Chapter 004

I don't need you

Your POV

I don't know what had gotten into me but it was probably because of the alcohol. I kept trying to get Suga's attention on me but it didn't really work. Did he really not like me? not even a little? We go off the bus and slowly walked towards my house. Even thought Suga didn't really seem interted in me he did keep his eyes on me making sure i would not stumble and fall. We arrived before my door and i stared up at him. He was really cute. I already knew he was but i only really noticed it really was no joke. I felt butterfly's in my stomach feeling his fingers brush a strain of hair out of my face. 

"Why do you hate me so much?" i softly said looking at the ground not knowing i was saying it out loud. My eyes wided a bit satring back up at Suga as i heard him reply "I don't hate you. i never said i did, did i?"

The alcohol took control of me again as my arm found its way around his neck pulling myself closer. "Prove it" i was supprised at myself but let these feelings take control over me.

Suga's POV

"Why do you hate me so much?" i heard her softly say which made me think about all the mean things i have said and done to her. "I don't hate you. i never said i did, did i?" i said not really knowing how to reply on her. She suddenly got this weird look in her eyes and wrapped herself around me. "Prove it"

I foze looking from her eyes to her lips and back. What was she doing, Was she crazy? She really had to stop this or i would not be able to control myself. When i didn't answer she quickly moved forwards placing her lips on mine. I coudn't think straight after that and closed my eyes kissing her back. Without thinking my arms moved around her pulling her closer. For a second we stopped trying to catch our breath. Her creeks were all red, it looked kind of cute. Before i knew it she was all over me again grinding up against me. No no no stop this. Why was she being so y. Ughhh. Yoongi remember why you are here. I softly pushed her away "Jina.." i breathed feeling one of her hands tickle my skin under my shirt. "What? why did you stop?" she asked me trying to kiss me for a third time but i stopped her. "Just stop. You don't even know what you're doing. You will regret if you go any further." i told her stealing her keys from her to open her front door. 

Your POV

Doing something i would never think of doing my entire life with this guys i kissed him but got even more supprised when he kissed me back oulling me even closer. Was this really happening? I was making out with my enemy and he didn't even seem to mind. He suddenly made me stop. "What? why did you stop?" i asked trying to get back in the little moment we just had. "Just stop. You don't even know what you're doing. You will regret if you go any further." he pushed me off and suddenly had my key in his hand opening the door. 

"Go in and get some sleep. I'm going" Suga had changed back in the cold guy i knew. He was about to walk away but i grabbed his arm almost falling forwards but he counght me. "Ugh... What would you do without me huh. you're lucky i'm here." i heard him say as he lead me inside the house placing me on the couch and was about to leave me again. I didn't want him to leave. I suddenly realised how much my head was spinning. "Wait don't leave me alone" i yelled tugging on his shirt. "Pleasee..." i said staring up at him as my eyes began to water. I heard him sigh but my vision had gotten blurry by tears. "Only if you wont do anything crazy to me." he sat down next to me placing his hands on my cheeks and brushed the tears away with his thumb. "Stop crying. You are ugly when you cry." 

I sniffled seeing him smile this adorable gumy smile of him. "What does it matter, you think i'm ugly anyway" more tears started to fall and i could Suga watch me with a troubled look on his face. This made me cry louder seeing this as his way of saying you are right. I heard him growl and was pulled into a hug. "I... don't .... think that. Did you really believe everything i said. Don't you get it?.... i never meant any of those words.... i..." Suga's words seemed to become softer and at some point i just didn't hear any of it anymore. My eyes became heavy and my head hurt. Slowly my vision turned black. I hope i will remember everything when i wake up.


The next day i woke up with a headache. I looked around confused to find myself laying in bed. How did i end up here. I tried to remember what happened yesterday but only got to where i found my friend Hana in a makeout session with Jimin. I growled and turned around in my bed. This headache was killing. 

"Oh you are awake" i heard the voice of my lovely friend Hana as she came over to me and sat on the edge of the bed. "Here, you feel better after this" i looked at her as she handed me a class of water. I took a sip and growled again. "What happened....?" i asked trying to not die from this headache. "You don't remember? We went to Jungkooks party" she said giggling a bit at my hangover. "No. i know we went to his party. what exactly happened there? how did i get here?"

She giggled again "You got drunk and had ytimes with Suga" i looked at her with wide eyes and threw a pillow at her. "Never! The only one having ytimes was you and Jimin." i yeled getting laughed at by my friend but she ignored the part about her. "But really what happened?" i asked her again. "Uhm.. i don't really know but i coudn't find you anymore and then suddenly got a call from Suga telling me you where drunk and he was going to take you home" She seemed serious but i didn't believe her. Why would that jerk even care. "You don't believe me do you?" she asked giving me a look and shrugged. "Think whatever you want but it really is like that"

I felt frustrated that i coudn't remember anything of it. What if i had done something really stupid. 

"So... what happened with you and Jimin....?" i changed the topic. "Uh..." was all she could get out and started blushing. "Are you two an item now?" i asked getting to the point of what i wanted to know. "....Maybe..." she bit her lip nervously. "What do you mean maybe? how can you not know if you're together with him or something, don't tell me it was only a one night stand" Hana started to blush even more but expresion became kind of sad. I was going to kick Jimin for this. How could he treat my friend like this. And this when i thought he was a good guy. "I'm not sure..." she softly spoke, i could hear how troubled she was by it. "After waking up he was gone... i'm not sure what that night meant to him" I ignored my headache and crawled towards her side pulling her in a hug. "I swear if he is not going to make you his girlfriend i will kick his " I said hearing Hana giggle. At least she was not complitly heartbroken.

"I still wonder why you didn't stay with Jungkook" Hana started as i let go of her. I stayed quiet for a bit. "He was getting to touchy..." i said laying back down on the bed and turned my back to him. "Why don't you give him a chance. he is really sweet you know" I had no idea why she was suddenly saying this but i didn't really like it. I didn't want to be with him, end of story. Why did she always try to chance my mind about Jungkook. "I think you two would fit together perfectly. Why not try to date him one time." She kept going on and i felt like exploding. "If you don't stop i will steal Jimin from you" i said hoping it would make her shut up.