Oui

Oui
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun scratched the back of his head with the paint brush on his right hand. He was clearly thinking and he couldn’t hear the young man behind him, coming towards the younger with a cup of coffee in his hand. He squeaked with an arm wrapping his waist, on his –no not his, Siwon’s – white shirt and pulling him to another body. The other laughed and nuzzled on his neck.

“You smell so nice in the mornings…” he stated quietly. Kyuhyun smiled and tried to keep the brush away from him.

“Thank you baby, good morning.”

They kissed. Kyuhyun could taste the coffee taste on his tongue.

“Finished already?” he pointed the mug. He smiled and shook his head.

“This one is yours.”

“It’s totally a great thing to live with you.”

“Is it?”

Siwon kissed him again. Kyuhyun lost the brush, the time, the place. It was just Siwon and himself right now. Siwon’s hand brushed his thighs under his shirt and stopped at his waist. Kyuhyun felt awakening and looked at his boyfriend.

“And why exactly did you do that?”

“I just can’t get enough of you.”

“And we have so little time.”

“CleverKyu.”

Kyuhyun chuckled and wrapped his arms around his neck. It was his favorite time of the morning; Siwon bringing his coffee and kissing him like there was no tomorrow. And he felt like there was no tomorrow. He didn’t care and think about anything. Except him obviously.

Siwon’s hand slid towards and Kyuhyun shivered visibly. Siwon knew his effect on him so it didn’t matter at all.

“Kyuhyun, choose.” He groaned lowly. Another part of the morning routine.

Choose a place to make love, Kyu…

“Here.”

“Here?”

“I don’t have the patience to mov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter