Final

Mutuals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Guys, just so y'all are aware, I am still on hiatus, and therefore will not regularly write Meanie stories like this (I'm sorry :( ). I hope you enjoy! This is a Tumblr-esque AU ft. shy!Wonwoo 

also I didn't rate the chapter M, but the word "" is mentioned once!

He liked the cold feeling that washed over him as he his computer and clicked on the Tumblr icon.

He liked how impersonal the internet was…and how personal you could be on it without actually revealing who you were.

That’s why he loved the internet so much.

Wonwoo had been meaning to do this for a while. He had been wanting to do a voice tag.

It was harmless, just a thing to see how personal he could get on a Tumblr post without actually revealing anything about him, like his age or where he lived.

Also, some of his so-called mutuals on Tumblr were probably expecting Wonwoo’s voice tag, as a famous mutual by the username of mintgyureen had surprisingly mentioned Wonwoo’s username in one of his audio posts.

So I’ve decided to set up a voice tag challenge for my mutuals out there who aren’t really on Tumblr-y’all know who y’all are-and I highly encourage everyone to do this as well! Alright, for the voice tag, I tag jisoocaliboy, jihoohmygod, and wontyouwoome! Anyone else who wants to do the challenge is welcome to! I’ll be listing the voice tag questions at the bottom of this post….And mintgyureen OUT~

A post which led Wonwoo here, setting up what minimal equipment he had to ensure high quality audio in his post.

Wonwoo set up his microphone carefully, making sure to adjust the volume knob and click the right settings on his audio program before taking a deep breath and pressing the ‘record’ button.

“Uh…I guess it’s working. Hi, uh, guys, it’s wontyouwoome on Tumblr, here to do a voice tag.”, Wonwoo murmured into the microphone. He took another deep breath before continuing. “Uh, I was tagged by a mutual, mintgyureen, yeah, please go check him out! Uh, yeah, so here we go. Number one…what was your most scary experience….well, I’d have to say…”

As Wonwoo continued with the voice tag, he felt himself loosening up and getting more comfortable with his voice being recorded, going so far as to even laugh at the last question of the voice tag.

“Number twenty…Are you single or not, and are you happy with where you are right now…Um, I am single, fortunately-“, Wonwoo chuckled, his deep voice reverberating. “-and I say fortunately…mostly because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter