Love Me Instead

Love Me Instead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin is known as a flower boy around the area where he lives.

He is well loved and truly adored by anyone and everyone who had met him.

He is handsome, cute and quite manly, making girls want to take care of him.

He is pretty as a girl and quite innocent, making men want to pamper him and spoil him.

Taemin is also kind, a little too kind actually.

He will never reject a person that confesses their feelings for him

He will accept them and try his hardest to return their feelings for him.

He would try to give them anything they wished for and would return their affection wholeheartedly.

Sadly, none of his relationships last longer than a month and Taemin can't understand why it is so.

What's even sadder is that when he had decided that he had already fallen for the person he was dating, he eventually gets dumped.

"Why does this always happen to me hyung?" Taemin whined. He was heartbroken again after his 11th relationship had inevitably ended. He was dumped yet again by someone who spoke words of adoration and love for him just 27 days ago.

His tall doe eyed hyung just nodded. He was used to this kind of scene for he had known Taemin since they were in elementary school. They became neighbors when Minho's family moved next to their house when Taemin was just a 4th grader. He always tried his best to comfort the young boy understanding how kind he is.

"Yaah. Minho hyuuung~ Why does this always happen to me?" Taemin asked. He couldn't hide the sadness laced in his voice 

He wondered if "love" wasn't meant for him. 

Maybe he should just stay single his whole life.

Maybe he isn't loveable enough.

Everyone calls him pretty, handsome and beautiful, but maybe that was all he was...

A pretty picture destined to only be looked at.

Minho couln't help but sympathize with his dongsaeng. He knows how Taemin treats his lovers because he had witnessed all of his relationships, but unlike Taemin he can quite understand why all his relationships turned out like this.

"It's not you fault Taeminah." He gently explained as he ruffled the younger boy's hair.

Taemin couldn't help the stray tear that unwantingly fell from his eyes. He had been holding his tears since they began their drinking session but due to the comfort Minho was providing, Taemin's tears threaten to spill uncontrollably.

"That's it. From today onwards, I won't fall in love nor date. I've had enough." Taemin proclaimed as he stood abruptly, his head a little muddled from drinking alcohol.

"What- haa are you doing?" A panting voice spoke behind Taemin making the heart broken boy turn his head. 

When Taemin saw who it was that spoke, his face immediately broke into a grin.

He jumped on the man and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Jongiiiin~ you're finally heeere" Taemin slurred. He continued to jumped lightly as he hugged Jongin.

Jongin glared at Minho who sipped on his beer innocently.

"I came here as soon as I can, I can't believe you made him drink." He hisses at Minho.

"He was the one who wanted to. Don't blame me." Minho stated. He put both his hands up denying any blame that might fall on him.

"Jongiiiiiinaaah~" Taemin continued to slur in a sing song tone.

"Yes, there, there, we're going home. I told you to wait for me, why did you drink?" Jongin complained. He Taemin's head that was resting on his shoulder.

Yes, sometimes Jongin acts like a mother hen towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter