two months .

WHEN TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS COLLIDE

PREVIOUS:

He knew you were the only one that could make his true self come out and he badly wanted to confess to you just now , but he just thought you weren’t ready .

Which was true , and he knew one day he will , but just....not yet .

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YOUR POV: 

Inseparable 

uri duri gachi gatdeon got

Uri duri duri matchwo ipdeon ot

Modeun ge da geudaero naneun idaero

Kkeutnael su eobseo

Just can't let it go

I literally squeezed my head with my pillow , trying to cover my ears , from the alarm , and my eyes , from the bright sun that was directly hitting on me through the window . Unfortunately , there was no getting away from the alarm . I shot up as I remembered that JiEun Unnie is coming back from her trip today . It has been months since she left . Screw the manager or the director or the boss for extending her trip . 

I glanced at the clock and rushed to the bathroom to wash up . She is coming home at 10 in the morning and it was already almost 9 . Jeongmin Oppa might come any time by now as we planned to set up this house , or should I say , a part of the house , which is the kitchen .

I stepped out of the bathroom after a quick bath , and changed into a comfortable dress .

I combed my hair quickly after drying it and went down to place all the ingredients needed for the meal , on the table . IU Unnie was already there , trying to decorate the table by putting some hot pink strings at the sides of the black table cloth .

"Good Morning , Unnie !" I greeted happily .

"Morning !" Her voice was husky but she managed to smile widely .

I told her to take a rest before JiEun Unnie comes and she hesitantly followed my advice . Just then , the door was knocked . Jeongmin Oppa . I opened the door just to be greeted by Jeongmin Oppa and.........Minwoo ?

I raised an eyebrow , "Why are you here?"

"Hey , is that a way to greet me ? I'm disappointed ." He frowned .

I just stucked out my tongue at him before hugging Jeongmin Oppa . It has been two months since Minwoo and I became good friends and it also has been two months since Minwoo and Changjo Oppa last talked to each other . Unfortunately , I myself don't know why .

"Annyeong Oppa !" I beamed at Jeongmin Oppa after I let go of him .

"Annyeong , dongsaeng !" He patted my head lightly .

I invited both of them in to start preparing the food and all , but it ended up with me and Jeongmin Oppa doing all the work while Minwoo was just comfortably watching the TV while munching on some instant cookies . While waiting for the macaroni to be boiled , we were finally done with the decorations . We let out a satisfied sigh and then high fived each other , before bursting into fit of giggles . That was when Minwoo actually made his way into the kitchen .

"What happe- Whoa ! What happened to this place ?" His mouth widened at the now decorated kitchen .

"We finally decorated it . Is it nice ?" I asked , with hope in my eyes .

He nodded as he munch onto another cookie .

A while later , a knock was heard . I could see Jeongmin Oppa starting to panic but I calmed him down .

"Don't worry , its just Changjo Oppa ."

He sighed in relief as I shouted from the kitchen to ask Minwoo to open the door . I heard him grumbling before shuffling of feet was heard .

MINWOO POV:

I grumbled and slowly dragged my feet to the door .

To my surprise , it was the last person I thought I would see . Changjo .

Of course he lives near Haejin and , I hate to say this , but he is also her best guy friend . Nevertheless , it has been two months since we talked to each other .

Changjo expressionlessly bowed to me . I did the same before letting him enter the house . I did nothing wrong , neither did he . But after the day I sort of confessed to Haejin , we both turned quiet and cold with each other . There will always be a tense atmosphere whenever we are together . I'm not sure about him but mine was not intentional . My personality just became like that with his presence . I don't know why though .

"Minwoo , what are you doing there ?" I snapped out of my thoughts and realised that I have been standing in front of the door , staring into blank space . "Come on , help us with the cake at least ." Haejin dragged me to the kitchen with Changjo tagging behind .

His poker face was still on though . To me , he was getting different each day . I wonder why .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IS THIS LONG ?? HEHEHEH I WAS SUPPOSED TO SRUDY FOR MY GEOG TEST TMR , BUT I KEPT FEELING GUILTY FOR NOT UPDATING SO I ENDED UP WRITING THIS . HEH HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEK ~ ^^ COS I WON'T >< 4 TESTS IN A WEEK , MEH ): K , ILOVEYOU READERS <3

BROUGHT TO YOU BY:

BOYFRIEND'S MESSAGES TO SINGAPORE BESTFRIENDS , ABOUT THEIR FANMEET , which i'm not going #sadlife

AND MY LOVELY GIRLFRIEND , KIM SHINYEONG <3 who is still going to be in korea .

ANNYEONGHEKASAEYO ~

PPYONG !^^