Take Care

Love will find You

 19th December, 2016

 

“Are you free today?” Jiyong asked from the other line. It has been more than a year since he knew Taeyeon and now they become closer than ever. They always hang out together whenever they are free and never forget to text Good morning and good night. And it’s a blast for Jiyong even he got stuck in this precious friend zone, he wouldn’t mind as long as he got to see her every day.

“I’m sorry Ji.I've got thing to take care of ” Taeyeon refused to call him oppa even he’s older saying that that she feels more comfortable calling him by name.

“Oh..I see” Taeyeon know that he’s disappointed “Want to go with me, Ji?”

“Where do you go?”

“Hmm. Today I need to pick up my friend from the airport and if you don’t mind we can go together.”

“Is it a man?”

“What if it is a man?” Taeyeon smile as she can sense Jiyong jealously.

“I won’t go then.” Jiyong is now sound like a kid who didn’t get his favorite toy.

“Are you jealous, Jiyonggie?” Taeyeon chuckling since she can already imagine Jiyong funny face. “It’s a girl. I told you about her before, Tiffany remember?”

“Really? Ok then I’ll picked you up. What time will her fly land?” Jiyong suddenly become cheerful.

“In about an hour”

“Wait for me, I’ll go to your place! Bye!” Jiyong end the call without even waiting for reply. Taeyeon sight with smile while walking into her walk in closet.

~~~

Taeyeon and Jiyong are walking side by side into the airport. Jiyong curses silently as he feel every man eyes them especially Taeyeon. Aish! Why did she need to wear this reveal clothes? Taeyeon in hot pants and tank top with her hair tie up in pony tail is successfully catch everyone attention and it make Jiyong want to punch those  bastard who looks at her. He pulls her close and put his arms on her shoulder.

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked him curiously. It makes her wobble since he pulls her abruptly.

“Why did you wear this clothes to the airport? Didn’t you see how those ert look at you?”

“Let’s them see. I don’t mind!” Taeyeon tries to pull herself from Jiyong but he won’t let her.

“Yah!” Jiyong shouted when Taeyeon freed herself from him and run awy. But I minded! You can’t let them see your skin except me. You’re ert, Kwon Jiyong! Jiyong cursed himself while running to Taeyeon and catch her up in no time.

“OMG, Ji, that’s Lee Minho!!” Taeyeon is jumping up and down like a fan girl. Well she’s fan girl indeed. “He’s so handsome!” Taeyeon looks at the actor dreamy.

“He’s not that handsome.” Jiyong crosses his arm while looking at overjoy Taeyeon. “Let’s go! Your friend is probably waiting already.” He pulls Taeyeon together with him.

“But I want to take his photo.” Taeyeon whining still looking at her handsome oppa while is dragging by Jiyong.

“You can just download from Google! What so great about him?”

“You’re so hateful! Ji freaking Yong!” Taeyeon turn her head and stop looking at the actor then she saw a girl jumping while waving at her. “Taeng baby!” That’s her friend Tiffany.”

“Fany!!!!!” Taeyeon shout while running to her friend and Jiyong shakes his head at the sight. And Just when they’re near each other the two hug each other while jumping in circle like a kid. “I miss you so much, Tiff!” Taeyeon exclaimed as she hug her friend again.

“I miss you too, boo!” They finally stop hugging and Tiffany’s eyes lands on Jiyong who is standing behind Taeyeon. “Who is he?”

“Ah! I forget. This is Jiyong, my friend.”

Tiffany extends her hand out to Jiyong “I’m Tiffany!”

“Jiyong, Nice to see you Tiffany-ssi!” Jiyong takes her hand and smile. “Let’s me help with your luggage.”

“Let’s go Tiff!” Taeyeon pull Tiffany’s hand with her left Jiyong alone carry all the things.

~

“Tae! I’m sorry I can’t go to your place tonight. My grandparents demanded me to stay with them.” Tiffany from the other line. It’s not like she doesn’t miss her family but staying with them all days was enough already right?

“It’s ok, Fany! I’m sure they missed you so much,” Taeyeon replied weaklly.

“Are you ok? You sound so tierd.”

“I just need to sleep and I’ll be ok. Don’t worry!”

“Ok then! I need to go now. And Jessica told me that she’ll land soon.”

“Really! Bye then!”

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” Taeyeon walks to her bedroom after end a call with Tiffany. Her head is throbbing like it want to explode anytime soon and she shiver from cold. Taeyeon lies down on her bed and cover the sheet from head to toe. But it’s not getting better but worse. Just then her phone rang.

Who is calling at this hour? Without looking at callre’s name Taeyeon answer the phone. “Hello..” Taeyeon answer in a small voice.

“Are you ok, Tae? You sound not good.” The voice is too familiar to her that she immediately know who it is.

“I catch a cold…And I need to sleep.”

“Have you take medicine?” Jiyong asked worriedly. “Are you home alone?”

“Yes” that’s all Taeyeon said since she is too weak to reply.

“I’m hang up now.” Jiyong hang up immediately. What a heartless man! He just hang up on me like that. Taeyeon mumbles as she tries to get up from her bed and go to the kitchen to take medicine. When Taeyeon arrived at the kitchen the doorbell rang. She glance at the wall clock and grunt Who the hell is coming at this hours?

When she open the door she saw Jiyong stand in front of her.

“What are you doing here?” ignoring Taeyeon question Jiyong immediately put his hand on Taeyeon forehead.

“God! You’re burning.” He locks the door and turn to Taeyeon again but by the time he turning, Taeyeon already fainted but fast enough Jiyong catch her.

“Tae, Taeyeon-ah!” Jiyong shakes her body lightly and then carried her to the bedroom. He put her down on the bed. He body was soaked because she is sweating profusely. He run to the kitchen to take the thermometer and not to forget to bring the bowl of cold water and towel.

He soaked the towel and wept her face and body and gently he uses back of his hand to feel her temperature. “How come you let yourself to be this sick?” he speaks to sleeping Taeyeon and continue to wipe her body. “You’re even run this morning.”

Taeyeon’s open her eyes slowly as her temperature calm down a bit. Still not feeling well Taeyeon turns around slowly just to find Jiyong in kneeling position sleeping peacefully. His one hand with a towel is on her head and other hand hold her hand tight. “So, you’re looking after me all this time, huh?”

“Jiyong!” Weakly she called him while tapping his shoulder.

“How is your feeling?” Jiyong put his hand on her forehead then he look at his watch and it’s already mid night “I’ll go to sleep on the couch. Call me if you’re feeling well.”

“Jiyong!” He stop on track when Taeyeon call him. “Do you need something?”

“Can you sle…ep her..e?” Taeyeon stutter.

“Su..re” Jiyong sits down on the bed and put Taeyeon’s head on his chest while resting his back to the headboard. Taeyeon snuggled to him and mutter “Thank you! “ before doze off to dream land.

Jiyong put his chin on her head and hugged her tighter “Goodnight, princess” and close his eyes.

~~~

Morning came….

 

The sun is shining through the curtain make Jiyong opens his eyes slightly. He grunts slightly as he can feel his left arm numb but he smile when he see Taeyeon sleep closely next to him. She used his left arm as her pillow and hugged his waist tightly. You’re always beautiful! He kissed her forehead carefully don’t want to wake her up. Jiyong chuckle when Taeyeon murmurs in her sleep. Cute!

Taeyeon opens her eyes slowly tries to adjust the bright light in her room. She blushing red when she realize she’s not alone. There she saw Jiyong smile brightly at her while hug her on her freaking bed!

“Good morning, Tae!” Taeyeon gets up immediately and goes to the other side of the bed which make Jiyong chuckle.

“Go..od morning! Did you stay here all night?”

“Why? You’re one who told me not to go last night.” Jiyong enjoy teasing the blushing Taeyeon.

“oh.”

“Wash up! I’ll cook breakfast.” Jiyong said as he goes out of the room leaving Taeyeon alone.

 

Just when she entered the bathroom, she slips and fall down hard “Aww…” Taeyeon exclaimed loudly and put her hand on her ankle wants to sooth the pain away.

 

While cooking breakfast at the kitchen counter, jiyong heard a loud noise from Taeyeon’s room. He immediately turns of the stove and run to Taeyeon’s room.

“! Are you ok, Tae?” He entered the bathroom and kneel down next to her.

“I’m ok. I just slipped.” Taeyeon wince in pain as she reply.

“Can you walk?” Jiyong stands up and tries to assist Taeyeon to stand up. “You should be more careful.”

“How would I know that the floor is wet? I can walk" Taeyeon shrug his hand from her and Aww!”

“See! You can’t even stand.” Jiyong puts his hand on her waist which make her feel uncomfortable.

“If you going to scold…. Kya!!” Taeyeon shriek when Jiyong carried her bridal style and walk to her bed. “Yah! Put me down!” But Jiyong keeps walking and hold her tighter since she won’t stay still and it make Taeyeon heartbeat fast Dugun Dugun… Aish! Seriously Kim Taeyeon.

But little did she know, Jiyong also have trouble but he tried to act cool. How can he not when she is so close not to mention in his arm. Ah! Seriously, What’s wrong with you, Kwon Jiyong?

“Is it hurt badly? Your face is red.” Jiyong looks at Taeyeon as he put her down on her bed foot.

“Wha..t?” Taeyeon touches her face shyly. “I just feel a little bit hot.” Gosh! You’re pathetic.

Jiyong looks around the room carefully “Where is the first aid kit?”

“In the kitchen shelf”

“I’ll get it.” Then Jiyong run out and come back in no time.

“Wow! You’re fast.”  

"I'm the one who bought and told you to put in that place, remember?" Taeyeon wince in pain again when Jiyong Kneel down on his knee and message her ankle.

“It’s already swollen and red, You clumsy!"

~ ~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Here is the third chapter!!!! And i'll update the next chapter very soon. Double update maybe?

Tell me what you guys think about this chapter....