Chapter 1

There Is A Garden In My Heart

Hi! My name is Kim Hyuna and I am 18 years old. I have live at Paris for my whole life with my mom. I have just finish my school and I know what i want to be, apastry chief!

I'm okay with anyone at Paris. Except for that boy, Sehun, who is arranging the chair outside the store. Eversince he work here 3 months ago, he always disturb me. He think his so charming is it!

I quicky run inside the store before he could talk to me. But well, because of his long legs, he stop me by grabbing my wrist before I could run away from him. Sad life I know.

"Good morning my Hyuna! Ho-" I stop him by pressing my finger to his mouth.

"Sh SH!! Eh! Don't call call my name okay! I'm allergic to it whenever you say my name". He grab my hand that is on his lips so that he could talk.

"Wait first. I got something to show you. I have wrote a song to you".

" Do you think I care?"

"Obviously! I wrote the song for you! And I want you to listen to it" I stop him again before he could sing.

"Stop! I don't want to hear okay!" I quickly went off leaving him alone standing.

"It's okay, there is still tomorrow Hyuna!" he shouted.

after few hours later.

I was wipping the cake display, when Sehun tap my shoulder. Well you must thinking how do I know its him. It is because there is only 3 workers here. Me, Sehun and the owner, Hugo.

"What do you want?"

"I'm going home right now."

" Who stopping you?" He flick my chin and I glare at him

"I love you"

" Don't forget I have a performance later untill 11, usual place." I just stick out my tongue at him. I know it is childish, but I just can't take it with him. He just laugh at me.

" Haha!! See you later!" Finallly he finish his shift.

He always go out with his guitar. He is a street performaner. He really have a nice voice only because he disturb me I have no feelings for him. I went to see hm perform before. Once he start singing, people already gather around to watch him sing and pay him. The money he get is to pay his rent and his allowance. I never met his parents before, but he said that his parent live in Korea.

~

"Hyuna, just now a saw a guy who have alot of money, very good looking too!"

"Mom, who is that guy?" 

"Ellen, 55 years old."

"Is he handsome?"

"Ehhh!! If not handsome it's okay at least his bank account handsome! Hyuna just choose which school you want go, I settle it for you"

"I haven't decide which school I want to go. I Think I just choose stewardes."

"EH Eh this kid. So short still want to be a stewardess? How about this Hyuna, you become a lawyer. So if I'm in trouble, you can defend me"

"Urggg!!"  I just walk away. You must be thinking what is my mom's age. She is 38. 

"Hyuna, later you practise to call ellen papa Ellen."  I just ignore her

Sehun

Where is Hyuna, this is already my third song and she is not here yet. It is already 9.30. Aishh!! I think I just go home.

Few months later

"She's never late Hugo"

"Who knows she have somethings going. Who knows later she would call."

"If she's not here in 5 minute time, can I go look for her?"

"No, if anythign happen, Hyuna would call. Be patient."

"But Hyuna-" The shop telephone ring and Hugo answer it.

"So what happen to Hyuna"

"She said she would be late today today."

"Why?"

"I don't know"

"Aishh!!"

Hyuna

"(cries) male punk! (cries)"

"Mom, relax. It's already happen. What to say"

"If he want to die, then he die. But transfer the money to my account first. Them how am I suppose to look for money to pay he loan shark."

"Mom, speak softly."

"i don't care. Do you think I care. If you want to leave me, go. I'm going to think what I what to do about it."

"Okay,Bye. I'm going to work"

At work

I organise the cake when Sehun suddenly infront of. he lean infront and put his chind under his hand the cake display.

"Hello my princess. how are you. I am here to be your servent princess (in french)" I imitate his action. meaning both of our hand on top of the cake display and our chin rest on top of our hands.

"Haha!! Do you know what you just say?"

"Nope! But I said just for you. Romantic right?" I laugh softly at him. When he see I laugh, he also laugh.

"You really a bowl."

"It;s okay. I willing to be a bowl because you can be soup. So that we always together."

"Aishh.. I don't know when you going to gett it that i don't like you."

"But I believe that one day you would be in love with me.  Just wait." Then he walk away.

Haiii!!!

~~

"Hyuna, I want tell that you be engage in 3 months time"

"Please I really need your help"

"I love you" 

~~~

Don't forget to subscribe!!