Awkward

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I pressed the pin code and we entered officially ...my dorm. With everything in order, instruments and othe recording devices in one room , my room , kitchen and a small sofa in my tiny living room, Wonpil and Dowoon scanned the entire dorm. I have no idea if they are trying to search a dust mite or they are trying to be a real estate agent ...

I went to the kitchen to see a figure standing, sipping some cold plain water.

"Feel at home now?" S.Coups asked with a questioning look.

"Uh? Ah..feels better now..heh" Smiling shyly to his question.

"You should smile more..Yeppeo..You look prettier smiling.." Scratching his head heading out of the kitchen.

We sat on the floor of the living room. Jisoo and Dowoon both initiated some TRUTH game , more like a consultation or family meeting. Reminds me of when I was still in JYP when the DAY6 oppas , Jisoo and Samuel and me shared our problems. Seeing tears during those moment meant alot. The fear of not getting debuted, the pain of being far from comfort...those fears. Even at the thoughts it gives me goosebumps honestly.

We started from Dowoon who seemed happy about living in Seoul. Followed by Wonpil

"It's been tough on me recently. Being away from my loved one. She seems scared and tired. But I have to stay strong for her right? I am a man..." 

Bunch of jealous eyes staring right into him, by now they all have figured that I had a SOME relationship with Wonpil.Jisoo only sighing by the side.

.

I stared at Wonpil quietly wishing and praying that he didn't have to say those words. What does that make me ...a weak child leaving in someone else's country struggling on my own..

We heard someone entering the pin code and it was Samuel. 

He made this huge weird noise in front of the door and everyone started laughing. I got up walked to his direction and reached my hand out, he hold my hand and we walked over to the living room where everyone was trying to control their laughter. "Anja(sit down)" as Samuel took a seat next to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter