Promise and Lie 2 (Open Ending) Chapter 18 (Ending)

Open Ending promise and Lie 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18 (Last Chapter)

 

Two years is passed, Jessica throught the most painfull thing in her life for losing the person who is so much important to her. He almost miscarriage and opname on the hospital for 3 weeks. But day by day being support buy her family, Wu Family and Xi family, Jessica get her strenght and try to move on from her hurts by focusing herself to her pregnancy.

 

And now she already gave birth to a cute and pretty baby girl and she named her Elsa. The baby bring her the happiness, but her happiness isn’t just stop right here because today is the day when she will tie a knot with the guy who she really love.

 

Jessica walking gracefully with the pure white wedding gown which make her looks so beautiful like a goddess. She look at the guy who is already waiting for her in front of the aisle, looking for her with the eyes full of love. She is smiling to him, she is happy.. yes.. Jessica finaly can feel the happiness of her life because she will marry the guy who love her the most.

 

Today is the day.. my wedding day.. i marry with this guy.. who love me the most and of course i love him too. I know i will be happy with him with all the blessing, especially the blessing from him who is already on the sky

 

Jessica smiling blissfully looking forward to the aisle, looking at the guy who will be her husband soon after they do their wedding vows and tie them forever in happy love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter