter