NOTHING'S RIGHT .

WHEN TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS COLLIDE

PREVIOUS:

A small smile formed on my face .

“At least they missed me...”I mumbled .
______________________________________

YOUR POV:

I need a girl, I need a girl, I need a girl
neon jeongmal yeppeugo areumdawo
I need a girl, I need a girl, I need a girl
Girl friend, friend, friend, friend

I switched off the alarm before sitting up to stretch . An image of yesterday’s events suddenly flashed past my mind . A smile crept on my face .

“Minwoo wasn’t bad after all .” I mumbled .

“HAEJIN !”

I snapped out of my thoughts and went down to be greeted by IU Unnie .

I ran towards her , “UNNIE ! Where were you yesterday ?” I faked a glare .

Her bright smile disappeared as she scratched her head .

“Ah , I totally forgot that she got a good memory .” She mumbled to herself but I heard each word clearly .


NO ONE’S POV:

“Hyung ! I want to follow !” Ricky whined .

“If you want to follow , then you give it to her alone .” Chunji dared him .

“Okay ! I’m close with Haejin , unlike you ! Furthermore , I’m outgoing .” He boasted .

Chunji passed him a package to Ricky .

“Okay , so you have to explain to her everything and if she asks you any questions.....you can go on and answer them .” He folded his arms .

Ricky froze .

“Ah...I f-forgot I had something to do.....CHANGJO !”

Ricky escaped , after passing back the package to Chunji .
Chunji smirked before heading for your house .


YOUR POV:

“Unnie ! How can you betray me like that ? You know I don’t like being with Minwoo alone !” I stomped my foot on the floor several times .

IU Unnie chuckled , “Mian , but the boys forced me into it . I had no choice okay ?”

Before I could open my mouth to argue a bit more , the door bell rang .
I glanced at IU Unnie who just shrugged , before making my way to the door .
I opened the door , just to be greeted by Changjo Oppa’s good friend , also my classmate , Chunji .

[i just had the urge to use this photo]

I was confused by his visit but nevertheless , I kept my respect in the right place .

“Annyeonghasaeyo , Chunji-sshi .” I bowed .

He bowed back before chuckling .

“I’m surprised that you still remember my name . And why the informality ? We used to be good friends , remember ?”

True , we were quite close . Practically because of Changjo Oppa . There were 8 of us ; Changjo and his other 5 friends , my bestfriend , Hyerim , and myself . Unfortunately , Hyerim had to study abroad and soon after , I had to transfer schools . So , that leaves the 6 of them .

“Yeah...but it’s just that it had been long since we met .” I awkwardly smiled .
“I understand . Oh , I have something to pass to you actually .” He handed me a huge package that was decorated beautifully .
I carefully held the package before tilting my head .

“What is this ?”
“It’s something Changjo wanted me to pass to you .” He gently smiled .

Changjo Oppa ?

“Talking about Changjo Oppa , where is he ? He have not been contacting me since like forever !”

The smile on Chunji Oppa’s face disappeared as he fidgeted a bit .

“He’s.....busy .” He softly replied , with a small smile .

Busy ? Changjo Oppa’s busy ? With what ? Something’s not right .

“Okay....” I said , unsure .

“Alright then , I guess I’ll have to go now . Bye Haejin ! See you some other time !” He quickly bowed and waved before walking away .

I closed the door and headed to the living room to join IU Unnie and JiEun Unnie .

“Good Morning , Haejin !” JiEun Unnie beamed , still in her pyjamas .



I giggled , “Good Morning to you too , and can you please go and wash up first ?”
She pouted , “But I like this pyjamas ! Jeongmin gave it to me .”

I just shook my head and sat down beside IU Unnie , with the package on my lap .

“Oh , what is that ?” Both of them asked simultaneously .

“Changjo Oppa gave it to me .” I replied , with my eyes still glued on the package .
“You mean Changjo came ?!” JiEun Unnie blasted .

I shook my head , “He told Chunji Oppa to pass it to me .”

I was about to open the package , but a hand stopped me from doing so .
I looked up to meet IU Unnie’s serious eyes .

“I think....you should see this alone .”

I tilted my head and looked at JiEun Unnie . She shrugged but then nodded , approving .
I went up to my room , confused .

Everything is so weird today . Does IU Unnie know something ? Is it a negative issue ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OLA ! I KEPT MY PROMISE ! TA-DAH ! THIS STORY IS GONNA END IN LIKE 2 MORE CHAPTERS ? OR 3 ? OR 4 ? OR 5 ? IDK . HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER ! ~ IT WAS UPDATED LATE BECAUSE I WAS WATCHING INFINITE 2ND INVASION CONCERT LIVE ON YOUTUBE . KEKE , SORRY ! ILOVEYOU READERS <3

BROUGHT TO YOU BY:

THESE CHAOTIC GUYS WHO I MISSED ALOT ^^

AND MY GIRLFRIEND , SHINYEONG <3

ANNYEONGHEKASAEYO ~

PPYONG !^^